Donegal Group, Inc. - (DGICA): Price and Financial Metrics
DGICA Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Donegal Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.93% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Donegal Group Inc is reporting a growth rate of 206.84%; that's higher than 93.07% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Donegal Group Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 0.14% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Donegal Group Inc are NWLI, BIMI, ANAT, VALU, and BRID.
- DGICA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Donegal Group Inc's official web site, go to www.donegalgroup.com.
DGICA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DGICA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.57||52-week high||$16.19|
|Prev. close||$14.35||52-week low||$11.22|
|Day high||$14.74||Avg. volume||71,477|
|50-day MA||$14.09||Dividend yield||4.12%|
|200-day MA||$14.23||Market Cap||424.15M|
Donegal Group, Inc. - (DGICA) Company Bio
Donegal Group provides property and casualty insurance to businesses and individuals in the Mid-Atlantic, Midwestern, New England, and southern states. It operates through Investment Function, Personal Lines of Insurance, Commercial Lines of Insurance, and Investment in DFSC segments. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Marietta, Pennsylvania.
DGICA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Donegal Group Inc. To summarize, we found that Donegal Group Inc ranked in the 73th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 173% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Donegal Group Inc ended up being:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 56.51; that's higher than 91.93% of US stocks in the Financial Services sector that have positive free cash flow.
- Donegal Group Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 20.02% of tickers in our DCF set.
- DGICA's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than merely 20.02% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
DGICA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DGICA Latest Social Stream
View Full DGICA Social Stream
Latest DGICA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Donegal Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DGICA as an investment opportunity.
Donegal Group Inc. (DGICA) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 24, 2021 11:00 AM ET Company Participants Jeff Miller – Chief Financial Officer Kevin Burke – President and Chief Executive Officer Conference Call Participants Bob Farnam – Boenning & Scattergood Doug Eden – Eden Capital Management James Bach – KBW...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 24, 2021 / Donegal Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:DGICA) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 24, 2021 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.
Donegal Group (DGICA): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.39 beats by $0.07; GAAP EPS of $0.49 beats by $0.17.Revenue of $197.5M (-1.7% Y/Y) beats by $3.64M.Press Release...
MARIETTA, Pa., Feb. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Donegal Group Inc. (NASDAQ:DGICA) and (NASDAQ:DGICB) today reported its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year of 2020. Highlights for Fourth Quarter of 2020 (all comparisons to fourth quarter of 2019): Net income of $14.6 million, or 49 cents per diluted Class A share, compared to $14.2 million, or 50 cents per diluted Class A shareCombined ratio of 96.2%, compared to 96.1%Net income included after-tax net investment gains of $2.9 million, or 10 cents per diluted Class A share, compared to $2.1 million, or 8 cents per diluted Class A shareAnnualized return on average equity of 11.4%, compared to 12.7% Highlights for Full Year of 2020 (all comparisons to full year of 2019): Net income of $52.8 million, or $1.83 per diluted...
Donegal Group (NASDAQ:DGICA) releases its next round of earnings this Tuesday, February 23. Here is Benzinga's essential guide to Donegal Group's Q4 earnings report. Net Income, Earnings, And Earnings Per Share Earnings and especially earnings per share (EPS) are useful measures of a company's profitability. Total earnings, which is also referred to as net income, equals total revenue minus total expenses. EPS equals to net income divided by the number of shares outstanding. Earnings And Revenue Analysts expect Donegal Group earnings of $0.33 per share. Revenue will likely be around $193.86 million, according to the consensus estimate. Donegal Group reported a profit of $0.42 per share when it published results during the same quarter last year. Sales in that period totaled $200.94 mill...
DGICA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching DGICAWant to do more research on Donegal Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!