D.R. Horton Inc. (DHI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DHI POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where DHI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90% of US stocks.
- DHI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- DHI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
DHI Stock Summary
- Horton D R Inc's market capitalization of $28,635,683,314 is ahead of 90.48% of US-listed equities.
- DHI's current price/earnings ratio is 6.33, which is higher than only 11.07% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for DHI is currently 46.76, higher than 88.78% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Horton D R Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ROK, HBAN, CBRE, FITB, and HEI.
- Visit DHI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.drhorton.com.
DHI Valuation Summary
- DHI's price/earnings ratio is 9.5; this is 51.03% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, DHI's price/earnings ratio has gone up 0.9.
- DHI's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DHI.
DHI Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 65.77%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 67.94%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 132.95%.
The table below shows DHI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DHI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DHI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.54% of graded US stocks.
- DHI's asset turnover comes in at 1.278 -- ranking 24th of 51 Construction stocks.
- LGIH, CSCW, and MTRX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DHI.
The table below shows DHI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DHI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DHI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$66.07||52-week high||$110.45|
|Prev. close||$65.88||52-week low||$59.25|
|Day high||$66.61||Avg. volume||3,966,131|
|50-day MA||$69.81||Dividend yield||1.37%|
|200-day MA||$84.85||Market Cap||23.26B|
D.R. Horton Inc. (DHI) Company Bio
D.R. Horton, Inc. is a home construction company incorporated in Delaware and headquartered in Arlington, Texas. Since 2002, the company has been the largest homebuilder by volume in the United States. The company ranked number 194 on the 2019 Fortune 500 list of the largest United States corporations by revenue. The company operates in 90 markets in 29 states. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
DHI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DHI Latest Social Stream
View Full DHI Social Stream
Latest DHI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Horton D R Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DHI as an investment opportunity.
Pending home sales, a leading indicator of the health of the housing market, declined for the third straight month.
In recent trading session, D.R. Horton Inc. (NYSE:DHI) saw 3.13 million shares changing hands at last check today with its beta currently measuring 1.69. Company’s recent per share price level of $80.74 trading at $2.59 or 3.31% at last check today assigns it a market valuation of $27.46B. That most recent trading price of DHI’s … D.R. Horton Inc. (NYSE:DHI) Shares Rebounded 10.12% From Their Lows – But Can They Continue? Read More »
TechTarget and Clorox have been highlighted as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day.
The homebuilding market is on solid gound, which is helping stocks like D.R. Horton (DHI), Toll Brothers (TOL), KB Home (KBH) and Lennar Corporation (LEN).
DHI and other homebuilders are set to benefit from the continued housing boom, with the market still well short of current demand. And D.R. Horton is coming off solid Q1 FY22 financial results in early February...
DHI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|