BRP Inc. - Common Subordinate Voting Shares (DOOO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DOOO POWR Grades
- DOOO scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 84.05% of US stocks.
- DOOO's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- DOOO ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 68th percentile.
DOOO Stock Summary
- BRP Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 0.78% of US listed stocks.
- DOOO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 1.74% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, DOOO has reported earnings growth of 417.93%, putting it ahead of 95.23% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DOOO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TUP, CYH, RRD, BRN, and JILL.
- DOOO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BRP Inc's official web site, go to www.brp.com.
DOOO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DOOO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$76.37||52-week high||$96.44|
|Prev. close||$75.01||52-week low||$35.40|
|Day high||$76.49||Avg. volume||111,157|
|50-day MA||$86.30||Dividend yield||0.12%|
|200-day MA||$69.02||Market Cap||6.47B|
BRP Inc. - Common Subordinate Voting Shares (DOOO) Company Bio
BRP Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, distributes, and markets powersports vehicles and propulsion systems worldwide. The company offers all-terrain, side-by-side, and spyder vehicles; seasonal products consisting of snowmobiles and personal watercraft; and propulsion systems comprising engines for outboard and jet boats, karts, motorcycles, and recreational aircrafts. It sells its products through a network of independent dealers and distributors, as well as to original equipment manufacturers under the Can-Am, Ski-Doo, Lynx, Sea-Doo, Evinrude, and Rotax brand names. The company also provides parts, accessories, and clothing, as well as other services. BRP Inc. was founded in 1937 and is based in Valcourt, Canada.
DOOO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DOOO Latest Social Stream
View Full DOOO Social Stream
Latest DOOO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BRP Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DOOO as an investment opportunity.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
BRP Inc. (DOOO) could produce exceptional returns because of its solid growth attributes.
New Strong Buy Stocks for June 8th
DOOO earnings call for the period ending April 30, 2021.
BRP Inc. (TSX: DOO) (NASDAQ: DOOO) held earlier today its annual meeting of shareholders in a virtual-only format. The meeting was broadcasted via live webcast. The webcast will be available shortly on BRP's website at www.brp.com.
DOOO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|