D.R. Horton, Inc. (DHI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DHI POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where DHI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.05% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DHI is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- DHI's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 37.15% of US stocks).
DHI Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $32,344,012,672, Horton D R Inc has a greater market value than 91.42% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Horton D R Inc is higher than 88.47% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Horton D R Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.8% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Horton D R Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SWK, ROST, HSY, ROK, and HRL.
- Visit DHI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.drhorton.com.
DHI Valuation Summary
- DHI's price/earnings ratio is 9.5; this is 51.03% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, DHI's price/earnings ratio has gone up 0.9.
- DHI's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DHI.
DHI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -79.66%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 44.18%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 24.43%.
The table below shows DHI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DHI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DHI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.62% of graded US stocks.
- DHI's asset turnover comes in at 1.278 -- ranking 25th of 53 Construction stocks.
- CSCW, LGIH, and CCS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DHI.
The table below shows DHI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DHI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DHI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$90.00||52-week high||$106.89|
|Prev. close||$90.30||52-week low||$64.32|
|Day high||$90.00||Avg. volume||3,075,408|
|50-day MA||$93.08||Dividend yield||0.89%|
|200-day MA||$86.46||Market Cap||32.24B|
D.R. Horton, Inc. (DHI) Company Bio
D.R. Horton, Inc. is engaged in the acquisition and development of land; and construction and sale of residential homes in 27 states. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Fort Worth, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
DHI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DHI Latest Social Stream
View Full DHI Social Stream
Latest DHI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Horton D R Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DHI as an investment opportunity.
United States Smart Home Appliance Market to Grow by a CAGR of 15.4% during 2020 2024 Owing to the Intensifying Demand for Smart Household Products and Rising Internet Penetration Amongst Individuals
Key Companies Covered in the United States Smart Home Appliance Market Research Report Are Lennar Corporation, PulteGroup, Inc., Toll Brothers, Inc., Taylor Morrison, Inc., D.R. Horton, Inc., and others. Some of the prominent industry leaders in the U.S. smart home appliance market for manufacturers that are included in our report are Honeywell International Inc. (Resideo Technologies, Inc.), Schneider Electric, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Whirlpool Corporation, Robert Bosch GmbH, and other key market players. Key Companies Covered in the United States Smart Home Appliance Market Research Report Are Lennar Corporation, PulteGroup, Inc., Toll Brothers, Inc., Taylor Morrison, Inc., D.R. Horton, Inc., and others. Some of the prominent industry leaders in the U.S. smart home appliance ma...
D.R. Horton (DHI) closed the most recent trading day at $88.64, moving +0.86% from the previous trading session.
At first glance, builder stocks D.R. Horton, M.D.C Holdings, and Meritage Homes look pricey. But they look attractive when viewed from a different angle.
Let's talk about the popular D.R. Horton, Inc. ( NYSE:DHI ). The company's shares saw significant share price movement...
D.R. Horton with ticker code (DHI) have now 17 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 142 and 97 with the average target price sitting at 113.12. Now with the previous closing price of 96.65 this now indicates there is a potential upside of 17.0%. The day 50 moving average is 94.8 and the 200 day moving average is 91.21. The company has a market capitalisation of $34,014m. You can visit the company''s website by visiting: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="DHI" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] D.R. Horton operates as a homebuilding company in East, Midwest, Southeast, South Central, Southwest, and West regions in the United Sta...
DHI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|