Domino's Pizza Inc. (DPZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DPZ POWR Grades
- DPZ scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 95.18% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DPZ is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- DPZ's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 14.56% of US stocks).
DPZ Stock Summary
- DOMINOS PIZZA INC's market capitalization of $12,532,796,141 is ahead of 85.79% of US-listed equities.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for DPZ is -1.04 -- better than merely 4.97% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -0.39 for DOMINOS PIZZA INC; that's greater than it is for merely 5.83% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DPZ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CWT, PNM, AWR, MOS, and POR.
- Visit DPZ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to index.intl.html.
DPZ Valuation Summary
- DPZ's price/sales ratio is 2.7; this is 237.5% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- DPZ's price/sales ratio has moved up 2 over the prior 225 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DPZ.
DPZ Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 42.9%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -0.78%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 32.22%.
The table below shows DPZ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DPZ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DPZ has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.67% of graded US stocks.
- DPZ's asset turnover comes in at 2.603 -- ranking 20th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- NHTC, ENS, and MCK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DPZ.
The table below shows DPZ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DPZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DPZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$355.17||52-week high||$463.72|
|Prev. close||$354.04||52-week low||$299.41|
|Day high||$358.25||Avg. volume||656,089|
|50-day MA||$359.08||Dividend yield||1.24%|
|200-day MA||$363.47||Market Cap||12.57B|
Domino's Pizza Inc. (DPZ) Company Bio
Domino's Pizza, Inc., trading as Domino's, is an American multinational pizza restaurant chain founded in 1960 and led by CEO Russell Weiner. The corporation is Delaware domiciled and headquartered at the Domino's Farms Office Park in Ann Arbor, Michigan. As of 2018, Domino's had approximately 15,000 stores, with 5,649 in the United States, 1,500 in India, and 1,249 in the United Kingdom. Domino's has stores in over 83 countries and 5,701 cities worldwide. In 2018 Domino's Pizza was inducted into the Queensland Business Leaders Hall of Fame. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
DPZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DPZ Latest Social Stream
View Full DPZ Social Stream
Latest DPZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DOMINOS PIZZA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DPZ as an investment opportunity.
Written by Nick Ackerman. This article was originally published to members of Cash Builder Opportunities on January 10th, 2023.
Reinvesting dividends and investing in dividend-growth stocks are two ways to grow your income over time passively. This can help combat the negative impacts of inflation by helping keep your purchasing power above inflation levels. Inflation hasn't been a problem in most of the last decade, but 2022 changed that. Although inflation has been coming down now, the benefit of dividend growth doesn't disappear; it just becomes even more attractive.
This is beneficial not only for retired investors but also for those in the accumulation phase of their life. During accumulation, it is a way to take a more hands-off approach and let inve...
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of Domino's Pizza, Inc...
A shortage of drivers is hurting business, while rising fuel and car-maintenance costs have made the job less appealing over the past year.
Grubhub Founder Mike Evans on his second act with the online, home repair business, Fixer.
DP Poland, the operator of Domino's pizza stores and restaurants across Poland and Croatia, on Friday named former chief executive officer of the pizza chain in UK, David Wild, as the company's chairman. Wild, 67, who helmed Domino's Pizza Group Plc for five years before retiring in 2019 was also the top boss of bike and motor parts retailer Halfords for about four years until 2012. "I am delighted to have the opportunity to play a role in driving the future success of the business, blending my prior experiences in Domino's and Poland to drive value for all stakeholders," Wild said in a statement.
DPZ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|