Dover Corporation (DOV): Price and Financial Metrics
DOV Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $19,866,690,860, DOVER Corp has a greater market value than 88.49% of US stocks.
- DOV's went public 35.31 years ago, making it older than 92.84% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of DOVER Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.33% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DOVER Corp are AVY, SNA, GWW, J, and CINF.
- DOV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DOVER Corp's official web site, go to www.dovercorporation.com.
DOV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DOV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$138.27||52-week high||$141.12|
|Prev. close||$138.30||52-week low||$79.87|
|Day high||$139.00||Avg. volume||736,573|
|50-day MA||$130.89||Dividend yield||1.43%|
|200-day MA||$118.54||Market Cap||19.89B|
Dover Corporation (DOV) Company Bio
Dover Corporation delivers equipment and components, specialty systems and support services through four major operating segments: Energy, Engineered Systems, Fluids, and Refrigeration & Food Equipment. The company was founded in 1947 and is based in Downers Grove, Illinois.
DOV Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for DOV, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that DOVER Corp ranked in the 29th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for DOVER Corp ended up being:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.57 years comes in at 0.01%; that's greater than merely 24.38% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- DOV's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 25.37% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than only 21.37% stocks in the Industrials sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
DOV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DOV Latest Social Stream
View Full DOV Social Stream
Latest DOV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DOVER Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DOV as an investment opportunity.
JK Group, part of Dover Digital Printing and Dover (NYSE: DOV), announced a number of new initiatives that support improved sustainability. JK Group has developed a new way of packaging its reactive inks to reduce its environmental footprint, while also releasing an extended shelf life across all of its ink ranges.
Dover Fueling Solutions ("DFS"), a part of Dover (NYSE: DOV) and a leading global provider of advanced customer-focused technologies, services and solutions in the fuel and convenience retail industries, today announced the launch of OPW Fuel Management Systems' Petro Vend® 300E (PV300E) fuel island terminal, the industry's first EMV®-compliant island payment terminal for fleets in the U.S. that delivers secure, accurate and reliable fuel tracking for 24-hour unattended fueling operations.
Dover Corporation (DOV) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
City of Columbus, Georgia Moving to Automated Trash Collection with the Help of Environmental Solutions Group
Environmental Solutions Group (ESG), part of Dover (NYSE: DOV), today announced that the City of Columbus, Georgia is in the process of streamlining its refuse collection programs and is looking to ESG's Heil® for new Durapack® Python® Automated Side Loaders to help increase efficiencies related to the City's recycling program.
Years of investing will make you paranoid, or at least highly suspicious, when you find what appear to be bargains hiding in plain sight. There are some issues with Vontier (VNT), including a business that could be more vulnerable to the shift toward electrified passenger vehicle powertrains, but given the...
DOV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching DOVHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on DOVER Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!