Denny's Corporation (DENN): Price and Financial Metrics
DENN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for DENN is -2.21 -- better than merely 3.38% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -2.67 for DENNY'S Corp; that's greater than it is for merely 4.16% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that DENN's revenue has grown -46.69% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 7.04% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DENNY'S Corp are MD, IPI, NESR, MDLY, and STRL.
- Visit DENN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dennys.com.
DENN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DENN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.69||52-week high||$20.02|
|Prev. close||$17.44||52-week low||$7.86|
|Day high||$17.98||Avg. volume||706,191|
|50-day MA||$17.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.20||Market Cap||1.13B|
Denny's Corporation (DENN) Company Bio
Denny's Corporation owns and operates full-service restaurants under the Dennys brand name. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Spartanburg, South Carolina.
DENN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DENN Latest Social Stream
View Full DENN Social Stream
Latest DENN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DENNY'S Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DENN as an investment opportunity.
Maybe Kohl's management will start getting things right after bowing to pressure from activist investors.
Photo by jax10289/iStock Editorial via Getty Images Investment Conclusion We’re satisfied with Denny’s Corporation’s (DENN) F4Q2020 performance. Although, financial results disappointed, we’re not overly concerned as the shortfall was driven for the most part by additional lockdowns in California, which accounts for 25% of the brand’s domestic footprint. In addition,...
Denny’s Corporation Announces Timing of First Quarter 2021 Results and Conference Call on May 4, 2021
SPARTANBURG, S.C., April 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Denny’s Corporation (NASDAQ: DENN), franchisor and operator of one of America's largest franchised full-service restaurant chains, will announce financial and operating results for its first quarter ended March 31, 2021 on Tuesday, May 4, 2021 after the markets close. Senior management will hold a conference call on the same day at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss these results and answer questions. Interested parties are invited to listen to a live broadcast of the conference call accessible through the Investor Relations section of the Denny’s website at investor.dennys.com. For any questions, please contact Denny’s Investor Relations Department at 877-784-7167. About Denny’s Denny's Corporation is the franchisor and operator of o...
National chains including Starbucks, McDonald's and Dunkin' will be open Easter Sunday along with Waffle House. But it's best to call and confirm.
Food-ordering software startup Olo goes public via SPAC listing public. Noah Glass, Olo CEO joins Yahoo Finance Live to share his excitement as the company goes public and outlook for 2021.
DENN Price Returns