Walt Disney Company (The) (DIS): Price and Financial Metrics
DIS Stock Summary
- Walt Disney Co's market capitalization of $239,439,300,535 is ahead of 99.51% of US-listed equities.
- DIS's went public 33.91 years ago, making it older than 92.4% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 145.99%, Walt Disney Co's debt growth rate surpasses 90.19% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Walt Disney Co are UNH, WFC, VZ, KO, and CVX.
- DIS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Walt Disney Co's official web site, go to www.thewaltdisneycompany.com.
DIS Stock Price Chart More Charts
DIS Price/Volume Stats
Walt Disney Company (The) (DIS) Company Bio
Walt Disney operates as an entertainment company worldwide. The company operates in five segments: Media Networks, Parks and Resorts, Studio Entertainment, Consumer Products, and Interactive. The company was founded in 1923 and is based in Burbank, California.