Danaher Corporation (DHR): Price and Financial Metrics
DHR Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $115,499,612,779, Danaher Corp has a greater market value than 98.33% of US stocks.
- DHR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 21,841.1 -- higher than 99.81% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Danaher Corp's stock had its IPO on November 5, 1987, making it an older stock than 90.13% of US equities in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DHR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CRM, BKNG, TROW, TMO, and HON.
- Visit DHR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.danaher.com.
DHR Stock Price Chart More Charts
DHR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$165.95||52-week high||$169.19|
|Prev. close||$163.42||52-week low||$110.63|
|Day high||$165.96||Avg. volume||2,321,974|
|50-day MA||$157.32||Dividend yield||0.41%|
|200-day MA||$143.57||Market Cap||119.20B|
Danaher Corporation (DHR) Company Bio
Danaher Corporation designs, manufactures, and markets professional, medical, industrial, and commercial products and services worldwide. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Washington, the District of Columbia.
DHR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Danaher Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Danaher Corp ranked in the 23st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 74.67%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Danaher Corp ended up being:
- DHR's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 36.89% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 8. This value is greater than just 20.56% stocks in the Healthcare sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|