Donegal Group, Inc. - (DGICA): Price and Financial Metrics
DGICA Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Donegal Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.03% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Donegal Group Inc is reporting a growth rate of -179.89%; that's higher than merely 7.88% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, DGICA is more volatile than merely 0.35% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Donegal Group Inc are UIHC, JCS, EXPR, APWC, and CHS.
- DGICA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Donegal Group Inc's official web site, go to www.donegalgroup.com.
DGICA Stock Price Chart More Charts
DGICA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.70||52-week high||$15.43|
|Prev. close||$14.70||52-week low||$12.42|
|Day high||$14.85||Avg. volume||13,921|
|50-day MA||$14.56||Dividend yield||3.95%|
|200-day MA||$14.57||Market Cap||421.63M|
Donegal Group, Inc. - (DGICA) Company Bio
Donegal Group provides property and casualty insurance to businesses and individuals in the Mid-Atlantic, Midwestern, New England, and southern states. It operates through Investment Function, Personal Lines of Insurance, Commercial Lines of Insurance, and Investment in DFSC segments. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Marietta, Pennsylvania.