DCP Midstream, LP Common Units (DCP): Price and Financial Metrics
DCP Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for DCP Midstream LP is higher than only 16.17% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For DCP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 85.15% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.36, DCP Midstream LP has a higher such ratio than just 12.72% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DCP Midstream LP, a group of peers worth examining would be AROC, X, APLE, RLJ, and LILA.
- Visit DCP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dcpmidstream.com.
DCP Stock Price Chart More Charts
DCP Price/Volume Stats
DCP Midstream, LP Common Units (DCP) Company Bio
DCP Midstream owns, operates, acquires, and develops a portfolio of midstream energy assets in the United States. It operates through three segments: Natural Gas Services, natural gas liquids (NGL) Logistics, and Wholesale Propane Logistics. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Denver, Colorado.