Dow Inc. (DOW): Price and Financial Metrics
DOW Stock Summary
- Dow Inc's market capitalization of $38,757,990,954 is ahead of 94.49% of US-listed equities.
- DOW's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 2.13 -- higher than only 10.6% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- DOW's went public 0.88 years ago, making it older than only 0% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Dow Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HPQ, GOLD, PCAR, BAX, and EBAY.
- To check out Dow Inc's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001751788.
DOW Stock Price Chart More Charts
DOW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.63||52-week high||$60.52|
|Prev. close||$48.30||52-week low||$40.44|
|Day high||$48.94||Avg. volume||4,502,671|
|50-day MA||$51.62||Dividend yield||5.76%|
|200-day MA||$49.68||Market Cap||36.07B|
Dow Inc. (DOW) Company Bio
Dow Chemical manufactures and supplies products that are used primarily as raw materials in the manufacture of customer products and services worldwide. It operates through Agricultural Sciences, Consumer Solutions, Infrastructure Solutions, Performance Materials & Chemicals, and Performance Plastics segments. The company was founded in 1897 and is based in Midland, Michigan.
DOW Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for DOW, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Dow Inc ranked in the 95st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 4544.33% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Dow Inc, consider:
- In the past 1.42 years, Dow Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 1.51%; that's higher than 93.73% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Basic Materials sector.
- Dow Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 91 -- greater than 97.49% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Dow Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 0.05. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 18.12% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|