Physicians Realty Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (DOC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DOC POWR Grades
- DOC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 63.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DOC is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- DOC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 5.34% of US stocks).
DOC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Physicians Realty Trust's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 7.73% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For DOC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 86.94% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of Physicians Realty Trust's share price is greater than that of only 0.54% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DOC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CEQP, EPRT, STAG, SITC, and KRC.
- DOC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Physicians Realty Trust's official web site, go to www.docreit.com.
DOC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, DOC's price/sales ratio is 441.18% higher, now standing at 9.2.
- Over the past 99 months, DOC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 29.6.
- Over the past 99 months, DOC's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DOC.
DOC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 283.83%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 256.24%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -6.78%.
The table below shows DOC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DOC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DOC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23% of graded US stocks.
- DOC's asset turnover comes in at 0.102 -- ranking 206th of 458 Trading stocks.
- JHG, AB, and PTMN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DOC.
The table below shows DOC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DOC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DOC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.03||52-week high||$20.13|
|Prev. close||$18.33||52-week low||$16.48|
|Day high||$18.54||Avg. volume||1,817,580|
|50-day MA||$18.53||Dividend yield||5.02%|
|200-day MA||$18.27||Market Cap||3.92B|
Physicians Realty Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (DOC) Company Bio
Physicians Realty Trust is a self-managed healthcare real estate company organized to acquire, selectively develop, own and manage healthcare properties that are leased to physicians, hospitals and healthcare delivery systems. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
DOC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DOC Latest Social Stream
View Full DOC Social Stream
Latest DOC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Physicians Realty Trust that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DOC as an investment opportunity.
Contrary to what many income investors think, the best dividend stocks aren't necessarily ones with high yields. Here are five such dividend stocks yielding between 4.6% and 9.5% that are solid buys today. The evidence lies in its dividends: Even in an exceptionally challenging year like 2020 when the COVID-19 pandemic forced industrial establishments, warehouses, offices, and retail stores to shut down for months, W.P. Carey increased its dividend every quarter.
When the economy and the markets get confusing, it's a good idea to turn to dividend stocks.
Is Physicians Realty Trust's (NYSE:DOC) Recent Stock Performance Influenced By Its Financials In Any Way?
Physicians Realty Trust's (NYSE:DOC) stock is up by 3.4% over the past three months. Given that stock prices are...
These three REITs may just be what the doctor ordered for improving the health of your retirement account, thanks to growth and high dividends.
MILWAUKEE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Physicians Realty Trust (NYSE: DOC) (the Company, the Trust, we, our and us), a self-managed health care real estate investment trust, today announced results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021. John T. Thomas, President and Chief Executive Officer of the Trust, commented, Our portfolio of best-in-class medical office facilities continued to perform exceptionally during the second quarter, delivering the predictable growth and operating outcomes th
DOC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching DOCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Physicians Realty Trust's stock as an investment opportunity:
Physicians Realty Trust (DOC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Physicians Realty Trust (DOC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Physicians Realty Trust (DOC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch