Physicians Realty Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (DOC): Price and Financial Metrics
DOC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.60||52-week high||$16.34|
|Prev. close||$12.34||52-week low||$10.52|
|Day high||$12.61||Avg. volume||1,986,573|
|50-day MA||$11.52||Dividend yield||7.41%|
|200-day MA||$13.50||Market Cap||3.00B|
DOC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DOC POWR Grades
- DOC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 69.37% of US stocks.
- DOC's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 146 days.
- DOC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 13.82% of US stocks).
DOC Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 62.67, PHYSICIANS REALTY TRUST P/E ratio is greater than that of about 90.11% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of PHYSICIANS REALTY TRUST's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 6.13% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for PHYSICIANS REALTY TRUST is higher than it is for about 90.67% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PHYSICIANS REALTY TRUST are SITC, STAG, EPR, PECO, and OHI.
- Visit DOC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.docreit.com.
DOC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, DOC's price/earnings ratio is 111.31% higher, now standing at 59.8.
- Over the past 126 months, DOC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 141.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DOC.
DOC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 4.48%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -17.33%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 7.07%.
The table below shows DOC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DOC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DOC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.28% of graded US stocks.
- DOC's asset turnover comes in at 0.102 -- ranking 208th of 444 Trading stocks.
- HTGC, SLG, and JHG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DOC.
The table below shows DOC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Physicians Realty Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (DOC) Company Bio
Physicians Realty Trust is a self-managed healthcare real estate company organized to acquire, selectively develop, own and manage healthcare properties that are leased to physicians, hospitals and healthcare delivery systems. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
DOC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DOC Latest Social Stream
View Full DOC Social Stream
Latest DOC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PHYSICIANS REALTY TRUST that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DOC as an investment opportunity.
High-risk dividend stocks can yield impressive returns for investors willing to assume reasonable risks overall
Healthcare real estate investment trusts Healthpeak Properties (NYSE: PEAK) and Physicians Realty Trust (NYSE: DOC) have agreed to combine their portfolios in a "merger of equals." In this video, Fool.
The merger will create a healthcare giant, but that doesn't necessarily make it a great stock to buy.
Healthcare REITs Healthpeak and Physicians Realty are joining forces to gain scale in a sector that's under pressure.
Healthpeak Properties, Inc. (NYSE:PEAK) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript October 31, 2023 Operator: Good morning, and welcome to the Healthpeak Properties and Physicians Realty Trust Conference Call. All participants will be in a listen-only mode. [Operator Instructions] After today’s presentation, there will be an opportunity to ask questions. [Operator Instructions] Please note that this event […]
DOC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching DOCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Physicians Realty Trust's stock as an investment opportunity:
Physicians Realty Trust (DOC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Physicians Realty Trust (DOC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Physicians Realty Trust (DOC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch