DCP Midstream, LP Common Units (DCP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DCP POWR Grades
- DCP scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DCP is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- DCP's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 3.63% of US stocks).
DCP Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for DCP Midstream LP is higher than it is for about 90.13% of US stocks.
- DCP's price/sales ratio is 0.75; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 15.53% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, DCP has reported earnings growth of -301.69%, putting it ahead of only 6.69% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DCP Midstream LP are SQM, PAA, ILPT, FTAI, and NVGS.
- Visit DCP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dcpmidstream.com.
DCP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DCP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.24||52-week high||$26.97|
|Prev. close||$24.91||52-week low||$7.66|
|Day high||$26.51||Avg. volume||983,627|
|50-day MA||$23.40||Dividend yield||5.95%|
|200-day MA||$18.10||Market Cap||5.47B|
DCP Midstream, LP Common Units (DCP) Company Bio
DCP Midstream owns, operates, acquires, and develops a portfolio of midstream energy assets in the United States. It operates through three segments: Natural Gas Services, natural gas liquids (NGL) Logistics, and Wholesale Propane Logistics. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Denver, Colorado.
DCP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for DCP Midstream LP with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that DCP Midstream LP ranked in the 72th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 124.17% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of DCP Midstream LP, consider:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 86.51% of its sector Energy.
- 47% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 14.57% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- DCP Midstream LP's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
DCP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DCP Latest Social Stream
View Full DCP Social Stream
Latest DCP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DCP Midstream LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DCP as an investment opportunity.
DCP Midstream (DCP) keeps its 2021 financial guidance unchanged despite facing several negative impacts in the first quarter.
DCP earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
DCP Midstream (DCP) had declared $0.39/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Payable May 14; for shareholders of record April 30; ex-div April 29.See DCP Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
Photo by ZU_09/E+ via Getty Images Written by Nick Ackerman, co-produced by Stanford Chemist Tortoise Energy Infrastructure (TYG) has been a strong performing fund in 2021. Helped significantly by the energy sectors strong rebound as crude oil prices head higher. The movement pushing crude prices higher is for several reasons....
Here're seven of the most popular ETFs so far in 2021
DCP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|