Dow Inc. (DOW) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- DOW's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 20.88%.
- DOW's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 2.75 years is 0.76% -- which is higher than about 96.66% stocks we're looking at.
- DOW is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 92.33% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with DOW's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: VNO, NYCB, ODC, APO and CPLP.
DOW Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for DOW, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 3.33%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Dow Inc are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Basic Materials sector, DOW provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 95.76% such stocks.
- Dow Inc has annual revenue of approximately $38 billion; this puts it in the large-sized revenue class -- where its dividend growth rate surpasses that of merely 11.15% of US-listed, dividend-issuing stocks in the same revenue class.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Dow Inc than it is for merely 15.25% of other dividend issuers in the Basic Materials sector.
DOW Dividend Chart
DOW Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|