D.R. Horton, Inc. (DHI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DHI POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where DHI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 62.27% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DHI is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- DHI's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 33.78% of US stocks).
DHI Stock Summary
- Horton D R Inc's market capitalization of $31,276,624,435 is ahead of 91.42% of US-listed equities.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for DHI is currently 39.18, higher than 87.4% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Horton D R Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.77% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Horton D R Inc are SWK, HSY, ROST, ROK, and HRL.
- DHI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Horton D R Inc's official web site, go to www.drhorton.com.
DHI Valuation Summary
- DHI's price/earnings ratio is 9.5; this is 51.03% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, DHI's price/earnings ratio has gone up 0.9.
- DHI's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DHI.
DHI Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -40.82%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 106.82%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 65.77%.
The table below shows DHI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DHI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DHI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.71% of graded US stocks.
- DHI's asset turnover comes in at 1.278 -- ranking 25th of 52 Construction stocks.
- CSCW, LGIH, and CCS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DHI.
The table below shows DHI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DHI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DHI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$87.04||52-week high||$106.89|
|Prev. close||$87.32||52-week low||$64.32|
|Day high||$87.67||Avg. volume||3,086,100|
|50-day MA||$93.10||Dividend yield||0.92%|
|200-day MA||$86.87||Market Cap||31.18B|
D.R. Horton, Inc. (DHI) Company Bio
D.R. Horton, Inc. is engaged in the acquisition and development of land; and construction and sale of residential homes in 27 states. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Fort Worth, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
DHI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DHI Latest Social Stream
View Full DHI Social Stream
Latest DHI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Horton D R Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DHI as an investment opportunity.
D.R. Horton (DHI) closed the most recent trading day at $87.04, moving -0.32% from the previous trading session.
Lumber prices have dropped, but materials and labor are holding back supply and sending U.S. new home prices higher.
As the North Carolina coast attracts more in-migration, a massive development is slated to have up to 1,500 homes – in Phase I alone.
Existing home sales fell 2% to a seasonally adjusted 5.88 million units in August from a month earlier, according to the National Association of Realtors (NAR). July sales were revised slightly upward to 6 million units.
D.R. Horton (DHI) witnesses intense supply chain disruptions and a tight labor market in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2021.
DHI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|