BRP Inc. - Common Subordinate Voting Shares (DOOO): Price and Financial Metrics
DOOO Stock Summary
- BRP Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 1.57% of US listed stocks.
- BRP Inc's stock had its IPO on September 14, 2018, making it an older stock than only 5.42% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -7.5 for BRP Inc; that's greater than it is for only 2.33% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BRP Inc are CMPR, CBLI, ALIM, ACFN, and GENC.
- DOOO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BRP Inc's official web site, go to www.brp.com.
DOOO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DOOO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.16||52-week high||$60.56|
|Prev. close||$54.06||52-week low||$12.97|
|Day high||$58.57||Avg. volume||119,222|
|50-day MA||$54.06||Dividend yield||0.28%|
|200-day MA||$41.21||Market Cap||5.09B|
BRP Inc. - Common Subordinate Voting Shares (DOOO) Company Bio
BRP Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, distributes, and markets powersports vehicles and propulsion systems worldwide. The company offers all-terrain, side-by-side, and spyder vehicles; seasonal products consisting of snowmobiles and personal watercraft; and propulsion systems comprising engines for outboard and jet boats, karts, motorcycles, and recreational aircrafts. It sells its products through a network of independent dealers and distributors, as well as to original equipment manufacturers under the Can-Am, Ski-Doo, Lynx, Sea-Doo, Evinrude, and Rotax brand names. The company also provides parts, accessories, and clothing, as well as other services. BRP Inc. was founded in 1937 and is based in Valcourt, Canada.