Ginkgo Bioworks Holdings, Inc. (DNA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DNA POWR Grades
- DNA scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 87.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DNA is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- DNA ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
DNA Stock Summary
- DNA's went public 2.09 years ago, making it older than only 8.03% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,754.58%, GINKGO BIOWORKS HOLDINGS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 98.72% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that DNA's revenue has grown 52.22% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 85.2% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GINKGO BIOWORKS HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be NVTS, AI, MVST, LAZR, and MTTR.
- To check out GINKGO BIOWORKS HOLDINGS INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001830214.
DNA Valuation Summary
- DNA's price/sales ratio is 5.5; this is 189.47% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 25 months, DNA's price/sales ratio has gone down 25.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DNA.
DNA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DNA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.23||52-week high||$4.91|
|Prev. close||$1.27||52-week low||$1.17|
|Day high||$1.30||Avg. volume||20,362,004|
|50-day MA||$1.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.32||Market Cap||2.55B|
Ginkgo Bioworks Holdings, Inc. (DNA) Company Bio
Ginkgo Bioworks Holdings, Inc. develops platform for cell programming. Its platform is used to program cells to enable biological production of products, such as novel therapeutics, food ingredients, and chemicals derived from petroleum. The company serves various end markets, including specialty chemicals, agriculture, food, consumer products, and pharmaceuticals. Ginkgo Bioworks Holdings, Inc. was founded in 2008 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
DNA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DNA Latest Social Stream
View Full DNA Social Stream
Latest DNA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GINKGO BIOWORKS HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DNA as an investment opportunity.
7 Penny Stocks With Massive Growth Potential
While the market fallout from the banking sector crisis imposes high risks, extreme gamblers may target these enticing penny stocks.
Ginkgo Bioworks Holdings, Inc. (DNA) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Ginkgo Bioworks Holdings, Inc. (DNA)
Q4 2022 Earnings Conference Call
March 1, 2023 04:30 PM ET
Anna Marie Wagner - SVP, Corporate Development
Jason Kelly - Co-Founder & CEO
Mark Dmytruk - CFO
Conference Call Participants
Matthew Sykes - Goldman Sachs
Rahul Sarugaser - Raymond James
Tejas Savant - Morgan Stanley
Steve Mah - Cowen
Madeline - William Blair
Mark Massaro - BTIG
Anna Marie Wagner
Good afternoon. This is Anna Marie Wagner, SVP of Corporate Development at Ginkgo Bioworks. As usual, I'm joined by Jason Kelly, our Co-Founder and CEO; and Mark Dmytruk, our CFO. We thank you for ...
Ginkgo Bioworks Announces Participation in Cowen's 43rd Annual Health Care Conference
Ginkgo Bioworks (NYSE: DNA), which is building the leading platform for cell programming and biosecurity, announced today that Co-Founder and CEO Jason Kelly is scheduled to participate in Cowen's 43rd Annual Health Care Conference, including:
Ginkgo Bioworks Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results
Ginkgo Bioworks Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: DNA, "Ginkgo"), which is building the leading platform for cell programming and biosecurity, today announced its results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2022. The update, including a webcast slide presentation with additional details on the fourth quarter and supplemental financial information, will be available at investors.ginkgobioworks.com.
Cronos Group Reports 2022 Fourth Quarter and Full-Year Results
Consolidated net revenue increased 23% in Full Year 2022 compared to Full Year 2021; on a constant currency basis consolidated net revenue increased 28% in Full Year 2022 compared to Full Year 2021 Net revenue in Israel increased 128% in Full Year 2022 compared to Full Year 2021; on a constant currency basis net revenue in Israel increased 137% in Full Year 2022 compared to Full Year 2021 Ended 2022 with $878 million in cash and short-term investments Spinach® became the number one edible brand
DNA Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...