Physicians Realty Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (DOC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DOC POWR Grades
- DOC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 67.84% of US stocks.
- DOC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- DOC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 14.71% of US stocks).
DOC Stock Summary
- PHYSICIANS REALTY TRUST's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 16.41% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of PHYSICIANS REALTY TRUST's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 6.86% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For DOC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 90.5% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PHYSICIANS REALTY TRUST are EPRT, UE, ESBA, NHI, and KRC.
- Visit DOC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.docreit.com.
DOC Valuation Summary
- DOC's price/earnings ratio is 30; this is 23.46% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- DOC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 45.2 over the prior 116 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DOC.
DOC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -1.27%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -30.89%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -97.78%.
The table below shows DOC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DOC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DOC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.28% of graded US stocks.
- DOC's asset turnover comes in at 0.102 -- ranking 208th of 444 Trading stocks.
- HTGC, SLG, and JHG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DOC.
The table below shows DOC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DOC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DOC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.81||52-week high||$18.83|
|Prev. close||$16.31||52-week low||$13.42|
|Day high||$16.22||Avg. volume||1,827,196|
|50-day MA||$14.99||Dividend yield||5.82%|
|200-day MA||$16.16||Market Cap||3.61B|
Physicians Realty Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (DOC) Company Bio
Physicians Realty Trust is a self-managed healthcare real estate company organized to acquire, selectively develop, own and manage healthcare properties that are leased to physicians, hospitals and healthcare delivery systems. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
DOC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DOC Latest Social Stream
View Full DOC Social Stream
Latest DOC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PHYSICIANS REALTY TRUST that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DOC as an investment opportunity.
Leaving cash in your bank account may be safe, but it could be costing you money. For example, on a $5,000 investment, you could be collecting up to $250 in dividends each year on a stock that pays 5% annually. Three stocks that pay even more than that today are Physicians Realty Trust (NYSE: DOC), Verizon Communications (NYSE: VZ), and Bank of Nova Scotia (NYSE: BNS).
Many real estate investment trusts (REITs) saw their share prices slump over the past year. The Invesco KBW Premium Yield Equity REIT ETF fell more than 16% over the past year. Medical REITs weren't immune as the average drop for the 15 medical REITs listed on the FTSE Nareit US Real Estate Indexes was more than 22% over the same period.
A new year often brings new hope for the stock market, and after the terrible performance of real estate investment trusts (REITs) in 2022, it’s refreshing to see analysts coming out with improved forecasts for the same REITs that were downgraded so heavily last year. Healthcare is one area of the overall market often cited as being recession resistant, and with fears of a 2023 recession pervading the market, several analysts are turning their attention to this sector in a positive way. Take a l
Should Weakness in Physicians Realty Trust's (NYSE:DOC) Stock Be Seen As A Sign That Market Will Correct The Share Price Given Decent Financials?
It is hard to get excited after looking at Physicians Realty Trust's (NYSE:DOC) recent performance, when its stock has...
Physicians Realty Trust Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend and Announces Date for the Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call
MILWAUKEE, December 22, 2022--Physicians Realty Trust (NYSE:DOC) (the "Company") announced today that the Company’s Board of Trustees has authorized, and the Company has declared, a quarterly cash dividend of $0.23 per common share and unit for the quarter ending December 31, 2022. "We are proud to declare and pay our 38th consecutive quarterly dividend. This year has been a strong year focused on maintaining and improving our existing portfolio while delivering reliable cash flows during recent
DOC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching DOCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Physicians Realty Trust's stock as an investment opportunity:
Physicians Realty Trust (DOC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Physicians Realty Trust (DOC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Physicians Realty Trust (DOC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch