D.R. Horton Inc. (DHI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DHI POWR Grades
- DHI scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 82.03% of US stocks.
- DHI's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- DHI's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 25.61% of US stocks).
DHI Stock Summary
- DHI has a market capitalization of $23,712,136,673 -- more than approximately 91.53% of US stocks.
- DHI's current price/earnings ratio is 4.26, which is higher than just 10.33% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for DHI is currently 3,887.24, higher than 99.97% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DHI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HRL, ULTA, CRH, ROST, and TSN.
- DHI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HORTON D R INC's official web site, go to www.drhorton.com.
DHI Valuation Summary
- DHI's price/earnings ratio is 4.4; this is 58.88% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, DHI's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DHI.
DHI Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -30.2%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 17.11%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 9.87%.
The table below shows DHI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DHI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DHI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.54% of graded US stocks.
- DHI's asset turnover comes in at 1.278 -- ranking 24th of 51 Construction stocks.
- LGIH, CSCW, and MTRX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DHI.
The table below shows DHI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DHI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DHI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$68.36||52-week high||$110.45|
|Prev. close||$71.33||52-week low||$59.25|
|Day high||$70.22||Avg. volume||3,633,984|
|50-day MA||$73.86||Dividend yield||1.26%|
|200-day MA||$78.74||Market Cap||23.75B|
D.R. Horton Inc. (DHI) Company Bio
D.R. Horton, Inc. is a home construction company incorporated in Delaware and headquartered in Arlington, Texas. Since 2002, the company has been the largest homebuilder by volume in the United States. The company ranked number 194 on the 2019 Fortune 500 list of the largest United States corporations by revenue. The company operates in 90 markets in 29 states. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
DHI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DHI Latest Social Stream
View Full DHI Social Stream
Latest DHI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HORTON D R INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DHI as an investment opportunity.
In today’s Market 360, we’re going to talk about what the Fed’s rate increases mean for the housing market… and what it means for homebuilder stocks.
Let's see if D.R. Horton, Inc. (DHI) stock is a good choice for value-oriented investors right now, or if investors subscribing to this methodology should look elsewhere for top picks.
Poor builders' sentiment signals a housing downturn; elevated construction costs and an aggressive monetary policy are potential risks.
When we invest, we're generally looking for stocks that outperform the market average. And in our experience, buying...
The U.S. housing market is set to cool in 2022 and beyond.
DHI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|