Amdocs Limited - Ordinary Shares (DOX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that DOX has less fluctuation in its price than 93.19% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with DOX's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: KBH, HUM, TSCO, VHC and MCO.
DOX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for DOX, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 8.28% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Amdocs Ltd's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Technology sector, Amdocs Ltd's expected return of -8.28% is higher than 80.95% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Amdocs Ltd bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 80.95% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Amdocs Ltd than it is for 80.16% of other dividend issuers in the Technology sector.
DOX Dividend Chart
DOX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|