Physicians Realty Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (DOC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DOC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where DOC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.89% of US stocks.
- DOC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- DOC ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
DOC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 287.88, Physicians Realty Trust is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 91.23% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Physicians Realty Trust's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 7.49% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Physicians Realty Trust's share price is greater than that of only 3.59% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DOC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UE, ESBA, AKR, GMRE, and KRC.
- Visit DOC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.docreit.com.
DOC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, DOC's price/sales ratio is 441.18% higher, now standing at 9.2.
- Over the past 99 months, DOC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 29.6.
- Over the past 99 months, DOC's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DOC.
DOC Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 11.18%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 14%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 192.03%.
The table below shows DOC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DOC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DOC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.28% of graded US stocks.
- DOC's asset turnover comes in at 0.102 -- ranking 208th of 444 Trading stocks.
- HTGC, SLG, and JHG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DOC.
The table below shows DOC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DOC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DOC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.43||52-week high||$19.59|
|Prev. close||$17.97||52-week low||$16.07|
|Day high||$18.44||Avg. volume||2,403,937|
|50-day MA||$17.54||Dividend yield||5.12%|
|200-day MA||$18.00||Market Cap||4.15B|
Physicians Realty Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (DOC) Company Bio
Physicians Realty Trust is a self-managed healthcare real estate company organized to acquire, selectively develop, own and manage healthcare properties that are leased to physicians, hospitals and healthcare delivery systems. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
DOC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DOC Latest Social Stream
View Full DOC Social Stream
Latest DOC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Physicians Realty Trust that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DOC as an investment opportunity.
Physicians Realty Trust press release (NYSE:DOC): Q4 FFO of $0.26 in-line. Revenue of $116.12M (+4.2% Y/Y) misses by $0.64M. Shares +0.18% PM. Completed investments of $852.2 million during the fourth quarter, including the acquisition of the 1.4 million square foot Landmark Portfolio. Fourth quarter MOB Same-Store Cash Net Operating Income...
Physicians Realty Trust (DOC) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 0% and 2.46%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
MILWAUKEE, February 23, 2022--On February 22, 2022, Ava E. Lias-Booker accepted the invitation of the Board of Trustees (the "Board") of Physicians Realty Trust (NYSE:DOC) (the "Company") to join the Company’s Board, effective as of March 1, 2022. In connection with Ms. Lias-Booker’s appointment, the Board increased its size from eight to nine trustees. Ms. Lias-Booker will stand for election at the Company’s 2022 annual meeting of shareholders.
MILWAUKEE, February 23, 2022--Physicians Realty Trust (NYSE: DOC) (the "Company," the "Trust," "we," "our" and "us"), a self-managed health care real estate investment trust, today announced results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2021.
It feels good when things pan out exactly as one expects. The opposite though can be instructive as well. With LTC Properties, Inc. (LTC), we were expecting a slightly more somber tone from management as they reported their Q4-2021 results. Our position on this REIT was crystal clear. When we...
DOC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching DOCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Physicians Realty Trust's stock as an investment opportunity:
Physicians Realty Trust (DOC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Physicians Realty Trust (DOC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Physicians Realty Trust (DOC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch