Physicians Realty Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (DOC): Price and Financial Metrics
DOC Stock Summary
- DOC's current price/earnings ratio is 83.69, which is higher than 91.77% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Physicians Realty Trust's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 7.95% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, DOC is more volatile than just 4.22% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DOC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HIW, ADS, HPP, RLGT, and CUZ.
- DOC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Physicians Realty Trust's official web site, go to www.docreit.com.
DOC Stock Price Chart More Charts
DOC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.22||52-week high||$19.44|
|Prev. close||$19.26||52-week low||$16.55|
|Day high||$19.44||Avg. volume||1,452,125|
|50-day MA||$18.68||Dividend yield||4.78%|
|200-day MA||$18.01||Market Cap||3.56B|
Physicians Realty Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (DOC) Company Bio
Physicians Realty Trust is a self-managed healthcare real estate company organized to acquire, selectively develop, own and manage healthcare properties that are leased to physicians, hospitals and healthcare delivery systems. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.