DCP Midstream, LP Common Units (DCP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DCP POWR Grades
- DCP scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 96.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DCP is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- DCP's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 50.76% of US stocks).
DCP Stock Summary
- For DCP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 89.58% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, DCP Midstream LP is reporting a growth rate of -17,500%; that's higher than merely 0.07% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that DCP's revenue has grown 69.9% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 87.57% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DCP Midstream LP are EDRY, CPHC, VOYA, ENSV, and BMTX.
- DCP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DCP Midstream LP's official web site, go to www.dcpmidstream.com.
DCP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, DCP's EV/EBIT ratio is 22.31% higher, now standing at 22.2.
- Over the past 192 months, DCP's price/earnings ratio has gone up 66.
- DCP's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 192 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DCP.
DCP Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 131.99%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 1700%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 227.19%.
The table below shows DCP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DCP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DCP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 27.06% of graded US stocks.
- DCP's asset turnover comes in at 0.68 -- ranking 7th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- ENBL, WTRG, and ENLC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DCP.
The table below shows DCP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DCP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DCP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.70||52-week high||$39.54|
|Prev. close||$29.58||52-week low||$23.58|
|Day high||$29.87||Avg. volume||640,877|
|50-day MA||$33.76||Dividend yield||5.25%|
|200-day MA||$31.07||Market Cap||6.19B|
DCP Midstream, LP Common Units (DCP) Company Bio
DCP Midstream owns, operates, acquires, and develops a portfolio of midstream energy assets in the United States. It operates through three segments: Natural Gas Services, natural gas liquids (NGL) Logistics, and Wholesale Propane Logistics. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Denver, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
DCP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DCP Latest Social Stream
View Full DCP Social Stream
Latest DCP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DCP Midstream LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DCP as an investment opportunity.
DENVER, Feb. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DCP Midstream, LP (NYSE: DCP) announced that Wouter van Kempen, chairman, president, and chief executive officer and Sean O’Brien, group vice president and chief financial officer, will participate in a fireside chat and conduct a series of one-on-one and small group meetings with investment community representatives at the 27th Annual Credit Suisse Energy Summit in Vail, Colorado on February 28, 2022. The materials used at this conference will be posted
No summary available.
DENVER, Feb. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DCP Midstream, LP (NYSE: DCP) has filed its Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021 with the Securities and Exchange Commission. A copy of the Form 10-K, which contains our audited financial statements, is available on the investor section of our website at www.dcpmidstream.com. Investors may request a hardcopy of the Form 10-K free of charge by sending a request to the office of the Corporate Secretary of DCP Midstream at 6900 E. Layton Av
Three years after shelving a construction plan, Colorado's largest largest oil and gas employer is reconsidering building a major new plant in Weld County.
No summary available.
DCP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|