Dollar Tree, Inc. (DLTR): Price and Financial Metrics
DLTR Stock Summary
- DLTR has a market capitalization of $21,477,104,270 -- more than approximately 90.69% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for DLTR is 3.84 -- better than 87.12% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, DLTR has reported earnings growth of -157.3%, putting it ahead of just 8.99% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DLTR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are K, KR, MTB, WPP, and ROK.
- Visit DLTR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dollartree.com.
DLTR Stock Price Chart More Charts
DLTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$87.71||52-week high||$119.71|
|Prev. close||$87.94||52-week low||$87.34|
|Day high||$88.65||Avg. volume||3,781,869|
|50-day MA||$95.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$103.83||Market Cap||20.76B|
Dollar Tree, Inc. (DLTR) Company Bio
Dollar Tree offers a selection of everyday basic products as well as seasonal, closeout and promotional merchandise in locations across the U.S. and Canada. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Chesapeake, Virginia.