Dollar Tree, Inc. (DLTR): Price and Financial Metrics
DLTR Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $26,551,660,392, Dollar Tree Inc has a greater market value than 92.51% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for DLTR is 3.97 -- better than 87.7% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, DLTR has reported earnings growth of -154.8%, putting it ahead of only 8.98% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DLTR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SLF, DFS, MCK, CCEP, and HSY.
- Visit DLTR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dollartree.com.
DLTR Stock Price Chart More Charts
DLTR Price/Volume Stats
Dollar Tree, Inc. (DLTR) Company Bio
Dollar Tree offers a selection of everyday basic products as well as seasonal, closeout and promotional merchandise in locations across the U.S. and Canada. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Chesapeake, Virginia.