DuPont de Nemours Inc. (DD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DD POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where DD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.25% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DD is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 122 days.
- DD's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 29.46% of US stocks).
DD Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $39,378,532,864, DuPont de Nemours Inc has a greater market value than 93.34% of US stocks.
- DuPont de Nemours Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.81% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, DD has reported earnings growth of 1,017.26%, putting it ahead of 97.96% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TRI, ERIC, CNQ, OXY, and SWK.
- DD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DuPont de Nemours Inc's official web site, go to www.dupont.com.
DD Valuation Summary
- DD's price/sales ratio is 2.1; this is 12.5% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- DD's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, DD's price/earnings ratio has gone down 62.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DD.
DD Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -10.16%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -58.76%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -77.07%.
The table below shows DD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$74.25||52-week high||$87.27|
|Prev. close||$74.00||52-week low||$52.12|
|Day high||$74.80||Avg. volume||7,020,636|
|50-day MA||$79.72||Dividend yield||1.62%|
|200-day MA||$73.79||Market Cap||39.51B|
DuPont de Nemours Inc. (DD) Company Bio
DuPont de Nemours, Inc. operates as a holding company, which engages in the development of specialty materials, chemicals, and agricultural products. It operates through the following segments: Electronics & Imaging; Nutrition & Biosciences; Transportation & Industrial; Safety & Construction, and Non-Core. The Electronics & Imaging segment provides permanent and process chemistries for the fabrication of printed circuit boards to include laminates and substrates, electroless and electrolytic metallization solutions, as well as patterning solutions and materials and innovative metallization processes for metal finishing, decorative, and industrial applications. The Nutrition & Biosciences segment provides solutions for the global food and beverage, dietary supplements, pharma, home and personal care, energy and animal nutrition markets. The Transportation & Industrial segment engineering resins, adhesives, silicones, lubricants and parts to engineers and designers in the transportation, electronics, healthcare, industrial and consumer end-markets to enable systems solutions for demanding applications and environments. The Safety & Construction segment provides engineering products and integrated systems for a number of industries including, worker safety, water purification and separation, aerospace, energy, medical packaging and building materials. The Non-Core segment supplier of key materials for the manufacturing of photovoltaic cells and panels, including SOLAMET metallization pastes, TEDLAR backsheet materials, and FORTASUN silicone encapsulants and adhesives. The company was founded in 1897 and is headquartered in Wilmington, DE.
DD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for DuPont de Nemours Inc. To summarize, we found that DuPont de Nemours Inc ranked in the 27th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 66.5%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for DD, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of DuPont de Nemours Inc over the past 5.77 years is -0.03%; that's better than only 17.04% of cash flow producing equities in the Basic Materials sector, where it is classified.
- DuPont de Nemours Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 20.56% of tickers in our DCF set.
- DuPont de Nemours Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
DD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DD Latest Social Stream
View Full DD Social Stream
Latest DD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DuPont de Nemours Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DD as an investment opportunity.
Dupont De Nemours, Inc., (US) and Nitto Denko Corporation Hydranautics (US) are Leading Players in the Polymer Nanomembrane Market
No summary available.
Medical Polyoxymethylene Market to Outstrip $88.48 Million by 2028 Growing Sturdy at 4.2% CAGR - COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis by TheInsightPartners.com
Pune, India., July 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Medical Polyoxymethylene Market: Key Insights According to our new research study on " Medical Polyoxymethylene Market Forecast to 2028 COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis by Application (Dialysis Machine, Handles for Surgical Instruments, Inhalers, Insulin Pen, and Others)," the Medical Polyoxymethylene Market Size is projected to reach US$ 88.48 million by 2028 from US$ 61.54 million in 2019; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.2% from 2020 to 2028. Medical Polyoxymethylene Market: Competitive Landscape and Key Developments BASF SE; Celanese Corporation; DuPont de Nemours, Inc.; Ensinger; Inventro Polymers; Kolon Plastics; Korea Engineering Plastics Co., Ltd; LG Chem; Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation; and Polyplastics Co., Ltd. are am...
Antimicrobial Coatings Market Growth Sturdy at 11.2% CAGR to Outstrip $7,514.56 Million by 2028 - COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis by TheInsightPartners.com
Pune, India., July 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Antimicrobial Coatings Market: Key Insights According to our new research study on " Antimicrobial Coatings Market to 2027 Global Analysis and Forecast by Raw Material, Application , and Geography," the Antimicrobial Coatings Market Size is projected to grow from US$ 2,918.30 million in 2019 to US$ 7,514.56 million by 2028; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.2% during 20202028. Antimicrobial Coatings Market: Competitive Landscape and Key Developments Cupron, Alistagen Corporation, AK Coatings Inc., Fiberlock, Microban International Ltd., PPG Industries Inc., Akzo Nobel N.V., DuPont de Nemours, Inc., Nano-Care Deutschland AG, and Axalta Coating Systems are among the major players operating in the global antimicrobial coatings market. ...
With earnings surprises in the cards for many companies, materials ETFs might see smooth trading in the weeks ahead.
DuPont Targets xEVs With Ultralight Electromagnetic Wave Absorption Sheet Offering Flame Retardancy, Heat Resistance
DuPont de Nemours Inc. has developed an ultralightweight electromagnetic wave absorption sheet offering flame retardancy and heat resistance for use 
DD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|