Dow Inc. (DOW) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 3 years, DOW has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 16.72%.
- DOW's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 3 years is 0.68% -- which is higher than about 95.68% stocks we're looking at.
- Currently, DOW generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 92.83% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with DOW's price: TRNO, OGE, TRP, EGO and SNN.
DOW Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Dow Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 6.96% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Dow Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- As for its position relative to other Basic Materials stocks that issue dividends, Dow Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 96.64% of them.
- Dow Inc has annual revenue of approximately $38 billion; this puts it in the large-sized revenue class -- where its dividend growth rate surpasses that of only 12.14% of US-listed, dividend-issuing stocks in the same revenue class.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Dow Inc than it is for only 14.29% of other dividend issuers in the Basic Materials sector.
DOW Dividend Chart
DOW Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|