Danaher Corp. (DHR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DHR POWR Grades
- DHR scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 95.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DHR is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- DHR ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
DHR Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $195,072,165,255, DANAHER CORP has a greater market value than 99.17% of US stocks.
- DHR's went public 35.11 years ago, making it older than 91.54% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of DANAHER CORP's share price is greater than that of only 8.59% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DANAHER CORP are ABT, TMO, SHEL, DIS, and COST.
- Visit DHR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.danaher.com.
DHR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, DHR's EV/EBIT ratio is 200% higher, now standing at 25.5.
- Over the past 243 months, DHR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DHR.
DHR Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 15.49%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 22.11%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 107.88%.
The table below shows DHR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DHR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DHR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 42.27% of graded US stocks.
- DHR's asset turnover comes in at 0.36 -- ranking 56th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- IIVI, COHR, and INTT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DHR.
The table below shows DHR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DHR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DHR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$267.97||52-week high||$331.23|
|Prev. close||$274.23||52-week low||$233.71|
|Day high||$271.42||Avg. volume||2,683,953|
|50-day MA||$260.10||Dividend yield||0.37%|
|200-day MA||$267.57||Market Cap||195.07B|
Danaher Corp. (DHR) Company Bio
Danaher Corporation is an American globally diversified conglomerate with its headquarters in Washington, D.C.. The company designs, manufactures, and markets professional, medical, industrial, and commercial products and services. The company's 3 platforms are "Life Sciences", "Diagnostics", and "Environmental & Applied Solutions". (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
DHR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DHR Latest Social Stream
View Full DHR Social Stream
Latest DHR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DANAHER CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DHR as an investment opportunity.
In the latest trading session, Danaher (DHR) closed at $274.23, marking a -0.11% move from the previous day.
Danaher (NYSE:DHR) jumps 4.2% this week, though earnings growth is still tracking behind five-year shareholder returns
The most you can lose on any stock (assuming you don't use leverage) is 100% of your money. But when you pick a company...
Danaher Corporation (NYSE:NYSE:DHR) Evercore ISI HealthCONx Conference November 30, 2022 10:30 AM ET Company Participants Rainer Blair – Chief Executive Officer Conference Call Participants…
In this article, we discuss 15 top dividend stocks to buy according to hedge funds. You can skip our detailed analysis of dividend stocks and their performance, and go directly to read Top 5 Dividend Stocks To Buy According To Hedge Funds. Investors are holding on to dividend securities this year considering the plunge in […]
Rapid Medical Diagnostic Devices Market Will Reflect Significant Growth Prospects By 2028 |Danaher Corporation, Abbott Laboratories, GE, Trinity Biotech Plc, Roche
According to Market Study Report, Rapid Medical Diagnostic Devices Market provides a comprehensive analysis of the Rapid Medical Diagnostic Devices Market segments, including their dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities of global industry. An exclusive data
DHR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|