Dover Corporation (DOV): Price and Financial Metrics
DOV Stock Summary
- DOV has a higher market value than 89.01% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $21,420,695,892.
- DOV's went public 35.33 years ago, making it older than 92.8% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of DOVER Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.29% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DOV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HRL, AVY, J, GWW, and CINF.
- DOV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DOVER Corp's official web site, go to www.dovercorporation.com.
DOV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DOV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$147.55||52-week high||$149.40|
|Prev. close||$148.83||52-week low||$79.87|
|Day high||$149.40||Avg. volume||755,189|
|50-day MA||$133.30||Dividend yield||1.34%|
|200-day MA||$119.73||Market Cap||21.24B|
Dover Corporation (DOV) Company Bio
Dover Corporation delivers equipment and components, specialty systems and support services through four major operating segments: Energy, Engineered Systems, Fluids, and Refrigeration & Food Equipment. The company was founded in 1947 and is based in Downers Grove, Illinois.
DOV Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for DOV, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that DOVER Corp ranked in the 32th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for DOV, they are:
- DOV's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 27.17% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than just 24.44% stocks in the Industrials sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
DOV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DOV Latest Social Stream
View Full DOV Social Stream
Latest DOV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DOVER Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DOV as an investment opportunity.
Does Dover Corporation (DOV) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
Dover Corporation (DOV) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
The worst result, after buying shares in a company (assuming no leverage), would be if you lose all the money you put...
Dover Corporation (DOV) Q1 2021 Results Earnings Conference Call April 20, 2021, 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Andrey Galiuk - Vice President, Corporate Development and Investor Relations Richard Tobin - President and Chief Executive Officer Brad Cerepak - Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Steve Tusa...
Within the last quarter, Dover (NYSE: DOV ) has observed the following analyst ratings: Last 30 Days 1 Month Ago 2 Months Ago 3 Months Ago Bullish 0 0 0 0 Somewhat Bullish 0 1 0 0 Indifferent 0 2 0 1 Somewhat Bearish 0 0 0 0 Bearish 0 0 0 0 In the last 3 months, 4 analysts have offered 12-month price targets for Dover. The company has an average price target of $145.5 with a high of $155.00 and a low of $137.00. This current average represents a 6.01% increase from the previous average price target of $137.25. What Are Analyst Ratings? Analysts work in banking and … Full story available on Benzinga.com
DOV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|