DuPont de Nemours Inc. (DD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DD POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where DD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.19% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DD is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 113 days.
- DD's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 34.38% of US stocks).
DD Stock Summary
- DuPont de Nemours Inc's market capitalization of $43,433,457,464 is ahead of 94.39% of US-listed equities.
- DD's went public 35.39 years ago, making it older than 92.9% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, DuPont de Nemours Inc is reporting a growth rate of 1,017.26%; that's higher than 98.02% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DuPont de Nemours Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be E, TRI, JCI, CRH, and BIIB.
- DD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DuPont de Nemours Inc's official web site, go to www.dupont.com.
DD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$81.62||52-week high||$87.27|
|Prev. close||$80.31||52-week low||$41.83|
|Day high||$83.14||Avg. volume||9,367,313|
|50-day MA||$77.49||Dividend yield||1.47%|
|200-day MA||$67.77||Market Cap||43.43B|
DuPont de Nemours Inc. (DD) Company Bio
DuPont de Nemours, Inc. operates as a holding company, which engages in the development of specialty materials, chemicals, and agricultural products. It operates through the following segments: Electronics & Imaging; Nutrition & Biosciences; Transportation & Industrial; Safety & Construction, and Non-Core. The Electronics & Imaging segment provides permanent and process chemistries for the fabrication of printed circuit boards to include laminates and substrates, electroless and electrolytic metallization solutions, as well as patterning solutions and materials and innovative metallization processes for metal finishing, decorative, and industrial applications. The Nutrition & Biosciences segment provides solutions for the global food and beverage, dietary supplements, pharma, home and personal care, energy and animal nutrition markets. The Transportation & Industrial segment engineering resins, adhesives, silicones, lubricants and parts to engineers and designers in the transportation, electronics, healthcare, industrial and consumer end-markets to enable systems solutions for demanding applications and environments. The Safety & Construction segment provides engineering products and integrated systems for a number of industries including, worker safety, water purification and separation, aerospace, energy, medical packaging and building materials. The Non-Core segment supplier of key materials for the manufacturing of photovoltaic cells and panels, including SOLAMET metallization pastes, TEDLAR backsheet materials, and FORTASUN silicone encapsulants and adhesives. The company was founded in 1897 and is headquartered in Wilmington, DE.
DD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for DuPont de Nemours Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that DuPont de Nemours Inc ranked in the 30th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 64.83%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for DD, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.77 years, is -0.03% -- higher than merely 19.8% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- DuPont de Nemours Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 16.28% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, DuPont de Nemours Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Basic Materials), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
DD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DD Latest Social Stream
View Full DD Social Stream
Latest DD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DuPont de Nemours Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DD as an investment opportunity.
DuPont, CABEE and its Partners Held Seminar on Sustainable Flame Retardants for Energy-efficient Buildings in Shanghai
DuPont (NYSE: DD), together with the China Association of Building Energy Efficiency (CABEE) and its partners Lanxess, ICL Industrial Products (ICL-IP), Shandong Sunris New Materials Co., Ltd. (Sunris), and Guangzhou Fuda Thermal Insulation Materials Co., Ltd. (Guangzhou Fuda), held a Seminar on Sustainable Flame Retardants for Energy-efficient Buildings in Shanghai on May 12, 2021. The seminar was held to further promote the ban of hexabromocyclododecane (HBCD) and the application of a safer alternative to HBCD. DuPont also released the White Paper on BLUEDGE™ Polymeric Flame Retardant at the symposium.
GEVO stock could drop closer to its cash per share despite its patents.
Jim Cramer shares stock-market news including which stocks to buy in a market wrought with oversupply, ARK ETF and how to diversify your portfolio away from tech stocks.
From Remington Typewriter to Apple, from the Great Depression to the post Covid-19 recovery, here are the companies and events that have shaped the ups and downs of the Dow over the last 100 years.
Bet on five top-ranked stocks with higher ROE derived the DuPont way.
DD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|