DENNY'S Corp (DENN) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering DENNY'S Corp think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
The Trend in the Analyst Price Target
DENN's average price target has moved up $2.71 over the prior 120 days.
DENN Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for DENN as an investment opportunity.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of DENN is greater than 69.21% of all US stocks.
- DENNY'S Corp's average analyst price target is greater than 31.57% of Consumer Cyclical stocks.
- DENN has a lower variance in analysts' estimates than 31.64% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of DENN is higher than 36.54% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- DENN has a higher NA than practically none of all US stocks.
What is the outlook for DENN? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.