Dover Corporation (DOV) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: DOV reports less variability in its cash flow than 94.43% of dividend stocks in our set.
- Currently, DOV generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 78.77% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with DOV that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: UVE, GFI, LYTS, CPB and PJT.
DOV Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding DOVER Corp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 54.76% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for DOVER Corp are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, DOVER Corp's dividend yield of 1.14% is in the bottom 23.45%.
- Based on dividend growth rate, DOV boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 28.13% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- As other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector, DOVER Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 73.91% of them.
DOV Dividend Chart
DOV Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|