Amdocs Limited - Ordinary Shares (DOX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DOX POWR Grades
- DOX scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 79.73% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DOX is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- DOX ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
DOX Stock Summary
- DOX has a market capitalization of $10,245,315,050 -- more than approximately 81.51% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 137.51, Amdocs Ltd is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 79.6% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Amdocs Ltd's share price is greater than that of just 19.32% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Amdocs Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be GGG, MKSI, IVZ, ATHM, and ICLR.
- DOX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Amdocs Ltd's official web site, go to www.amdocs.com.
DOX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, DOX's price/sales ratio is 53.85% lower, now standing at 2.4.
- DOX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 88.3 over the prior 243 months.
- DOX's price/earnings ratio has moved down 1533.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DOX.
DOX Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 21.71%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 18.1%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 3.84%.
The table below shows DOX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DOX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DOX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$77.06||52-week high||$82.38|
|Prev. close||$77.97||52-week low||$54.68|
|Day high||$78.26||Avg. volume||797,084|
|50-day MA||$78.52||Dividend yield||1.85%|
|200-day MA||$72.75||Market Cap||10.10B|
Amdocs Limited - Ordinary Shares (DOX) Company Bio
Amdocs Limited provides software and services for communications, media, and entertainment industry service providers worldwide. The Company designs, develops, markets, supports, implements and operates customer experience systems for wireless, wireline, cable and satellite service providers across the world. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Saint Peter Port, the Channel Islands.
DOX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Amdocs Ltd. To summarize, we found that Amdocs Ltd ranked in the 20th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 79.33%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Amdocs Ltd ended up being:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.02 years comes in at -0.07%; that's greater than just 15.16% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- DOX's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 38.37% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than merely 24.03% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
DOX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DOX Latest Social Stream
View Full DOX Social Stream
Latest DOX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Amdocs Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DOX as an investment opportunity.
The latest study released on the Global Next Generation OSS & BSS Market by AMA Research evaluates market size, trend, and forecast to 2026. The Next Generation OSS & BSS 
IT Spending by SMBs Market 2021 SWOT Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Significant Growth | Top Brands:Cisco Systems, Dell, HP, IBM, Amdocs, Fujitsu, Lenovo, Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, TCS, Toshiba
This report studies the IT Spending by SMBs Market with many aspects of the industry such as market size, market status, market trends and forecast. The report also provides brief information on competitors and opportunities for specific growth with the key market drivers. Find the comprehensive analysis of the IT Spending by SMBs market segmented 
Mobile Data Offload Market 2021 SWOT Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Significant Growth | Top Brands:Amdocs, Aptilo Networks, Boingo Wireless, Cisco, Devicescape, Ericsson, Fon, iBwave Solution
This report studies the Mobile Data Offload Market with many aspects of the industry such as market size, market status, market trends and forecast. The report also provides brief information on competitors and opportunities for specific growth with the key market drivers. Find the comprehensive analysis of the Mobile Data Offload market segmented by company, 
Telecom Billing Software Market 2021 SWOT Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Significant Growth | Top Brands:Oracle, Ericsson, Amdocs, Accenture, SAP, NEC Corporation, Alcatel-Lucent, Huawei Techn
This report studies the Telecom Billing Software Market with many aspects of the industry such as market size, market status, market trends and forecast. The report also provides brief information on competitors and opportunities for specific growth with the key market drivers. Find the comprehensive analysis of the Telecom Billing Software market segmented by company, 
Warren Buffett famously said, 'Volatility is far from synonymous with risk.' When we think about how risky a company...
DOX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|