Physicians Realty Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (DOC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, DOC has greater average cash flow over the past 5.51 years than 3.08% US-listed dividend payers.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that DOC has less fluctuation in its price than 99.53% of stocks we're observing.
- In terms of history, this is the 22nd quarter in a row dividends for DOC have increased.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with DOC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: LEA, BCO, CGNX, SEB and CABO.
DOC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of DOC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 35.5% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Physicians Realty Trust's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, DOC offers a dividend yield in the top 14.88% of stocks in our set.
- DOC's market cap of approximately $4 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 84.17% of them.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Physicians Realty Trust has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 84.16% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
DOC Dividend Chart
DOC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
DOC Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on DOC dividends?Want to do more research on Physicians Realty Trust's dividends? Try the links below:
Physicians Realty Trust Common Stock (DOC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Physicians Realty Trust (DOC) - Dividend Investor
Physicians Realty Trust (DOC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha