Physicians Realty Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (DOC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- DOC's average cash flow over the past 5.51 years is greater than only 2.32% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- DOC's free cash flow has increased for the 6th quarter in a row.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with DOC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: DLR, SIEB, SMLP, CEPU and CLPS.
DOC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of DOC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 99.21% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Physicians Realty Trust are:
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Physicians Realty Trust than it is for 77.78% of other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector.
- DOC's market cap of approximately $3 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 78.2% of them.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, DOC boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 86.36% of the dividend issuers in our set.
DOC Dividend Chart
DOC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
DOC Dividends vs. Peers
|1||SNR||New Senior Investment Group Inc.||28.57%|
|2||DHC||Diversified Healthcare Trust||26.20%|
|3||SBRA||Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc.||20.11%|
|5||NHI||National Health Investors, Inc.||11.73%|
|6||OHI||Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc.||11.12%|
|7||CCP||Care Capital Properties, Inc.||9.59%|
|8||GMRE||Global Medical REIT Inc.||9.47%|
|10||LTC||LTC Properties, Inc.||8.38%|
|11||CTRE||CareTrust REIT, Inc.||7.67%|
|12||MPW||Medical Properties Trust, Inc. common stock||7.50%|
|13||DOC||Physicians Realty Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest||7.17%|
|14||HTA||Healthcare Trust of America, Inc.||5.74%|
|15||CHCT||Community Healthcare Trust Incorporated||5.48%|
|16||HR||Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated||4.75%|
|18||MRT||MedEquities Realty Trust, Inc.||3.81%|
|19||QCP||Quality Care Properties, Inc.||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on DOC dividends?Want to do more research on Physicians Realty Trust's dividends? Try the links below:
Physicians Realty Trust Common Stock (DOC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Physicians Realty Trust (DOC) - Dividend Investor
Physicians Realty Trust (DOC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha