Donaldson Company, Inc. (DCI): Price and Financial Metrics
DCI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$60.05||52-week high||$66.96|
|Prev. close||$58.77||52-week low||$57.05|
|Day high||$60.23||Avg. volume||425,025|
|50-day MA||$59.59||Dividend yield||1.65%|
|200-day MA||$61.98||Market Cap||7.24B|
DCI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DCI POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where DCI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.83% of US stocks.
- DCI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- DCI ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
DCI Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 265.71, DONALDSON CO INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 89.38% of US stocks.
- DONALDSON CO INC's stock had its IPO on June 18, 1987, making it an older stock than 92.13% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, DCI is more volatile than merely 0.41% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DCI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WTS, PSO, FIZZ, MYRG, and SNA.
- Visit DCI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.donaldson.com.
DCI Valuation Summary
- DCI's price/earnings ratio is 20; this is 1.01% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, DCI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DCI.
DCI Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 26.03%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 8.4%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 18.51%.
The table below shows DCI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DCI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DCI has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.05% of graded US stocks.
- DCI's asset turnover comes in at 1.228 -- ranking 9th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- CMI, KMT, and PFIN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DCI.
The table below shows DCI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Donaldson Company, Inc. (DCI) Company Bio
Donaldson Company manufactures and sell filtration systems and replacement parts. The company operates through two segments, Engine Products and Industrial Products. The company was founded in 1915 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
DCI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DCI Latest Social Stream
View Full DCI Social Stream
Latest DCI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DONALDSON CO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DCI as an investment opportunity.
Did you know there are some financial metrics that can provide clues of a potential multi-bagger? Typically, we'll want...
Donaldson's (DCI) board of directors announces a new share buyback plan to repurchase 12 million shares of its common stock and a regular cash dividend of 25 cents per share.
MINNEAPOLIS, November 17, 2023--Donaldson Company, Inc. (NYSE: DCI) today announced that its Board of Directors declared a regular cash dividend of 25.0 cents per share and authorized a new share repurchase program.
Donaldson (DCI) is set to invest at RTP-based 25,000-square-foot life sciences technical center to broaden its life sciences reach.
MINNEAPOLIS, November 09, 2023--Donaldson Company expands life sciences footprint, invests in new Life Sciences Technical Center in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina.
DCI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|