Physicians Realty Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (DOC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- DOC's average cash flow over the past 5.75 years is greater than only 2.47% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- Free cash flow for DOC has increased for the 5th quarter in a row.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with DOC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: GFI, ATNI, ODP, FIZZ and MHH.
DOC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of DOC, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 34.76% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Physicians Realty Trust are:
- Given its market cap of around 4 billion US dollars, its dividend yield of 5.08 is greater than 77.5% of its fellow stocks in the mid market cap class.
- DOC's market cap of approximately $4 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 75.32% of them.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Physicians Realty Trust has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 85.41% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
DOC Dividend Chart
DOC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
DOC Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CCP||Care Capital Properties, Inc.||9.59%|
|2||OHI||Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc.||8.17%|
|3||SBRA||Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc.||7.94%|
|4||NHI||National Health Investors, Inc.||6.92%|
|5||SNR||New Senior Investment Group Inc.||6.88%|
|6||GMRE||Global Medical REIT Inc.||6.35%|
|7||LTC||LTC Properties, Inc.||6.05%|
|8||MPW||Medical Properties Trust, Inc. common stock||5.48%|
|9||CTRE||CareTrust REIT, Inc.||5.38%|
|10||DOC||Physicians Realty Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest||5.08%|
|11||HTA||Healthcare Trust of America, Inc.||4.62%|
|15||HR||Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated||4.13%|
|16||MRT||MedEquities Realty Trust, Inc.||3.81%|
|17||CHCT||Community Healthcare Trust Incorporated||3.44%|
|18||DHC||Diversified Healthcare Trust||0.96%|
|19||QCP||Quality Care Properties, Inc.||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on DOC dividends?Want to do more research on Physicians Realty Trust's dividends? Try the links below:
Physicians Realty Trust Common Stock (DOC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Physicians Realty Trust (DOC) - Dividend Investor
Physicians Realty Trust (DOC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha