DCP Midstream, LP Common Units (DCP): Price and Financial Metrics
DCP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of DCP Midstream LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 12.91% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- DCP's price/sales ratio is 0.43; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 14.14% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for DCP Midstream LP comes in at -13.08%, a number that bests only 13.72% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DCP Midstream LP are X, WRI, WTI, APLE, and KRG.
- Visit DCP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dcpmidstream.com.
DCP Stock Price Chart More Charts
DCP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.77||52-week high||$34.28|
|Prev. close||$23.36||52-week low||$20.40|
|Day high||$23.40||Avg. volume||998,000|
|50-day MA||$23.57||Dividend yield||13.7%|
|200-day MA||$26.89||Market Cap||3.26B|
DCP Midstream, LP Common Units (DCP) Company Bio
DCP Midstream owns, operates, acquires, and develops a portfolio of midstream energy assets in the United States. It operates through three segments: Natural Gas Services, natural gas liquids (NGL) Logistics, and Wholesale Propane Logistics. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Denver, Colorado.