Donegal Group, Inc. - (DGICA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: DGICA reports less variability in its cash flow than 92.55% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that DGICA has less volatility in its price than 99.11% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with DGICA that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CDOR, NMM, DSWL, CVI and TLK.
DGICA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Donegal Group Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 41.35% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Donegal Group Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- DGICA's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than only 18.94% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Donegal Group Inc, its beta is lower than 82.48% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, Donegal Group Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 86.71% of them.
DGICA Dividend Chart
DGICA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|