Danaher Corp. (DHR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DHR POWR Grades
- DHR scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 93.53% of US stocks.
- DHR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- DHR's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 15.23% of US stocks).
DHR Stock Summary
- DHR has a higher market value than 99.1% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $179,455,772,791.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 344.49, DANAHER CORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 91.55% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, DHR is more volatile than just 5.22% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DANAHER CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be SHEL, TMO, ABT, SYK, and CAT.
- DHR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DANAHER CORP's official web site, go to www.danaher.com.
DHR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, DHR's price/earnings ratio is 10.18% higher, now standing at 24.9.
- Over the past 243 months, DHR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 5.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DHR.
DHR Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 107.88%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 10.01%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -4.94%.
The table below shows DHR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DHR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DHR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 42.27% of graded US stocks.
- DHR's asset turnover comes in at 0.36 -- ranking 56th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- IIVI, COHR, and INTT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DHR.
The table below shows DHR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DHR Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of DHR, see our DHR price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$334.69||Average Broker Recommendation||1.43 (Moderate Buy)|
DHR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DHR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$248.17||52-week high||$303.82|
|Prev. close||$246.93||52-week low||$233.71|
|Day high||$248.35||Avg. volume||2,647,144|
|50-day MA||$256.66||Dividend yield||0.4%|
|200-day MA||$264.07||Market Cap||180.81B|
Danaher Corp. (DHR) Company Bio
Danaher Corporation is an American globally diversified conglomerate with its headquarters in Washington, D.C.. The company designs, manufactures, and markets professional, medical, industrial, and commercial products and services. The company's 3 platforms are "Life Sciences", "Diagnostics", and "Environmental & Applied Solutions". (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
DHR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DHR Latest Social Stream
View Full DHR Social Stream
Latest DHR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DANAHER CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DHR as an investment opportunity.
For new HQ, Danaher spinoff chose Waltham over Denver, Chicago, Va.
Emails obtained through a public records request show that the Boston area beat out at least three other regions for the company with expected revenue over $4 billion.
Danaher's (NYSE:DHR) investors will be pleased with their strong 163% return over the last five years
The worst result, after buying shares in a company (assuming no leverage), would be if you lose all the money you put...
Danaher (DHR) Outpaces Stock Market Gains: What You Should Know
Danaher (DHR) closed the most recent trading day at $248.38, moving +1.46% from the previous trading session.
16 Best Strong Buy Stocks To Invest In
In this article, we will discuss the 16 best strong buy stocks to invest in. If you want to explore similar stocks, you can also take a look at 5 Best Strong Buy Stocks To Invest In. We have seen a lot of investor repositioning in recent days as the global banking crisis has created market […]
Danaher Corporation (NYSE:DHR) Stock Has Shown Weakness Lately But Financials Look Strong: Should Prospective Shareholders Make The Leap?
Danaher (NYSE:DHR) has had a rough three months with its share price down 7.3%. However, stock prices are usually...
DHR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching DHRWant to see what other sources are saying about Danaher Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Danaher Corp (DHR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Danaher Corp (DHR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Danaher Corp (DHR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...