Danaher Corp. (DHR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DHR POWR Grades
- DHR scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 97.85% of US stocks.
- DHR's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- DHR's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 42.16% of US stocks).
DHR Stock Summary
- DHR has a market capitalization of $229,483,015,169 -- more than approximately 99.2% of US stocks.
- DHR's went public 33.88 years ago, making it older than 90.4% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Danaher Corp comes in at 52.55%, a number that bests 87.48% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Danaher Corp are TMO, ABT, NVO, KO, and PEP.
- Visit DHR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.danaher.com.
DHR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, DHR's price/sales ratio is 128.95% higher, now standing at 8.7.
- DHR's price/sales ratio has moved up 6.7 over the prior 243 months.
- DHR's price/earnings ratio has moved up 19.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DHR.
DHR Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 24.89%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 61.56%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 6.76%.
The table below shows DHR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DHR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DHR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 59.13% of graded US stocks.
- DHR's asset turnover comes in at 0.353 -- ranking 55th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- CGNX, INTT, and RLBY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DHR.
The table below shows DHR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DHR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DHR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$323.55||52-week high||$333.96|
|Prev. close||$325.26||52-week low||$201.44|
|Day high||$326.71||Avg. volume||2,412,973|
|50-day MA||$307.41||Dividend yield||0.26%|
|200-day MA||$255.59||Market Cap||230.98B|
Danaher Corp. (DHR) Company Bio
Danaher Corporation is an American globally diversified conglomerate with its headquarters in Washington, D.C.. The company designs, manufactures, and markets professional, medical, industrial, and commercial products and services. The company's 3 platforms are "Life Sciences", "Diagnostics", and "Environmental & Applied Solutions". (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
DHR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DHR Latest Social Stream
View Full DHR Social Stream
Latest DHR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Danaher Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DHR as an investment opportunity.
Danaher Corporation (NYSE: DHR) announced today that its Board of Directors has approved a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.21 per share of its common stock, payable on October 29, 2021 to holders of record on September 30, 2021. In addition, the Board of Directors has approved a quarterly cash dividend of $11.875 per share of its 4.75% Series A Mandatory Convertible Preferred Stock, payable on October 15, 2021 to holders of record on September 30, 2021. The Board of Directors has also appr
We have narrowed down our search to five large-cap low-beta stocks that have provided double-digit returns in the past three months. These are: DHR, COST, CARR, MSI, and RSG.
Creatinine Measurement Market to Reflect Significant Growth During 20202026 | Players: Roche, KANTO CHEMICAL, Siemens Healthineers, Abbott, BSBE, Danaher
A recently introduced Global Creatinine Measurement Market report includes factors such as size, growth, share, industry trends and project its growth by 2026. This comprehensive study aims to provide an overview of with in-depth market breakdown by product type, application, end-user, and region and collect useful data for this extensive, commercial study of the Creatinine 
Tumor Genomics Market Thundering USD 56 Bn by 2021-28 with Bio-Rad Laboratories, Abbott, Agilent, Danaher, F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Fluidigm, General Electric Company, Illumina, Merck, Myriad Genetics, PerkinElmer, QIAGEN, Siemens, Thermo Fisher Scientific
The Tumor Genomics Market is expected to reach a market size of USD 56.54 Billion, to register a CAGR of +12% by 2028. Tumor genomic assays (or tests) analyze a sample of a cancer tumor to see how active certain
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Clear Aligner Market (2021 Edition) - Analysis by Age (Teenagers, Adults), End User (Hospitals, Dental and Orthodontic Clinics), By Region, By Country: Market Insights and Forecast with Impact of COVID-19 (2021-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com''s offering. The Global Clear Aligner Market was estimated at USD 2367.17 Million in the year 2020. Companies Mentioned Align Technology Dentsply Sirona 3M Danaher Corporation Henry Schein Smile Di
DHR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|