Donaldson Company, Inc. (DCI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DCI POWR Grades
- DCI scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 91.72% of US stocks.
- DCI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- DCI's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 58.06% of US stocks).
DCI Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 177.64, DONALDSON CO INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 86.74% of US stocks.
- DONALDSON CO INC's stock had its IPO on June 18, 1987, making it an older stock than 92.63% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of DONALDSON CO INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.97% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DONALDSON CO INC are CNXC, AYI, WTS, FELE, and RL.
- DCI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DONALDSON CO INC's official web site, go to www.donaldson.com.
DCI Valuation Summary
- DCI's price/earnings ratio is 21.7; this is 6.63% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- DCI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 5.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DCI.
DCI Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 10.11%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 16.73%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -48.33%.
The table below shows DCI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DCI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DCI has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.05% of graded US stocks.
- DCI's asset turnover comes in at 1.228 -- ranking 9th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- CMI, KMT, and PFIN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DCI.
The table below shows DCI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DCI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DCI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$61.68||52-week high||$62.16|
|Prev. close||$61.52||52-week low||$46.00|
|Day high||$62.04||Avg. volume||313,228|
|50-day MA||$60.01||Dividend yield||1.49%|
|200-day MA||$53.99||Market Cap||7.51B|
Donaldson Company, Inc. (DCI) Company Bio
Donaldson Company manufactures and sell filtration systems and replacement parts. The company operates through two segments, Engine Products and Industrial Products. The company was founded in 1915 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
DCI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DCI Latest Social Stream
View Full DCI Social Stream
Latest DCI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DONALDSON CO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DCI as an investment opportunity.
MINNEAPOLIS, January 23, 2023--Donaldson Company, Inc. (NYSE: DCI), a leading worldwide manufacturer of innovative filtration products and solutions, has released the Torit® Downflo® Ambient (DFA) weld fume extractor that gives fabricators the ability to weld in a variety of different workstation configurations.
With 8.1% one-year returns, institutional owners may ignore Donaldson Company, Inc.'s (NYSE:DCI) 3.4% stock price decline
If you want to know who really controls Donaldson Company, Inc. ( NYSE:DCI ), then you'll have to look at the makeup of...
Donaldson's (DCI) Managed Filtration Services combines its iCue connected technology and OEM equipment skill set to provide condition-based maintenance and repair services.
MINNEAPOLIS, January 16, 2023--Donaldson introduces Managed Filtration Services, a consultative, comprehensive and connected solution for industrial filtration customers.
Donaldson (DCI) benefits from its robust aerospace & defense, and aftermarket end markets. Also, its strong product portfolio, firm focus on innovation and shareholder-friendly measures bode well.
DCI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|