DCP Midstream, LP Common Units (DCP): Price and Financial Metrics
DCP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of DCP Midstream LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 12.91% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.43, DCP Midstream LP has a higher such ratio than only 14.14% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for DCP Midstream LP comes in at -13.08%, a number that bests just 13.72% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DCP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are X, WRI, WTI, APLE, and KRG.
- DCP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DCP Midstream LP's official web site, go to www.dcpmidstream.com.
DCP Stock Price Chart More Charts
DCP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.36||52-week high||$34.28|
|Prev. close||$23.38||52-week low||$20.40|
|Day high||$23.59||Avg. volume||1,004,493|
|50-day MA||$23.58||Dividend yield||13.36%|
|200-day MA||$26.94||Market Cap||3.35B|
DCP Midstream, LP Common Units (DCP) Company Bio
DCP Midstream owns, operates, acquires, and develops a portfolio of midstream energy assets in the United States. It operates through three segments: Natural Gas Services, natural gas liquids (NGL) Logistics, and Wholesale Propane Logistics. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Denver, Colorado.