Dolby Laboratories (DLB): Price and Financial Metrics
DLB Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Dolby Laboratories Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.39% of US stocks.
- DLB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 12.02% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, DLB is more volatile than only 5.89% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Dolby Laboratories Inc are CGNX, ACIW, VRNT, DIOD, and AZPN.
- Visit DLB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dolby.com.
DLB Stock Price Chart More Charts
DLB Price/Volume Stats
Dolby Laboratories (DLB) Company Bio
Dolby Laboratories creates audio, imaging, and communication technologies that transform entertainment and communications at the cinema, at home, at work, and on mobile devices. The company was founded in 1965 and is based in San Francisco, California.