Donegal Group, Inc. - (DGICA): Price and Financial Metrics
DGICA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.33||52-week high||$15.76|
|Prev. close||$14.23||52-week low||$13.47|
|Day high||$14.40||Avg. volume||34,127|
|50-day MA||$14.32||Dividend yield||4.79%|
|200-day MA||$14.67||Market Cap||476.42M|
DGICA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DGICA POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where DGICA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.4% of US stocks.
- DGICA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- DGICA ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 29th percentile.
DGICA Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of DONEGAL GROUP INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.92% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, DGICA has reported earnings growth of -2,209.24%, putting it ahead of merely 0.85% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, DGICA is more volatile than merely 0.15% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DONEGAL GROUP INC are AMWD, CINF, KEQU, OCC, and LL.
- Visit DGICA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.donegalgroup.com.
DGICA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, DGICA's price/earnings ratio is 410.53% higher, now standing at 48.5.
- Over the past 243 months, DGICA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 31.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DGICA.
DGICA Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -6.18%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 11.11%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 4.46%.
The table below shows DGICA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DGICA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DGICA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 46.3% of graded US stocks.
- DGICA's asset turnover comes in at 0.365 -- ranking 43rd of 133 Insurance stocks.
- ESNT, CIA, and GL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DGICA.
The table below shows DGICA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Donegal Group, Inc. - (DGICA) Company Bio
Donegal Group provides property and casualty insurance to businesses and individuals in the Mid-Atlantic, Midwestern, New England, and southern states. It operates through Investment Function, Personal Lines of Insurance, Commercial Lines of Insurance, and Investment in DFSC segments. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Marietta, Pennsylvania.
DGICA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DGICA Latest Social Stream
View Full DGICA Social Stream
Latest DGICA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DONEGAL GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DGICA as an investment opportunity.
Donegal Group Inc. (NASDAQ:DGICA) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript October 26, 2023 Donegal Group Inc. misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $-0.02422 EPS, expectations were $0.08. Karin Daly: Good morning, and thank you for joining us today. This morning, Donegal Group issued its third quarter 2023 earnings release outlining its results. The release and […]
Readers hoping to buy Donegal Group Inc. ( NASDAQ:DGIC.A ) for its dividend will need to make their move shortly, as...
Net loss narrows, premiums earned and written increase, and combined ratio improves
MARIETTA, Pa., Oct. 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Donegal Group Inc. (NASDAQ:DGICA) and (NASDAQ:DGICB) today reported its financial results for the third quarter and first nine months of 2023. Significant items for third quarter of 2023 (all comparisons to third quarter of 2022): Net loss of $0.8 million, or 2 cents per Class A share, compared to net loss of $10.4 million, or 33 cents per Class A shareNet premiums earned increased 8.9% to $224.4 millionNet premiums written1 increased 6.3% to $219
Donegal Group Inc. ( NASDAQ:DGIC.A ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.17 per share on the 15th of...
DGICA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|