Danaher Corp. (DHR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DHR POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where DHR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.09% of US stocks.
- DHR's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- DHR's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 15.14% of US stocks).
DHR Stock Summary
- DHR has a higher market value than 98.9% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $187,299,897,423.
- Danaher Corp's stock had its IPO on November 5, 1987, making it an older stock than 90.52% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of Danaher Corp's share price is greater than that of only 4.62% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Danaher Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be TMO, TMUS, ABT, TXN, and NVO.
- DHR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Danaher Corp's official web site, go to www.danaher.com.
DHR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DHR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$263.50||52-week high||$263.50|
|Prev. close||$262.59||52-week low||$168.59|
|Day high||$263.50||Avg. volume||2,562,110|
|50-day MA||$250.76||Dividend yield||0.32%|
|200-day MA||$231.47||Market Cap||187.95B|
Danaher Corp. (DHR) Company Bio
Danaher Corporation is an American globally diversified conglomerate with its headquarters in Washington, D.C.. The company designs, manufactures, and markets professional, medical, industrial, and commercial products and services. The company's 3 platforms are "Life Sciences", "Diagnostics", and "Environmental & Applied Solutions". (Source:Wikipedia)
DHR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Danaher Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Danaher Corp ranked in the 31th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 59.17%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for DHR, they are:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 21.54 -- which is good for besting 78.96% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Healthcare sector with positive cash flow).
- DHR's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 36.79% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
DHR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DHR Latest Social Stream
View Full DHR Social Stream
Latest DHR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Danaher Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DHR as an investment opportunity.
Health care stocks Intuitive Surgical and Danaher broke out on Monday, as Globus Medical flirted with a buy point.
Danaher (DHR) to gain from the Aldevron acquisition as it will increase growth opportunities in the genomic medicine field. The acquired assets will be integrated with Danaher's Life Sciences segment.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Target, NVIDIA, The Sherwin-Williams Co, Danaher Corp and FedEx
Danaher (DHR) witnessed a jump in share price last session on above-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions for the stock suggests that there could be more strength down the road.
Shares of Danaher Corporation (DHR) jumped 5% on June 17 to close at $257.08 after the company inked a deal to acquire privately-held Aldevron in an all-cash transaction for $9.6 billion. Danaher is a global science and technology company that designs, manufactures, and markets professional, medical, industrial, and commercial products and services. Founded in 1998, Aldevron, a manufacturer of high-quality plasmid DNA, mRNA, and proteins, serves biotechnology and pharmaceutical customers across
DHR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|