Donaldson Company, Inc. (DCI): Price and Financial Metrics
DCI Stock Summary
- DCI's went public 33.72 years ago, making it older than 91.78% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -25.91%, Donaldson Co Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 13.01% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Donaldson Co Inc's share price is greater than that of only 19.24% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DCI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PNR, IART, BRC, ZCMD, and CW.
- DCI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Donaldson Co Inc's official web site, go to www.donaldson.com.
DCI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DCI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.91||52-week high||$62.70|
|Prev. close||$60.04||52-week low||$31.08|
|Day high||$60.38||Avg. volume||480,489|
|50-day MA||$59.16||Dividend yield||1.43%|
|200-day MA||$51.73||Market Cap||7.44B|
Donaldson Company, Inc. (DCI) Company Bio
Donaldson Company manufactures and sell filtration systems and replacement parts. The company operates through two segments, Engine Products and Industrial Products. The company was founded in 1915 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
DCI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for DCI, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Donaldson Co Inc ranked in the 41th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Donaldson Co Inc ended up being:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 21.29; that's higher than 88.62% of US stocks in the Industrials sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 7% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than only 21.95% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- DCI's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 39.51% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
DCI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DCI Latest Social Stream
View Full DCI Social Stream
Latest DCI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Donaldson Co Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DCI as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 25, 2021 / Donaldson Co. (NYSE:DCI) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 Second Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 25, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.
Donaldson Company Reports Second Quarter 2021 Earnings and Provides Full Year 2021 Guidance
YouTube star MrBeast just gave away $10,000 to a stranger on Clubhouse, and the winner was a Gen Z VC
Summary List Placement Clubhouse is fast-becoming the tech industry's internet water cooler, a destination for investors and founders to talk about their work and the news. So it's maybe not surprising that when a YouTube star popped into the chat app on Tuesday and pledged to give away $10,000 to a random listener, he picked a venture capitalist out of thousands to win it. Jimmy Donaldson, also known by his username, MrBeast, joined "The Good Time Show" on Clubhouse to talk about his rise as one of the most-viewed and highly-paid creators on YouTube . Donaldson teased the giveaway at the top of the show, but Abhinaya Konduru, a senior associate at M25, didn't catch it because she joined late, she told Insider. A longtime fan of Donaldson's channel, she did a cardio workout as she liste...
Global Liquid and Air Filter Bags Market, Global Liquid and Air Filter Bags Industry, Market Analysis, Market Major Players: Ken Research
Global Liquid and Air Filter Bags Market Future Outlook, Market Revenue, Indonesia Liquid and Air Filter Bags Market, Donaldson CLiquid and Air Filter Bags Market Sales Revenue.
Donaldson Company, Inc. ( NYSE:DCI ), is not the largest company out there, but it led the NYSE gainers with a...
DCI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching DCIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Donaldson Co Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!