DoubleDown Interactive Co., Ltd. (DDI): Price and Financial Metrics
DDI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.25||52-week high||$12.59|
|Prev. close||$8.84||52-week low||$7.41|
|Day high||$9.25||Avg. volume||10,133|
|50-day MA||$8.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.17||Market Cap||458.37M|
DDI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DDI Stock Summary
- DDI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.49 -- higher than merely 12.93% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- DOUBLEDOWN INTERACTIVE CO LTD's stock had its IPO on August 31, 2021, making it an older stock than merely 3.66% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, DOUBLEDOWN INTERACTIVE CO LTD is reporting a growth rate of -394.5%; that's higher than merely 4.38% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DDI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OBLG, HEXO, DMLP, VS, and UPH.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to DDI's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001799567.
DDI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, DDI's EV/EBIT ratio is 103.78% lower, now standing at -0.8.
- Over the past 21 months, DDI's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DDI.
DDI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DDI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.94% of graded US stocks.
- DDI's asset turnover comes in at 0.456 -- ranking 342nd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows DDI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DoubleDown Interactive Co., Ltd. (DDI) Company Bio
DoubleDown Interactive Co., Ltd. engages in the development and publishing of digital games on mobile and web-based platforms for casual players in South Korea. The company offers DoubleDown Casino, DoubleDown Classic, DoubleDown Fort Knox, and Ellen's Road to Riches games. Its games are primarily distributed, marketed, and promoted through third party platform providers. The company was formerly known as The8Games Co., Ltd. and changed its name to DoubleDown Interactive Co., Ltd. in December 2019. The company was incorporated in 2008 and is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea. DoubleDown Interactive Co., Ltd. operates as a subsidiary of DoubleU Games Co., Ltd.
Most Popular Stories View All
DDI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DDI Latest Social Stream
View Full DDI Social Stream
Latest DDI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DOUBLEDOWN INTERACTIVE CO LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DDI as an investment opportunity.
DoubleDown Interactive to Participate at 18th Annual Needham Technology & Media Conference on May 18
SEATTLE, May 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DoubleDown Interactive (NASDAQ: DDI) (“DoubleDown” or the “Company”), a leading developer and publisher of digital games on mobile and web-based platforms, announced today that Chief Financial Officer, Joe Sigrist, will present at the 18th Annual Needham Technology & Media Conference at 12:45 p.m. ET on Thursday, May 18, 2023. Mr. Sigrist will also host virtual one-on-one and group meetings with institutional investors that day. A live webcast of the pre
Earnings Estimates Moving Higher for DoubleDown Interactive Co., Ltd. Sponsored ADR (DDI): Time to Buy?
DoubleDown Interactive Co., Ltd. Sponsored ADR (DDI) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
Wall Street Analysts Think DoubleDown Interactive Co., Ltd. Sponsored ADR (DDI) Could Surge 122.99%: Read This Before Placing a Bet
The consensus price target hints at a 123% upside potential for DoubleDown Interactive Co., Ltd. Sponsored ADR (DDI). While empirical research shows that this sought-after metric is hardly effective, an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean that the stock will witness an upside in the near term.
DoubleDown Interactive Reports First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
SEATTLE, May 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DoubleDown Interactive Co., Ltd. (NASDAQ: DDI) (“DoubleDown” or the “Company”), a leading developer and publisher of digital games on mobile and web-based platforms, today announced its unaudited financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023. First Quarter 2023 vs. First Quarter 2022 Summary: Revenues of $77.6 million in the first quarter of 2023 compared to $85.5 million in the first quarter of 2022.Operating costs of $52.2 million in the
DoubleDown Interactive to Report 2023 First Quarter Results On May 10 and Host Conference Call and Webcast
SEATTLE, May 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DoubleDown Interactive (NASDAQ: DDI) (“DoubleDown” or the “Company”), a leading developer and publisher of digital games on mobile and web-based platforms, announced today that it will release its 2023 first quarter financial results after the market closes on Wednesday, May 10, 2023, and host a conference call and simultaneous webcast at 5:00 p.m. ET (2:00 p.m. PT) that day. Both the call and webcast are open to the general public. On the call, DoubleDo
DDI Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...