Dollar Tree Inc. (DLTR): Price and Financial Metrics
DLTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$138.48||52-week high||$175.68|
|Prev. close||$142.45||52-week low||$129.26|
|Day high||$142.23||Avg. volume||2,188,980|
|50-day MA||$149.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$148.01||Market Cap||30.52B|
DLTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DLTR POWR Grades
- DLTR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 80.11% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DLTR is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- DLTR ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
DLTR Stock Summary
- DOLLAR TREE INC's market capitalization of $34,367,702,067 is ahead of 93.39% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of DOLLAR TREE INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of DOLLAR TREE INC's share price is greater than that of merely 3.92% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DOLLAR TREE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be GWW, CRH, TT, FAST, and DHI.
- DLTR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DOLLAR TREE INC's official web site, go to www.dollartree.com.
DLTR Valuation Summary
- DLTR's EV/EBIT ratio is 19.7; this is 5.07% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 243 months, DLTR's price/earnings ratio has gone down 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DLTR.
DLTR Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -29.04%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 15.88%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -6.64%.
The table below shows DLTR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DLTR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DLTR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 71.76% of graded US stocks.
- DLTR's asset turnover comes in at 1.244 -- ranking 109th of 165 Retail stocks.
- FL, FND, and PLCE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DLTR.
The table below shows DLTR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DLTR Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of DLTR, see our DLTR price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$108.05||Average Broker Recommendation||1.81 (Hold)|
Dollar Tree Inc. (DLTR) Company Bio
Dollar Tree, formerly known as Only $1.00, is an American multi-price-point chain of discount variety stores. Headquartered in Chesapeake, Virginia, it is a Fortune 500 company and operates 15,115 stores throughout the 48 contiguous U.S. states and Canada. Its stores are supported by a nationwide logistics network of 24 distribution centers. Additionally, the company operates stores under the name of Dollar Bills, as well as a multi-price-point variety chain under the Family Dollar banner. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
DLTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DLTR Latest Social Stream
View Full DLTR Social Stream
Latest DLTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DOLLAR TREE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DLTR as an investment opportunity.
Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Report Q1 Earnings: Things to Note?
Dollar Tree's (DLTR) Q1 results are expected to reflect gains from strong consumer demand, efforts to evolve the consumables category and initiatives to improve the value proposition at Family Dollar.
Retail Earnings: What earnings are saying about the state of the consumer
Yahoo Finance Live previews the week in retail earnings ahead of reporting from retail giants such as BJ's, Dollar Tree, and Costco.
8 Items at Dollar Tree That Cost Way More at Walmart
Maybe you avoid Dollar Tree because you think the quality of the items are low, or that the store won't have what you're looking for. The truth is you can find quite a few of your everyday essentials...
There’s Rarely a Case for Pulling Out of the Market. This Might Be One.
Another debt-ceiling meeting, China bans some Micron sales as chip war escalates, and other news to start your day.
Dollar Tree: 12 High-Quality Items To Buy in May
Thanks to rising costs across a number of categories amid inflation, consumers of all types are flocking to dollar stores. We may think these discount destinations are only good for traditionally...
DLTR Price Returns
Continue Researching DLTRWant to see what other sources are saying about Dollar Tree Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Dollar Tree Inc (DLTR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Dollar Tree Inc (DLTR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Dollar Tree Inc (DLTR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...