Dover Corp. (DOV): Price and Financial Metrics
DOV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$140.69||52-week high||$160.66|
|Prev. close||$140.59||52-week low||$114.49|
|Day high||$142.10||Avg. volume||843,471|
|50-day MA||$143.55||Dividend yield||1.43%|
|200-day MA||$144.11||Market Cap||19.68B|
DOV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DOV POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where DOV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.49% of US stocks.
- DOV's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- DOV's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 19.18% of US stocks).
DOV Stock Summary
- DOV has a higher market value than 90.05% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $19,771,165,164.
- DOV's went public 37.76 years ago, making it older than 93.16% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of DOVER CORP's share price is greater than that of merely 1.65% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DOVER CORP are HRL, AVY, CHD, DLTR, and K.
- Visit DOV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dovercorporation.com.
DOV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, DOV's EV/EBIT ratio is 6.37% higher, now standing at 16.7.
- Over the past 243 months, DOV's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DOV.
DOV Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 6.02%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -45.95%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 6.02%.
The table below shows DOV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DOV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DOV has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.63% of graded US stocks.
- DOV's asset turnover comes in at 0.811 -- ranking 37th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- LECO, DE, and NVT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DOV.
The table below shows DOV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Dover Corp. (DOV) Company Bio
Dover Corporation is an American conglomerate manufacturer of industrial products. The Downers Grove, Illinois-based company was founded in 1955. As of 2021, Dover's business was divided into five segments: Engineered Products, Clean Energy and Fueling, Imaging & Identification, Pumps & Process Solutions and Climate and Sustainability Technologies. Dover is a constituent of the S&P 500 index and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under "DOV". Dover was ranked 429th in the 2020 Fortune 500. The company relocated its headquarters to Illinois from New York in mid-2010. (Source:Wikipedia)
DOV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DOV Latest Social Stream
View Full DOV Social Stream
Latest DOV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DOVER CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DOV as an investment opportunity.
SWEP, part of Dover (NYSE: DOV) and a world-leading supplier of brazed plate heat exchangers (BPHEs), today announced the launch of its new ultra-pressure SWEP B285H product, targeting applications with single-phase fluids, high heat loads and demanding pressure requirements.
Metcal, part of OK International and Dover (NYSE: DOV) and a leader in benchtop soldering for electronics and industrial manufacturing, announced the launch of its BVX-250 Fume Extraction System. The new 2-port portable fume extractor offers HEPA filtration and several innovations for changing the filter, exhausting the air, and communicating with the operator.
On September 7, 2023, Brad Cerepak, Senior Vice President and CFO of Dover Corp (NYSE:DOV), sold 4,631 shares of the company.
RegO Products, part of OPW Clean Energy Solutions and Dover (NYSE: DOV), announced the launch of its new CBE504 Series Half-Inch Pressure Builder-Economizer Regulator, which enables cryogenic vessels to achieve and maintain proper pressures with minimal risk of product loss.
Dover (DOV) gains from healthy backlog levels and strategic initiatives despite cost and supply-chain headwinds.
DOV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|