DCP Midstream, LP Common Units (DCP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DCP POWR Grades
- DCP scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 81.5% of US stocks.
- DCP's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 197 days.
- DCP ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
DCP Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for DCP is currently 4.52, higher than just 15.42% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of DCP Midstream LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 8.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- DCP Midstream LP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 14.48%, greater than the shareholder yield of 87.27% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DCP Midstream LP, a group of peers worth examining would be APLE, SSRM, VNOM, AETUF, and OGE.
- DCP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DCP Midstream LP's official web site, go to www.dcpmidstream.com.
DCP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DCP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.12||52-week high||$26.97|
|Prev. close||$23.86||52-week low||$6.90|
|Day high||$24.77||Avg. volume||1,005,264|
|50-day MA||$23.09||Dividend yield||6.54%|
|200-day MA||$17.66||Market Cap||5.03B|
DCP Midstream, LP Common Units (DCP) Company Bio
DCP Midstream owns, operates, acquires, and develops a portfolio of midstream energy assets in the United States. It operates through three segments: Natural Gas Services, natural gas liquids (NGL) Logistics, and Wholesale Propane Logistics. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Denver, Colorado.
DCP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for DCP Midstream LP with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that DCP Midstream LP ranked in the 73th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 134.5%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for DCP, they are:
- As a business, DCP is generating more cash flow than 87.21% of positive cash flow stocks in the Energy.
- 45% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 14.1% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- DCP Midstream LP's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
DCP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DCP Latest Social Stream
View Full DCP Social Stream
Latest DCP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DCP Midstream LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DCP as an investment opportunity.
DCP Midstream (DCP) had declared $0.39/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Payable May 14; for shareholders of record April 30; ex-div April 29.See DCP Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
Photo by ZU_09/E+ via Getty Images Written by Nick Ackerman, co-produced by Stanford Chemist Tortoise Energy Infrastructure (TYG) has been a strong performing fund in 2021. Helped significantly by the energy sectors strong rebound as crude oil prices head higher. The movement pushing crude prices higher is for several reasons....
Here're seven of the most popular ETFs so far in 2021
DENVER, April 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DCP Midstream, LP (NYSE: DCP) announced today that the board of directors of its general partner declared a first quarter 2021 common unit distribution of $0.39 per unit, or $1.56 per unit on an annualized basis. This quarterly common unit distribution will be paid May 14, 2021 to common unitholders of record at the close of business on April 30, 2021. In addition, the board of directors declared a semi-annual Series A preferred unit distribution of $36.875 per unit and a quarterly Series B preferred unit distribution of $0.4922 per unit. These preferred unit cash distributions will be paid June 15, 2021 to preferred unitholders of record at the close of business on June 1, 2021. The board of directors also declared a quarterly Series C preferr...
DENVER, April 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DCP Midstream, LP (NYSE: DCP) will host a conference call to discuss its first quarter 2021 earnings at 10:00 a.m. ET on Thursday, May 6, 2021, which will be released after the New York Stock Exchange closes for trading on Wednesday, May 5, 2021. The live audio webcast of the conference call and accompanying presentation slides can be accessed through the Investors section on the DCP website at www.dcpmidstream.com and the conference call can be accessed by dialing (844) 233-0113 in the United States or (574) 990-1008 outside the United States. The conference confirmation ID number is 9896188. A replay of the conference call will be available until May 13, 2021, by dialing (855) 859-2056 in the United States or (404) 537-3406 outside the United...
DCP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|