D.R. Horton, Inc. (DHI): Price and Financial Metrics
DHI Stock Summary
- Horton D R Inc's market capitalization of $18,916,288,857 is ahead of 90.23% of US-listed equities.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Horton D R Inc is higher than 94.8% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Horton D R Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.96% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DHI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CBRE, CDW, BBY, EFX, and ROK.
- Visit DHI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.drhorton.com.
DHI Daily Price Range
DHI 52-Week Price Range
DHI Stock Price Chart More Charts
DHI Price/Volume Stats
D.R. Horton, Inc. (DHI) Company Bio
D.R. Horton, Inc. is engaged in the acquisition and development of land; and construction and sale of residential homes in 27 states. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Fort Worth, Texas.