Denbury Resources Inc. (DNR): Price and Financial Metrics
DNR Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.49, Denbury Resources Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 4.2% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 1.32, Denbury Resources Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 0.94% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, DNR has reported earnings growth of 267.66%, putting it ahead of 95.34% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Denbury Resources Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be RLGT, DOC, WLFC, HIW, and CMCT.
- Visit DNR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.denbury.com.
DNR Stock Price Chart More Charts
DNR Price/Volume Stats
Denbury Resources Inc. (DNR) Company Bio
Denbury Resources Inc. operates as an independent oil and natural gas company in the United States. The company holds properties located in Mississippi, Texas, Louisiana, and Alabama in the Gulf Coast region; and in Montana, North Dakota, and Wyoming in the Rocky Mountain region. The company was founded in 1951 and is based in Plano, Texas.