Donaldson Company, Inc. (DCI): Price and Financial Metrics
DCI Stock Summary
- DCI has a higher market value than 80.12% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $7,017,795,196.
- Donaldson Co Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 82.39% of US listed stocks.
- DCI's went public 32.61 years ago, making it older than 91.4% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Donaldson Co Inc are OC, ALB, IOSP, PRGO, and BRC.
- Visit DCI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.donaldson.com.
DCI Stock Price Chart More Charts
DCI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$55.87||52-week high||$58.32|
|Prev. close||$56.23||52-week low||$45.82|
|Day high||$56.55||Avg. volume||378,017|
|50-day MA||$56.08||Dividend yield||1.5%|
|200-day MA||$51.87||Market Cap||7.07B|
Donaldson Company, Inc. (DCI) Company Bio
Donaldson Company manufactures and sell filtration systems and replacement parts. The company operates through two segments, Engine Products and Industrial Products. The company was founded in 1915 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.