Walt Disney Company (The) (DIS): Price and Financial Metrics
DIS Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $260,122,121,068, Walt Disney Co has a greater market value than 99.58% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,531.12, Walt Disney Co is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 96.84% of US stocks.
- DIS's went public 34.07 years ago, making it older than 92.49% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DIS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HD, VZ, KO, T, and UNH.
- DIS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Walt Disney Co's official web site, go to www.thewaltdisneycompany.com.
DIS Stock Price Chart More Charts
DIS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$144.33||52-week high||$153.41|
|Prev. close||$145.12||52-week low||$107.32|
|Day high||$145.64||Avg. volume||8,314,267|
|50-day MA||$145.73||Dividend yield||1.22%|
|200-day MA||$137.72||Market Cap||260.14B|
Walt Disney Company (The) (DIS) Company Bio
Walt Disney operates as an entertainment company worldwide. The company operates in five segments: Media Networks, Parks and Resorts, Studio Entertainment, Consumer Products, and Interactive. The company was founded in 1923 and is based in Burbank, California.