Dow Inc. (DOW): Price and Financial Metrics
DOW Stock Summary
- DOW has a market capitalization of $41,345,243,214 -- more than approximately 94.41% of US stocks.
- DOW's went public 1.82 years ago, making it older than just 3.38% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Dow Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 11.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Dow Inc are COP, PCAR, CEO, PSX, and PSA.
- Visit DOW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dow.com.
DOW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DOW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$54.47||52-week high||$61.31|
|Prev. close||$55.74||52-week low||$21.95|
|Day high||$55.08||Avg. volume||4,186,322|
|50-day MA||$55.61||Dividend yield||5.02%|
|200-day MA||$46.06||Market Cap||40.40B|
Dow Inc. (DOW) Company Bio
Dow, Inc. materials science company, combining science and technology to develop innovative solutions. It operates through three business segments: Performance Materials & Coatings, Industrial Intermediates & Infrastructure, and Packaging & Specialty Plastics. The Performance Materials & Coatings segment includes industry-franchises that deliver a wide array of solutions into consumer and infrastructure end-markets. The segment consists of two global businesses: Coatings & Performance Monomers and Consumer Solutions. These businesses primarily utilize Dow’s acrylics, cellulosics- and silicone-based technology platforms to serve the needs of the architectural and industrial coatings, home care and personal care end-markets. The Industrial Intermediates & Infrastructure segment consists of two customer-centric global businesses Industrial Solutions and Polyurethanes & CAV that develop important intermediate chemicals that are essential to manufacturing processes, as well as downstream, customized materials and formulations that use advanced development technologies. The Packaging & Specialty Plastics segment consists of two global businesses: Hydrocarbons & Energy and Packaging and Specialty Plastics. The company was founded in 1897 and is headquartered in Midland, MI.