Physicians Realty Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (DOC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DOC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where DOC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 69.53% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DOC is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- DOC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 26.58% of US stocks).
DOC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of PHYSICIANS REALTY TRUST's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 6.71% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For DOC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 90.89% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of PHYSICIANS REALTY TRUST's share price is greater than that of only 3.16% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PHYSICIANS REALTY TRUST are ESBA, NHI, EPRT, GMRE, and DEA.
- DOC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PHYSICIANS REALTY TRUST's official web site, go to www.docreit.com.
DOC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, DOC's price/sales ratio is 527.27% higher, now standing at 6.9.
- Over the past 112 months, DOC's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DOC.
DOC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 24.42%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -83.14%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -20.71%.
The table below shows DOC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DOC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DOC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.28% of graded US stocks.
- DOC's asset turnover comes in at 0.102 -- ranking 208th of 444 Trading stocks.
- HTGC, SLG, and JHG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DOC.
The table below shows DOC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DOC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DOC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.01||52-week high||$19.30|
|Prev. close||$14.86||52-week low||$14.65|
|Day high||$15.25||Avg. volume||2,175,730|
|50-day MA||$16.83||Dividend yield||6.13%|
|200-day MA||$17.39||Market Cap||3.40B|
Physicians Realty Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (DOC) Company Bio
Physicians Realty Trust is a self-managed healthcare real estate company organized to acquire, selectively develop, own and manage healthcare properties that are leased to physicians, hospitals and healthcare delivery systems. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
DOC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DOC Latest Social Stream
View Full DOC Social Stream
Latest DOC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PHYSICIANS REALTY TRUST that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DOC as an investment opportunity.
The best retirement stocks to buy after age 50 are value driven.
Insiders who purchased this year lose US$18k as Physicians Realty Trust (NYSE:DOC) stock drops to US$15.47
Insiders who bought US$301k worth of Physicians Realty Trust's ( NYSE:DOC ) stock at an average buy price of US$16.47...
Physicians Realty Trust Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend and Announces Date for the Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call
MILWAUKEE, September 23, 2022--Physicians Realty Trust (NYSE:DOC) (the "Company") announced today that the Company’s Board of Trustees has authorized, and the Company has declared, a quarterly cash dividend of $0.23 per common share and unit for the quarter ending September 30, 2022. "We are proud to declare and pay our 37th consecutive quarterly dividend. We are very pleased to improve our first class medical office portfolio with our recent acquisition of Calko Medical Center, in Brooklyn, New
Physicians Realty Trust Announces Acquisition of Calko Medical Center, in Brooklyn, New York, for $81.5 Million
MILWAUKEE, September 13, 2022--Physicians Realty Trust (NYSE:DOC) (the "Company"), through a joint venture with Dallas, Texas based MedProperties Realty Advisors, LLC ("MedProperties") is proud to announce the closing of the acquisition of Calko Medical Center. This Class-A, free-standing facility, built in 2013, contains 85,567 rentable square feet, anchored by Maimonides Medical Center and physicians associated with Maimonides, and is 100% leased and occupied. The Company owns 90% of the joint
If you're looking for a good place to park your funds at a rate that better keeps up with inflation, Medical Properties Trust (NYSE: MPW), Physicians Realty Trust (NYSE: DOC) and GlaxoSmithKline (NYSE: GSK) are healthcare stocks that all offer dividend yields of 5% or more. All three are down so far this year, providing an opportunity get in now on solid companies that will pay you (in dividends) to be patient while you wait for their shares to bounce back. Medical Properties Trust's shares are down more than 30% so far this year.
DOC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching DOCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Physicians Realty Trust's stock as an investment opportunity:
Physicians Realty Trust (DOC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Physicians Realty Trust (DOC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Physicians Realty Trust (DOC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch