Danaher Corp. (DHR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DHR POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where DHR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DHR is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- DHR ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
DHR Stock Summary
- DHR has a higher market value than 98.96% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $211,629,909,042.
- Danaher Corp's stock had its IPO on November 5, 1987, making it an older stock than 90.62% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 7.19, Danaher Corp has a higher such ratio than 80.11% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DHR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ABT, TMO, MDT, CMCSA, and VZ.
- Visit DHR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.danaher.com.
DHR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, DHR's price/sales ratio is 128.95% higher, now standing at 8.7.
- DHR's price/sales ratio has moved up 6.7 over the prior 243 months.
- DHR's price/earnings ratio has moved up 19.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DHR.
DHR Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 78.5%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -18.9%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -6.28%.
The table below shows DHR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DHR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DHR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 42.27% of graded US stocks.
- DHR's asset turnover comes in at 0.36 -- ranking 56th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- IIVI, COHR, and INTT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DHR.
The table below shows DHR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DHR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DHR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$243.60||52-week high||$333.96|
|Prev. close||$248.97||52-week low||$233.71|
|Day high||$248.95||Avg. volume||2,996,364|
|50-day MA||$270.71||Dividend yield||0.4%|
|200-day MA||$296.16||Market Cap||177.12B|
Danaher Corp. (DHR) Company Bio
Danaher Corporation is an American globally diversified conglomerate with its headquarters in Washington, D.C.. The company designs, manufactures, and markets professional, medical, industrial, and commercial products and services. The company's 3 platforms are "Life Sciences", "Diagnostics", and "Environmental & Applied Solutions". (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
DHR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DHR Latest Social Stream
View Full DHR Social Stream
Latest DHR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Danaher Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DHR as an investment opportunity.
Danaher Corporation (NYSE:DHR) declares $0.25/share quarterly dividend, 19.0% increase from prior dividend of $0.21.Forward yield 0.38%Payable April 29; for shareholders of record March 25;
Danaher Corporation (NYSE: DHR) announced today that its Board of Directors has approved a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.25 per share of its common stock, payable on April 29, 2022 to holders of record on March 25, 2022. In addition, the Board of Directors has approved a quarterly cash dividend of $11.875 per share of its 4.75% Series A Mandatory Convertible Preferred Stock, payable on April 15, 2022 to holders of record on March 31, 2022. The Board of Directors has also approved a quart
Global Laboratory Consumables Market Report, Featuring Profiles of Key Players Including Agilent, Beckman Coulter, Bio-Rad, PerkinElmer, Roche and Shimadzu
DUBLIN , Feb. 18, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Global Laboratory Consumables Market 2021" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com''s offering. The Global Laboratory Consumables Market report is designed for general management, product managers and marketing executives in the laboratory consumables industry. For them, it provides up-to-date market data about those technologies in their areas of interest. and related markets. Information on specific segments or the whole industry can be used to evaluate markets, the competitive landscape, or identify opportunities and acquisition targets. A strategy for the consumables market must involve geographic market composition, market growth rate, and new competitors. This report saves time by providing comprehensive data in an easily readabl...
Despite some impressive recent quarters, Hologic (HOLX) shares have underperformed since my last update on this diversified diagnostics and women’s health company. Hologic has benefited from an unexpectedly strong “tail” to COVID-19 testing revenue, but underlying performance has been solid as well, and the company is now in a much...
Danaher (NYSE: DHR ) has outperformed the market over the past 10 years by 8.65% on an annualized basis. Buying $1,000 In DHR: 10 years ago, an investor could have purchased 24.79 shares of Danaher at the time with $1,000. This investment in DHR would have produced an average … Full story available on Benzinga.com
DHR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|