Donegal Group, Inc. - (DGICA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: DGICA reports less variability in its cash flow than 93.05% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that DGICA has less volatility in its price than 99.62% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with DGICA that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: DOX, QSR, PSHG, HESM and ESSA.
DGICA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Donegal Group Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 46.11% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Donegal Group Inc are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 46.11%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 84.81% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, DGICA has a discount rate lower than 84.81% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for DGICA, approximately 82.53% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, DGICA's equity discount rate is less than 86.79% of those stocks.
DGICA Dividend Chart
DGICA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|