Physicians Realty Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (DOC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- DOC's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 9.24%.
- DOC's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than only 2.34% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with DOC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: MCEP, NEM, ZTO, GIS and STFC.
DOC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Physicians Realty Trust, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 38.07%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of DOC, investors may wish to consider are:
- Given its market cap of around 3 billion US dollars, this puts the stock in the mid-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 81.71% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- DOC's market cap of approximately $3 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 76.65% of them.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, DOC boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 84.26% of the dividend issuers in our set.
DOC Dividend Chart
DOC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
DOC Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CCP||Care Capital Properties, Inc.||9.59%|
|2||OHI||Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc.||9.20%|
|3||SBRA||Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc.||9.07%|
|4||NHI||National Health Investors, Inc.||8.08%|
|5||SNR||New Senior Investment Group Inc.||7.14%|
|6||LTC||LTC Properties, Inc.||7.03%|
|7||GMRE||Global Medical REIT Inc.||6.49%|
|8||MPW||Medical Properties Trust, Inc. common stock||6.28%|
|9||CTRE||CareTrust REIT, Inc.||5.92%|
|10||PEAK||Healthpeak Properties Inc.||5.57%|
|11||DOC||Physicians Realty Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest||5.49%|
|12||HTA||Healthcare Trust of America, Inc.||5.40%|
|15||HR||Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated||4.33%|
|17||MRT||MedEquities Realty Trust, Inc.||3.81%|
|18||CHCT||Community Healthcare Trust Incorporated||3.61%|
|19||DHC||Diversified Healthcare Trust||1.32%|
|20||QCP||Quality Care Properties, Inc.||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on DOC dividends?Want to do more research on Physicians Realty Trust's dividends? Try the links below:
Physicians Realty Trust Common Stock (DOC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Physicians Realty Trust (DOC) - Dividend Investor
Physicians Realty Trust (DOC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha