Denny's Corporation (DENN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DENN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.49||52-week high||$13.13|
|Prev. close||$11.41||52-week low||$8.46|
|Day high||$11.62||Avg. volume||513,717|
|50-day MA||$11.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.94||Market Cap||643.95M|
DENN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DENN POWR Grades
- DENN scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 83.34% of US stocks.
- DENN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- DENN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 18.68% of US stocks).
DENN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for DENN is -10.46 -- better than just 1.71% of US stocks.
- For DENN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 82.11% of US equities we're observing.
- DENN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 2.1% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DENN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MSGS, INSE, W, DIN, and USPH.
- Visit DENN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dennys.com.
DENN Valuation Summary
- DENN's price/earnings ratio is 12.1; this is 9.7% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- DENN's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DENN.
DENN Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 79.71%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 2153.91%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -84.47%.
The table below shows DENN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DENN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DENN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.38% of graded US stocks.
- DENN's asset turnover comes in at 0.786 -- ranking 28th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- BJRI, PLAY, and SHAK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DENN.
The table below shows DENN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DENN Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of DENN, see our DENN price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$19.43||Average Broker Recommendation||1.55 (Moderate Buy)|
Denny's Corporation (DENN) Company Bio
Denny's Corporation owns and operates full-service restaurants under the Dennys brand name. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Spartanburg, South Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
DENN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DENN Latest Social Stream
View Full DENN Social Stream
Latest DENN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DENNY'S CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DENN as an investment opportunity.
10 Most Expensive Fast Food and Fast Casual Restaurants Right Now
This article features the 10 Most Expensive Fast Food and Fast Casual Restaurants Right Now. If you’re only interested in the top ones, visit the 5 Most Expensive Fast Food and Fast Casual Restaurants Right Now. In recent years, a noticeable shift has occurred in the fast food and casual restaurant industry, as high-priced establishments […]
Denny's Mobile Relief Diner Heads to Dallas to Feed Hundreds of Homeless Individuals and Veterans
Denny's Mobile Relief Diner, a 53-foot mobile kitchen deployed to feed communities in need, will be in Dallas on Monday, May 22, from 7-8:30 a.m., serving 350 breakfasts to clients of the Austin Street Center. The organization, which provides safe shelter and meets the basic needs of the most vulnerable homeless individuals in the area, is one of the largest low barrier shelters in Dallas and has been serving the homeless community since 1983.
Denny's Fan Favorite Super Slam Returns for Big Classic Breakfast Around the Clock
Denny's (NASDAQ: DENN), known around the world for its famous breakfast Slams, has brought back the Super Slam, America's biggest breakfast. The Super Slam, which is a featured item on Denny's "All Day Diner Deals" value menu, includes two buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two bacon strips, two sausage links, and crispy hash browns. Available now through June 20th for $7.99 ($9.99 in select markets), America's Diner, which is celebrating its 70th anniversary this year, has given the
Denny's Hires Restaurant Industry Veteran Alex Williams as Chief Operating Officer
Denny's Corporation (NASDAQ: DENN) today announced the appointment of Alex Williams as Senior Vice President, Chief Operating Officer (COO), reporting to Denny's President John Dillon. Williams brings with him decades of experience in the restaurant industry, having served in key operations roles with Starbucks, McDonald's, Outback Steakhouse, Fleming's Steakhouse and Moe's Southwest Grill.
7 Consumer Stocks With Huge Return Potential for Long-Term Investors
Some of the best consumer stocks to buy now operate in the restaurant, automotive, and retail spaces.
DENN Price Returns
Continue Researching DENNWant to do more research on DENNY'S Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
DENNY'S Corp (DENN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
DENNY'S Corp (DENN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
DENNY'S Corp (DENN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...