BRP Inc. (DOOO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, DOOO's comes in at -28.73 -- better than 5.17% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with DOOO's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CTSH, AQN, PINC, EDUC and AZN.
DOOO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for DOOO, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 90.92% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for BRP Inc are:
- As for its position relative to other Consumer Cyclical stocks that issue dividends, DOOO provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 4.09% such stocks.
- In terms of opportunity, BRP Inc's estimated return of -90.92% surpasses about 4.99% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for BRP Inc, its beta is lower than 3.71% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
DOOO Dividend Chart
DOOO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|