Dow Inc. (DOW): Price and Financial Metrics
DOW Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $43,444,400,700, Dow Inc has a greater market value than 94.62% of US stocks.
- Dow Inc's stock had its IPO on April 2, 2019, making it an older stock than just 3.44% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Dow Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 11.59% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DOW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are COP, CEO, PCAR, PSX, and PSA.
- DOW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Dow Inc's official web site, go to www.dow.com.
DOW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DOW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$57.56||52-week high||$61.31|
|Prev. close||$58.57||52-week low||$21.95|
|Day high||$58.77||Avg. volume||4,458,062|
|50-day MA||$55.29||Dividend yield||4.78%|
|200-day MA||$45.63||Market Cap||42.70B|
Dow Inc. (DOW) Company Bio
Dow, Inc. materials science company, combining science and technology to develop innovative solutions. It operates through three business segments: Performance Materials & Coatings, Industrial Intermediates & Infrastructure, and Packaging & Specialty Plastics. The Performance Materials & Coatings segment includes industry-franchises that deliver a wide array of solutions into consumer and infrastructure end-markets. The segment consists of two global businesses: Coatings & Performance Monomers and Consumer Solutions. These businesses primarily utilize Dow’s acrylics, cellulosics- and silicone-based technology platforms to serve the needs of the architectural and industrial coatings, home care and personal care end-markets. The Industrial Intermediates & Infrastructure segment consists of two customer-centric global businesses Industrial Solutions and Polyurethanes & CAV that develop important intermediate chemicals that are essential to manufacturing processes, as well as downstream, customized materials and formulations that use advanced development technologies. The Packaging & Specialty Plastics segment consists of two global businesses: Hydrocarbons & Energy and Packaging and Specialty Plastics. The company was founded in 1897 and is headquartered in Midland, MI.