Danaher Corporation (DHR): Price and Financial Metrics
DHR Stock Summary
- DHR has a market capitalization of $97,125,980,348 -- more than approximately 98% of US stocks.
- DHR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 18,366.63 -- higher than 99.59% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Danaher Corp's stock had its IPO on November 5, 1987, making it an older stock than 90.06% of US equities in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Danaher Corp are ZTS, CAT, MMM, PBR, and TMO.
- DHR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Danaher Corp's official web site, go to www.danaher.com.
DHR Stock Price Chart More Charts
DHR Price/Volume Stats
Danaher Corporation (DHR) Company Bio
Danaher Corporation designs, manufactures, and markets professional, medical, industrial, and commercial products and services worldwide. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Washington, the District of Columbia.