Dana Incorporated (DAN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- DAN reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of -0.15% over the past 5.5 years.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, DAN's comes in at -10.57 -- better than merely 14.87% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with DAN's price: CPB, NWFL, JKHY, RGLD and GHM.
DAN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for DAN, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 89.26% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Dana Inc are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the mid-sized revenue class, it has a discount rate lower than 98.05% of dividend issuing stocks in its revenue class.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, DAN's provides a return of -89.26% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 7.18% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for DAN, approximately merely 1.39% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
DAN Dividend Chart
DAN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|