Dolby Laboratories (DLB): Price and Financial Metrics
DLB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$81.24||52-week high||$91.01|
|Prev. close||$81.28||52-week low||$61.55|
|Day high||$82.36||Avg. volume||440,751|
|50-day MA||$83.81||Dividend yield||1.33%|
|200-day MA||$81.75||Market Cap||7.77B|
DLB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DLB POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where DLB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.17% of US stocks.
- DLB's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- DLB ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
DLB Stock Summary
- For DLB, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 10.76% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.22 for DOLBY LABORATORIES INC; that's greater than it is for just 14.19% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, DLB is more volatile than only 9.78% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DLB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PEGA, YELP, MASS, HRMY, and RXST.
- DLB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DOLBY LABORATORIES INC's official web site, go to www.dolby.com.
DLB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, DLB's price/sales ratio is 408.33% higher, now standing at 6.1.
- DLB's price/earnings ratio has moved down 26.6 over the prior 226 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DLB.
DLB Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 17.69%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 28.9%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 4.66%.
The table below shows DLB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DLB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DLB has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.2% of graded US stocks.
- DLB's asset turnover comes in at 0.414 -- ranking 56th of 444 Trading stocks.
- MAIN, SLRC, and NEWT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DLB.
The table below shows DLB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Dolby Laboratories (DLB) Company Bio
Dolby Laboratories creates audio, imaging, and communication technologies that transform entertainment and communications at the cinema, at home, at work, and on mobile devices. The company was founded in 1965 and is based in San Francisco, California.
DLB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DLB Latest Social Stream
View Full DLB Social Stream
Latest DLB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DOLBY LABORATORIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DLB as an investment opportunity.
On September 12, 2023, Kevin Yeaman, President and CEO of Dolby Laboratories Inc (NYSE:DLB), sold 18,060 shares of the company.
Sonos (SONO) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Dolby Atmos FlexConnect Dolby Laboratories, a leader in immersive entertainment experiences, unveiled its latest innovation in immersive audio – Dolby Atmos FlexConnect. Dolby Atmos FlexConnect, a first coming to TCL TVs in 2024, is setting a new benchmark for TV sound SAN FRANCISCO, Aug. 28, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Today, Dolby Laboratories, a leader in immersive entertainment experiences, unveiled its latest innovation in immersive audio – Dolby Atmos FlexConnect. TCL, a world leading TV bran
Today's Research Daily features new research reports on 16 major stocks, including The Procter & Gamble Company (PG), AbbVie Inc. (ABBV) and The Walt Disney Company (DIS).
Has Dolby Laboratories, Inc.'s (NYSE:DLB) Impressive Stock Performance Got Anything to Do With Its Fundamentals?
Dolby Laboratories (NYSE:DLB) has had a great run on the share market with its stock up by a significant 7.8% over the...
DLB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|