BRP Inc. (DOOO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DOOO POWR Grades
- DOOO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 92.99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DOOO is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- DOOO's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 46.01% of US stocks).
DOOO Stock Summary
- DOOO has a higher market value than 79.88% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $6,323,261,000.
- BRP INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.36% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -131.31 for BRP INC; that's greater than it is for only 0.09% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BRP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be RDFN, MSI, SOFO, AKBA, and ZIP.
- Visit DOOO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.brp.com.
DOOO Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of DOOO, see our DOOO price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$68.16||Average Broker Recommendation||1.25 (Strong Buy)|
DOOO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DOOO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$75.56||52-week high||$90.42|
|Prev. close||$76.43||52-week low||$58.71|
|Day high||$76.88||Avg. volume||48,211|
|50-day MA||$83.64||Dividend yield||0.59%|
|200-day MA||$73.27||Market Cap||5.95B|
BRP Inc. (DOOO) Company Bio
Bombardier Recreational Products Inc., operating as BRP, is a Canadian manufacturer of snowmobiles, all-terrain vehicles, motorcycles, and personal watercraft. It was founded in 2003, when the Recreational Products Division of Bombardier Inc. was spun-off and sold to a group of investors consisting of Bain Capital, the Bombardier-Beaudoin family and the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec.
Most Popular Stories View All
DOOO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DOOO Latest Social Stream
View Full DOOO Social Stream
Latest DOOO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BRP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DOOO as an investment opportunity.
BRP Inc. (DOOO) Q4 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
BRP Inc. (DOOO)
Q4 2023 Earnings Conference Call
March 23, 2023, 09:00 AM ET
Philippe Deschenes - IR
Jose Boisjoli - President and CEO
Sebastien Martel - CFO
Conference Call Participants
Mark Petrie - CIBC
Robin Farley - UBS
Sean Wagner - Citigroup
Martin Landry - Stifel
Xian Siew - BNP Paribas
Craig Kennison - Baird
Jonathan Goldman - Scotiabank
Fred Wightman - Wolfe Research
Joe Altobello - Raymond James
Jamie Katz - Morningstar
Derek Dley - Canaccord
Cameron Doerksen - National Bank Financial
Brian Morrison - TD Securities
Sabahat Khan - RBC Capital Markets
BRP Inc. (DOOO) Tops Q4 Earnings and Revenue Estimates
BRP Inc. (DOOO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 4% and 5.59%, respectively, for the quarter ended January 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
BRP REPORTS ITS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2023 RESULTS
BRP Inc. (TSX: DOO) (NASDAQ: DOOO) today reported its financial results for the three- and twelve-month periods ended January 31, 2023. All financial information is in Canadian dollars unless otherwise noted. The complete financial results are available on SEDAR and EDGAR as well as in the section Quarterly Reports of BRP's website.
BRP POWERS UP BORN THIS WAY FOUNDATION'S #BEKIND365 DIGITAL PLATFORM TO RIDE OUT INTIMIDATION YEAR-ROUND
BRP Inc. (TSX: DOO) (NASDAQ: DOOO), under the umbrella of its Ride Out Intimidation community engagement program, is proud to further its partnership with Born This Way Foundation announced last June. Powered by BRP, the new #BeKind365 digital platform will engage and inspire participants to demonstrate kindness 365 days per year with the ultimate goal of riding out intimidation and building a kinder, braver world.
/R E P E A T -- BRP TO PRESENT ITS FOURTH QUARTER RESULTS FOR FISCAL YEAR 2023/
BRP Inc. (TSX: DOO) (NASDAQ: DOOO) will hold its fourth quarter FY23 financial results conference call on Thursday, March 23, 2023.
DOOO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Loading social stream, please wait...