Domino's Pizza Inc (DPZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DPZ POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where DPZ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.35% of US stocks.
- DPZ's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- DPZ's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 20.68% of US stocks).
DPZ Stock Summary
- Dominos Pizza Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 3.68% of US listed stocks.
- For DPZ, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.29% of US equities we're observing.
- DPZ's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 4.98% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Dominos Pizza Inc are CCK, CAG, TV, SLGN, and LW.
- DPZ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Dominos Pizza Inc's official web site, go to index.intl.html.
DPZ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, DPZ's EV/EBIT ratio is 80.24% higher, now standing at 30.1.
- DPZ's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 10.9 over the prior 208 months.
- DPZ's price/earnings ratio has moved up 260.5 over the prior 208 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DPZ.
DPZ Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 23.97%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 17.39%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 215.86%.
The table below shows DPZ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DPZ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DPZ has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.35% of graded US stocks.
- DPZ's asset turnover comes in at 2.641 -- ranking 19th of 104 Wholesale stocks.
- VRTV, MRC, and KAMN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DPZ.
The table below shows DPZ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DPZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DPZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$503.54||52-week high||$548.72|
|Prev. close||$511.21||52-week low||$319.71|
|Day high||$512.15||Avg. volume||579,180|
|50-day MA||$512.57||Dividend yield||0.75%|
|200-day MA||$426.96||Market Cap||18.56B|
Domino's Pizza Inc (DPZ) Company Bio
Domino's Pizza offers pizzas under the Dominos Pizza brand name through company-owned and franchised Dominos Pizza stores. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
DPZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DPZ Latest Social Stream
View Full DPZ Social Stream
Latest DPZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dominos Pizza Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DPZ as an investment opportunity.
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Domino's...
Domino's Pizza Inc. (NYSE: DPZ) announces the following event:
Domino's Pizza is IBD Stock Of The Day. DPZ stock rose, flashing an early buy signal as it works on a new base.
Domino's Pizza rose modestly from its 50-day line and broke a downtrend, offering an early entry within a flat base. Domino's was Wednesday's IBD Stock Of The Day
Domino''s shares continue their impressive run today. The post Another day, another Dominos (ASX:DMP) share price all-time high appeared first on The Motley Fool Australia .
DPZ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|