Amdocs Limited - Ordinary Shares (DOX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that DOX has less fluctuation in its price than 93.19% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with DOX's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: KBH, HUM, TSCO, VHC and MCO.
DOX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Amdocs Ltd, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 3.14%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Amdocs Ltd's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Technology sector, Amdocs Ltd's expected return of 3.14% is higher than 79.37% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, DOX has a discount rate lower than 79.37% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; for DOX, its beta is lower than 84.98% of stocks in the mid-sized revenue class.
DOX Dividend Chart
DOX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|