DuPont de Nemours Inc. (DD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DD POWR Grades
- DD scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 81.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DD is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- DD ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 39th percentile.
DD Stock Summary
- DD has a higher market value than 91.95% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $25,070,140,746.
- DUPONT DE NEMOURS INC's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.22% of US equities in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for DUPONT DE NEMOURS INC comes in at -17.99%, a number that bests only 8.9% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IFF, PCAR, CNHI, CTVA, and FMC.
- Visit DD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dupont.com.
DD Valuation Summary
- DD's EV/EBIT ratio is 13.7; this is 39.8% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, DD's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 17.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DD.
DD Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -25.18%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 0.52%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -60.65%.
The table below shows DD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.44% of graded US stocks.
- DD's asset turnover comes in at 0.335 -- ranking 73rd of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- CC, AVNT, and ASIX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DD.
The table below shows DD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.09||52-week high||$85.16|
|Prev. close||$50.05||52-week low||$49.52|
|Day high||$50.89||Avg. volume||2,976,313|
|50-day MA||$57.65||Dividend yield||2.64%|
|200-day MA||$67.63||Market Cap||25.09B|
DuPont de Nemours Inc. (DD) Company Bio
DuPont de Nemours, Inc., commonly known as DuPont, is an American company formed by the merger of Dow Chemical and E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company on August 31, 2017, and the subsequent spinoffs of Dow Inc. and Corteva. Prior to the spinoffs it was the world's largest chemical company in terms of sales. The merger has been reported to be worth an estimated $130 billion. With 2018 total revenue of $86 billion, DowDuPont ranked No. 35 on the 2019 Fortune 500 list of the largest United States public corporations. DuPont is headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, in the state where it is incorporated, since the founding of the old DuPont in 1802. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
DD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DD Latest Social Stream
View Full DD Social Stream
Latest DD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DUPONT DE NEMOURS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DD as an investment opportunity.
Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Materials Stocks: First Majestic Silver (AG) and DuPont de Nemours (DD)
Companies in the Materials sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on First Majestic Silver (AG – Research Report) and DuPont de Nemours (DD – Research Report). First Majestic Silver (AG) In a report released today, Ryan Thompson from BMO Capital maintained a Hold rating on First Majestic Silver, with a price target of C$10.25. The company's shares closed last Friday at $6.87, close to its 52-week low of $6.31. According to TipRanks.
A “cry from the heart” — to borrow the title of Alan Lucien Øyen’s Cri de cœur — filled the Palais Garnier this week, and it didn’t come from the stage. As the curtain fell on the first half of Øyen’s never-ending world premiere, someone yelled, loud enough for the entire audience to hear: “Let’s all thank Aurélie Dupont for this crappy production.” Dupont resigned as artistic director of the Paris Opera Ballet at the end of last season and Cri de cœur is a late entry to the list of baffling commissions that defined her six-year tenure.
Do you have more faith in DuPont analysis than a simple ROE calculation? Then tap Sprouts Farmers Market (SFM), UFP Industries (UFPI), Valero Energy (VLO), W.W. Grainger (GWW) and J Boise Cascade (BCC) for your benefit.
Seed and pesticide manufacturer plans to exit from certain markets and products in cost-savings plan.
Leland Weaver, President of DuPont's Water & Protection segment, will host a virtual teach-in presentation related to the Safety Solutions line of business on Wednesday, September 21st from 10:00 a.m. to 10:45 a.m.
DD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|