Donaldson Company, Inc. (DCI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that DCI reports less variability in its free cash flow than 84.02% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with DCI that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ARTW, AMRK, JKHY, TNK and EQT.
DCI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Donaldson Co Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 52.75% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Donaldson Co Inc are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Donaldson Co Inc produces a dividend yield 1.59% -- which falls in the bottom 30.26%.
- Donaldson Co Inc's market cap of $7 billion US dollars puts it in the mid-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 72.48% of stocks.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Donaldson Co Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than only 23.68% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
DCI Dividend Chart
DCI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|