Dover Corp. (DOV) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: DOV reports less variability in its cash flow than 94.43% of dividend stocks in our set.
- Currently, DOV generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 78.77% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with DOV that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: UVE, GFI, LYTS, CPB and PJT.
DOV Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for DOV, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 58.26%. Digging deeper, the aspects of DOVER Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, DOVER Corp produces a dividend yield 1.27% -- which falls in the bottom 23.13%.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, DOVER Corp's estimated return of -58.26% surpasses about 26.2% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Based on dividend growth rate, DOV boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 26.64% of the dividend issuers in our set.
DOV Dividend Chart
DOV Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|