Amdocs Ltd. (DOX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that DOX has less fluctuation in its price than 93.19% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with DOX's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: KBH, HUM, TSCO, VHC and MCO.
DOX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Amdocs Ltd, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 1.92% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Amdocs Ltd are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Technology sector, Amdocs Ltd's expected return of -1.92% is higher than 81.89% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, DOX has a discount rate lower than 81.89% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Amdocs Ltd than it is for 81.1% of other dividend issuers in the Technology sector.
DOX Dividend Chart
DOX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|