D.R. Horton, Inc. (DHI): Price and Financial Metrics
DHI Stock Summary
- DHI has a market capitalization of $12,049,702,849 -- more than approximately 89.7% of US stocks.
- Horton D R Inc's stock had its IPO on June 5, 1992, making it an older stock than 79.37% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Horton D R Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.53% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Horton D R Inc are HEI, ACGL, FITB, DGX, and XRAY.
- Visit DHI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.drhorton.com.
DHI Stock Price Chart More Charts
DHI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.99||52-week high||$62.54|
|Prev. close||$34.00||52-week low||$25.51|
|Day high||$33.32||Avg. volume||5,086,851|
|50-day MA||$51.02||Dividend yield||2.06%|
|200-day MA||$50.60||Market Cap||12.09B|
D.R. Horton, Inc. (DHI) Company Bio
D.R. Horton, Inc. is engaged in the acquisition and development of land; and construction and sale of residential homes in 27 states. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Fort Worth, Texas.