DoubleDown Interactive Co., Ltd. (DDI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DDI Stock Summary
- DDI's went public 1.25 years ago, making it older than merely 2.52% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.17 for DOUBLEDOWN INTERACTIVE CO LTD; that's greater than it is for merely 11.91% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, DOUBLEDOWN INTERACTIVE CO LTD is reporting a growth rate of -125.39%; that's higher than only 12.08% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DOUBLEDOWN INTERACTIVE CO LTD are NTWK, DOGZ, WNW, MEDS, and IMRN.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to DDI's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001799567.
DDI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, DDI's price/earnings ratio is 177.46% lower, now standing at -18.9.
- Over the past 15 months, DDI's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DDI.
DDI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DDI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.94% of graded US stocks.
- DDI's asset turnover comes in at 0.456 -- ranking 342nd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows DDI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DDI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DDI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.80||52-week high||$16.00|
|Prev. close||$9.00||52-week low||$8.11|
|Day high||$8.89||Avg. volume||10,354|
|50-day MA||$9.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.47||Market Cap||436.07M|
DoubleDown Interactive Co., Ltd. (DDI) Company Bio
DoubleDown Interactive Co., Ltd. engages in the development and publishing of digital games on mobile and web-based platforms for casual players in South Korea. The company offers DoubleDown Casino, DoubleDown Classic, DoubleDown Fort Knox, and Ellen's Road to Riches games. Its games are primarily distributed, marketed, and promoted through third party platform providers. The company was formerly known as The8Games Co., Ltd. and changed its name to DoubleDown Interactive Co., Ltd. in December 2019. The company was incorporated in 2008 and is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea. DoubleDown Interactive Co., Ltd. operates as a subsidiary of DoubleU Games Co., Ltd.
Most Popular Stories View All
DDI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DDI Latest Social Stream
View Full DDI Social Stream
Latest DDI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DOUBLEDOWN INTERACTIVE CO LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DDI as an investment opportunity.
SEATTLE, Nov. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DoubleDown Interactive (NASDAQ: DDI) (“ DoubleDown ” or the “ Company ”), a leading gaming company, delivering unique player experiences across a variety of genres, will be donating $10,000 to Meals on Wheels America, the national leadership organization supporting community-based programs across the U.S., to help combat senior hunger and isolation during the holiday season.
SEATTLE, Nov. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DoubleDown Interactive Co., Ltd. (NASDAQ: DDI) (“DoubleDown” or the “Company”), a leading gaming company, delivering unique player experiences across a variety of genres, today announced that it will hold an extraordinary general meeting of shareholders (the “EGM”) at 152 Teheran-Ro, 13th floor, Gangnam-gu, Seoul on December 28, 2022 at 11:00 A.M., Korea Standard Time, or December 27, 2022 at 9:00 P.M. Eastern Time. At the EGM, the Board of Directors of
DoubleDown Interactive Co., Ltd. (NASDAQ:NASDAQ:DDI) Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call November 8, 2022 5:00 PM ET Company Participants Jeff Grampp - Gateway Group In Keuk Kim - CEO Joseph…
DoubleDown Interactive Third Quarter 2022 Earnings: US$0.48 loss per share (vs US$0.50 profit in 3Q 2021)
DoubleDown Interactive ( NASDAQ:DDI ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$78.8m (down 9.4...
SEATTLE, Nov. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DoubleDown Interactive Co., Ltd. (NASDAQ: DDI) (“ DoubleDown ” or the “ Company ”), a leading gaming company, delivering unique player experiences across a variety of genres, today reported its unaudited financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022.
DDI Price Returns