Donegal Group, Inc. - (DGICA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that DGICA has less volatility in its price than 97.22% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with DGICA's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: RMD, RACE, AWK, STRI and CERN.
DGICA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for DGICA, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 92.07% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of DGICA, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Financial Services stocks that issue dividends, DGICA provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 85.01% such stocks.
- Donegal Group Inc's market cap of $473 million US dollars puts it in the small-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 83.99% of stocks.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for DGICA, approximately 84.42% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
DGICA Dividend Chart
DGICA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|