DCP Midstream, LP Common Units (DCP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DCP POWR Grades
- DCP scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 77.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DCP is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- DCP ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
DCP Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for DCP Midstream LP is higher than it is for about 89.81% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.75, DCP Midstream LP has a higher such ratio than just 15.58% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, DCP has reported earnings growth of -241.89%, putting it ahead of merely 8.68% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DCP Midstream LP are X, CSU, OMAB, PXS, and LSI.
- DCP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DCP Midstream LP's official web site, go to www.dcpmidstream.com.
DCP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, DCP's EV/EBIT ratio is 22.31% higher, now standing at 22.2.
- Over the past 192 months, DCP's price/earnings ratio has gone up 66.
- DCP's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 192 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DCP.
DCP Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -16.47%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -72.22%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 0%.
The table below shows DCP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DCP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DCP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.7% of graded US stocks.
- DCP's asset turnover comes in at 0.595 -- ranking 8th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- ENBL, IDA, and EPD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DCP.
The table below shows DCP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DCP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DCP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.56||52-week high||$32.30|
|Prev. close||$27.10||52-week low||$9.62|
|Day high||$26.57||Avg. volume||793,684|
|50-day MA||$27.26||Dividend yield||5.76%|
|200-day MA||$24.53||Market Cap||5.33B|
DCP Midstream, LP Common Units (DCP) Company Bio
DCP Midstream owns, operates, acquires, and develops a portfolio of midstream energy assets in the United States. It operates through three segments: Natural Gas Services, natural gas liquids (NGL) Logistics, and Wholesale Propane Logistics. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Denver, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
DCP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DCP Latest Social Stream
View Full DCP Social Stream
Latest DCP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DCP Midstream LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DCP as an investment opportunity.
DCP Midstream, LP with ticker code (DCP) now have 12 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 42 and 28 calculating the mean target price we have 32.25. Given that the stocks previous close was at 27.89 this is indicating there is a potential upside of 15.6%. The 50 day MA is 27.05 and the 200 day MA is 25.87. The market capitalisation for the company is $5,822m. Find out more information at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="DCP" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] DCP Midstream, LP, together with its subsidiaries, owns, operates, acquires, and develops a portfolio of midstream energy assets in the United States. The company operates in two segments, Logistics and Marketing, and G...
Publisher''s Note: View EnerCom''s The Oil & Gas Conference 2021 replays free for a limited time. DCP Midstream is a Fortune 500 natural gas company dedicated to meeting the energy and consumer needs of our society. With a focus The post Exclusive: DCP Midstream Keynote at EnerComs The Oil & Gas Conference appeared first on Oil & Gas 360 .
DCP Midstream Partners, LP (DCP) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
DENVER, Sept. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DCP Midstream, LP (NYSE: DCP) announced that Wouter van Kempen, chairman, president, and chief executive officer, and Sean O’Brien, group vice president and chief financial officer, will participate in a fireside chat and conduct a series of one-on-one and small group meetings with investors at the Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference on September 9, 2021. The materials to be used at this conference will be posted to the Investors section of DCP Midstre
DENVER, Aug. 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DCP Midstream, LP (NYSE: DCP) announced that Wouter van Kempen, chairman, president, and chief executive officer, Sean OBrien, group vice president and chief financial officer, and William Johnson, group vice president and chief transformation officer, will participate in an ESG roundtable with a focus on discussing the companys second annual sustainability report: Resiliency and Evolution. This roundtable will be hosted by Evercore ISI on September 1, 2021. The report is available in the Sustainability section of DCP Midstreams website at www.dcpmidstream.com .
DCP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|