Donaldson Company, Inc. (DCI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DCI POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where DCI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.93% of US stocks.
- DCI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- DCI ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
DCI Stock Summary
- DCI's went public 34 years ago, making it older than 91.81% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -42.27%, Donaldson Co Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 10.74% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, DCI is more volatile than only 15.53% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Donaldson Co Inc are WTS, RS, VMI, ROCK, and FCN.
- Visit DCI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.donaldson.com.
DCI Valuation Summary
- DCI's price/sales ratio is 2.9; this is 17.14% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- DCI's price/sales ratio has moved up $1.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DCI.
DCI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DCI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$61.89||52-week high||$65.47|
|Prev. close||$61.60||52-week low||$42.58|
|Day high||$62.01||Avg. volume||479,360|
|50-day MA||$61.71||Dividend yield||1.42%|
|200-day MA||$56.57||Market Cap||7.77B|
Donaldson Company, Inc. (DCI) Company Bio
Donaldson Company manufactures and sell filtration systems and replacement parts. The company operates through two segments, Engine Products and Industrial Products. The company was founded in 1915 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
DCI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Donaldson Co Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Donaldson Co Inc ranked in the 47th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 23.17%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for DCI, they are:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 22.31; that's higher than 83.94% of US stocks in the Industrials sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 6% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 20.7% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- DCI's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 44.73% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
DCI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DCI Latest Social Stream
View Full DCI Social Stream
Latest DCI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Donaldson Co Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DCI as an investment opportunity.
Donaldson Company, Inc. ( NYSE:DCI ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next 3 days. The ex-dividend date is one...
Donaldson Company, Inc. ( NYSE:DCI ) will increase its dividend on the 25th of June to US$0.22. This makes the dividend...
Donaldson Company, Inc. (DCI) reported better-than-expected Q3 results driven by strength across all regions. Donaldson is a technology-led filtration product and solutions company, serving a broad range of industries and advanced markets. The company reported earnings of $0.66 per share, up 32% year-over-year, that surpassed the Street’s estimates of $0.58 per share. Revenue came in at $765 million, up 21.5% from the year-ago period, and beat analysts’ expectations of $707.59 million. Compared to the prior year, Engine product sales grew 26.3%, while Industrial product sales were up 11.8%.
Donaldson's (DCI) Q3 earnings increase y/y on improvement in sales and margins. It raises expectations for fiscal 2021 on solid demand and backlog.
Companies In The News Are: HOME, STNE, DCI, ETSY.
DCI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|