Dover Corporation (DOV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DOV POWR Grades
- DOV scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 90.94% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DOV is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 163 days.
- DOV ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 43rd percentile.
DOV Stock Summary
- DOV has a higher market value than 89.78% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $25,151,239,186.
- DOV's went public 36.08 years ago, making it older than 92.74% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of DOVER Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.78% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DOVER Corp are CHD, HRL, K, HBAN, and DLTR.
- DOV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DOVER Corp's official web site, go to www.dovercorporation.com.
DOV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, DOV's price/sales ratio is 100% higher, now standing at 3.4.
- DOV's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 13.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, DOV's price/earnings ratio has gone up 13.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DOV.
DOV Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 2.98%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 19.43%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 2.98%.
The table below shows DOV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DOV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DOV has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.63% of graded US stocks.
- DOV's asset turnover comes in at 0.811 -- ranking 37th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- LECO, DE, and NVT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DOV.
The table below shows DOV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DOV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DOV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$173.53||52-week high||$184.04|
|Prev. close||$174.68||52-week low||$115.88|
|Day high||$176.35||Avg. volume||734,571|
|50-day MA||$174.71||Dividend yield||1.15%|
|200-day MA||$162.84||Market Cap||24.99B|
Dover Corporation (DOV) Company Bio
Dover Corporation delivers equipment and components, specialty systems and support services through four major operating segments: Energy, Engineered Systems, Fluids, and Refrigeration & Food Equipment. The company was founded in 1947 and is based in Downers Grove, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
DOV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DOV Latest Social Stream
View Full DOV Social Stream
Latest DOV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DOVER Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DOV as an investment opportunity.
Summit, NJ, based Investment company Brave Asset Management Inc (Current Portfolio) buys iShares Core U.S.
SWEP, part of Dover (NYSE: DOV), today announced the introduction of the FTW250AS brazed plate heat exchanger (BPHE), the first BPHE based on the Company's novel Hypertwain® technology. The FTW250AS BPHE primarily targets reversible chillers and heat pumps.
3M's (MMM) Q4 earnings are likely to have gained from strength across automotive aftermarket, abrasives, electrical and adhesives & tapes markets. The pandemic-led market downturn might have hurt it.
Rockwell Automation's (ROK) Q1 results are likely to reflect higher-order levels aided by improved demand in its end markets, which might have been offset by cost woes.
San Diego, CA, based Investment company Telos Capital Management, Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys Illumina Inc, United Parcel Service Inc, Newell Brands Inc, Williams-Sonoma Inc, iShares MSCI Emerging Markets ex China ETF, sells Activision Blizzard Inc, iShares Biotechnology ETF, Merck Inc, Aflac Inc, Caterpillar Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Telos Capital Management, Inc..
DOV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|