Dollar Tree, Inc. (DLTR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DLTR POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where DLTR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.73% of US stocks.
- DLTR's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- DLTR's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 16.77% of US stocks).
DLTR Stock Summary
- Dollar Tree Inc's market capitalization of $19,173,736,747 is ahead of 87.27% of US-listed equities.
- Dollar Tree Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 87.77% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Dollar Tree Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.33% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Dollar Tree Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GWW, J, AAP, ULTA, and MHK.
- DLTR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Dollar Tree Inc's official web site, go to www.dollartree.com.
DLTR Valuation Summary
- DLTR's price/sales ratio is 0.8; this is 42.86% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 243 months, DLTR's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.6.
- DLTR's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DLTR.
DLTR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -19.28%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 10.46%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 93.83%.
The table below shows DLTR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DLTR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DLTR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.2% of graded US stocks.
- DLTR's asset turnover comes in at 1.244 -- ranking 108th of 164 Retail stocks.
- FL, FAST, and FND are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DLTR.
The table below shows DLTR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DLTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DLTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$85.60||52-week high||$120.37|
|Prev. close||$85.25||52-week low||$84.96|
|Day high||$86.56||Avg. volume||2,324,388|
|50-day MA||$96.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$104.82||Market Cap||19.25B|
Dollar Tree, Inc. (DLTR) Company Bio
Dollar Tree offers a selection of everyday basic products as well as seasonal, closeout and promotional merchandise in locations across the U.S. and Canada. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Chesapeake, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
DLTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DLTR Latest Social Stream
View Full DLTR Social Stream
Latest DLTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dollar Tree Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DLTR as an investment opportunity.
Bare toilet paper shelves in supermarkets were a big story early in the coronavirus pandemic but they may not remain a thing of the past, and consumers are being warned to do their holiday shopping earlylike, nowthanks to supply chain problems. And even then, you might have to settle. "We''re getting into the full peak season," Gene Seroka, executive director the Port of Los Angeles, told the Los Angeles Times . "Every node of this supply chain is maxed out." That means 89 container ships waiting to be unloaded at the ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach, and cargo containers piled up on the docks at those ports, which handled nearly one-third of the nation''s imports last year. It means a shortage of those container ships after many were put out of service early in the pandemic. Compani...
The incentive applies to all full- and part-time hourly distribution center employees hired between late June and the end of October, the company said.
The post Have They Had Their Heyday? appeared on BitcoinEthereumNews.com . TORONTO, ON JULY 28: Storefront shot of Dollar Tree, in Rexdale, who is buying rival discount [+] store, Family Dollar, in a cash-and-stock deal valued at about $8.5
From Michelin tires to Pampers diapers, transportation expenses are working their way through global supply chains.
Shop early and expect to pay more: Supply-chain issues could be a stumbling block to upbeat holiday shopping forecasts
Holiday retail-sales forecasts have started rolling in, with Deloitte expecting sales to grow 7% to 9% from a year ago, totaling between $1.28 trillion and $1.3 trillion. Mastercard SpendingPulse (MA) is forecasting a 7.4% retail-sales rise for the season, excluding automobiles and gas. Many of the hurdles can be traced back to the COVID-19 pandemic, which has caused supply-chain problems across everything from clothing to shoes to food for 20-plus months.
DLTR Price Returns