D.R. Horton, Inc. (DHI): Price and Financial Metrics
DHI Stock Summary
- DHI has a higher market value than 90.32% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $20,245,016,628.
- DHI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 383.07 -- higher than 89.25% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Horton D R Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.03% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DHI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FITB, CDW, BBY, AME, and ROK.
- DHI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Horton D R Inc's official web site, go to www.drhorton.com.
DHI Stock Price Chart More Charts
DHI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$61.81||52-week high||$62.12|
|Prev. close||$61.67||52-week low||$37.81|
|Day high||$62.09||Avg. volume||3,937,139|
|50-day MA||$56.21||Dividend yield||1.13%|
|200-day MA||$50.34||Market Cap||22.64B|
D.R. Horton, Inc. (DHI) Company Bio
D.R. Horton, Inc. is engaged in the acquisition and development of land; and construction and sale of residential homes in 27 states. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Fort Worth, Texas.