D.R. Horton Inc. (DHI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DHI POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where DHI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.76% of US stocks.
- DHI's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- DHI ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
DHI Stock Summary
- HORTON D R INC's market capitalization of $33,889,489,613 is ahead of 93% of US-listed equities.
- DHI's current price/earnings ratio is 5.97, which is higher than just 13.43% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of HORTON D R INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.96% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DHI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LULU, PAYX, ROK, CRH, and DLTR.
- DHI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HORTON D R INC's official web site, go to www.drhorton.com.
DHI Valuation Summary
- DHI's price/sales ratio is 1; this is 11.11% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, DHI's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DHI.
DHI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 58.18%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 95.35%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 40.65%.
The table below shows DHI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DHI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DHI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.54% of graded US stocks.
- DHI's asset turnover comes in at 1.278 -- ranking 24th of 51 Construction stocks.
- LGIH, CSCW, and MTRX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DHI.
The table below shows DHI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DHI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DHI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$101.74||52-week high||$101.82|
|Prev. close||$99.90||52-week low||$59.25|
|Day high||$101.82||Avg. volume||2,579,155|
|50-day MA||$90.38||Dividend yield||1%|
|200-day MA||$77.04||Market Cap||34.94B|
D.R. Horton Inc. (DHI) Company Bio
D.R. Horton, Inc. is a home construction company incorporated in Delaware and headquartered in Arlington, Texas. Since 2002, the company has been the largest homebuilder by volume in the United States. The company ranked number 194 on the 2019 Fortune 500 list of the largest United States corporations by revenue. The company operates in 90 markets in 29 states. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
DHI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DHI Latest Social Stream
View Full DHI Social Stream
Latest DHI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HORTON D R INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DHI as an investment opportunity.
Keybanc raised the price target for D.R. Horton, Inc. (NYSE: DHI ) from $97 to $109. Keybanc analyst Kenneth Zener maintained an Overweight rating. D.R. Horton shares fell 1.6% to close at $95.48 on Wednesday. Raymond James boosted the price target for Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (NASDAQ: ISRG ) from $255 to $270. Raymond James analyst Jayson Bedford maintained an Outperform rating. Intuitive Surgical shares fell 5.5% to close at $243.80 on Wednesday. Piper Sandler cut the price target for Aspen Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: AZPN ) from $240 to $195. Piper Sandler analyst Clarke Jeffries maintained a Neutral rating on the stock. Aspen Technology shares fell 2% to close at $194.27 on Wednesday. UBS cut the price target for Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: Full story available on Benzinga.com
Thursday’s Top Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades: Alphabet, Amazon, Diamondback Energy, DR Horton, Fisker, Fox, Microsoft, Philip Morris, SunPower, Toast and More
Thursday''s top analyst upgrades and downgrades included Alphabet, Amazon.com, APA, Diamondback Energy, D.R. Horton, Enphase Energy, Fisker, Fox, Microsoft, Mobileye Global, Philip Morris International, Shoals Technologies, SunPower and Toast.
D.R. Horton Inc (NYSE:DHI) Q1 2023 Earnings Call dated Jan. 24, 2023.
D.R. Horton (DHI) stock dipped 1.4% in Wednesday morning trading after Wedbush analyst Jay McCanless downgraded shares of the homebuilder to Neutral from Outperform as…
Texas, Florida, and the Carolinas were among the states that saw the biggest inflow of residents from other parts of the country last year as more than 600,000 people left New York and California, mostly for points south.
DHI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|