Physicians Realty Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (DOC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, DOC's growth rate has been 0.24% over the past 5.5 years.
- As for free cash flow, DOC has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than 3.34% US-listed dividend payers.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that DOC has less volatility in its price than 99.06% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with DOC's price: PINC, LVS, AGI, KL and GHG.
DOC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for DOC, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 149.96% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Physicians Realty Trust are:
- DOC's market cap is about 4 billion US dollars -- its dividend yield of 4.85 is greater than 87.96% of its fellow stocks in the mid market cap class.
- DOC's market cap of approximately $4 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 88.32% of them.
- Based on dividend growth rate, DOC boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 88.98% of the dividend issuers in our set.
DOC Dividend Chart
DOC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
DOC Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on DOC dividends?Want to do more research on Physicians Realty Trust's dividends? Try the links below:
Physicians Realty Trust Common Stock (DOC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Physicians Realty Trust (DOC) - Dividend Investor
Physicians Realty Trust (DOC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha