Dover Corporation (DOV): Price and Financial Metrics
DOV Stock Summary
- DOVER Corp's market capitalization of $15,886,331,973 is ahead of 88.93% of US-listed equities.
- DOVER Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.43% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of DOVER Corp's share price is greater than that of merely 14.99% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DOVER Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be FWONA, KEY, AYI, DGX, and BKI.
- DOV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DOVER Corp's official web site, go to www.dovercorporation.com.
DOV Stock Price Chart More Charts
DOV Price/Volume Stats
Dover Corporation (DOV) Company Bio
Dover Corporation delivers equipment and components, specialty systems and support services through four major operating segments: Energy, Engineered Systems, Fluids, and Refrigeration & Food Equipment. The company was founded in 1947 and is based in Downers Grove, Illinois.