Dow Inc. (DOW) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- DOW's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 27.81%.
- Currently, DOW generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 92.27% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with DOW's price: YRD, PETS, GWGH, STBA and CHL.
DOW Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of DOW, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 6.63%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Dow Inc are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Basic Materials sector, Dow Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 94.87% of them.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the large-sized market cap category, DOW has a beta lower than merely 14.72% of them.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Dow Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than merely 11.03% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
DOW Dividend Chart
DOW Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|