Domino's Pizza Inc (DPZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DPZ POWR Grades
- DPZ scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 96.41% of US stocks.
- DPZ's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- DPZ ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
DPZ Stock Summary
- Dominos Pizza Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 4.09% of US listed stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 234.48, Dominos Pizza Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 89.38% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -0.43 for Dominos Pizza Inc; that's greater than it is for only 5.1% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Dominos Pizza Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CLVT, LUMN, RYAAY, UHAL, and POR.
- Visit DPZ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to index.intl.html.
DPZ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, DPZ's EV/EBIT ratio is 80.24% higher, now standing at 30.1.
- DPZ's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 10.9 over the prior 208 months.
- DPZ's price/earnings ratio has moved up 260.5 over the prior 208 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DPZ.
DPZ Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 120.93%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 206.83%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -29.85%.
The table below shows DPZ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DPZ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DPZ has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.67% of graded US stocks.
- DPZ's asset turnover comes in at 2.603 -- ranking 20th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- NHTC, ENS, and MCK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DPZ.
The table below shows DPZ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DPZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DPZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$365.91||52-week high||$567.57|
|Prev. close||$355.61||52-week low||$321.15|
|Day high||$366.08||Avg. volume||533,911|
|50-day MA||$370.72||Dividend yield||1.2%|
|200-day MA||$456.67||Market Cap||13.19B|
Domino's Pizza Inc (DPZ) Company Bio
Domino's Pizza offers pizzas under the Dominos Pizza brand name through company-owned and franchised Dominos Pizza stores. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
DPZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DPZ Latest Social Stream
View Full DPZ Social Stream
Latest DPZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dominos Pizza Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DPZ as an investment opportunity.
Fast-food giants have a lot of risk as Russian invades Ukraine and becomes more isolated from the rest of the world.
Papa John's (PZZA) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 4.17% and 0.45%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Pershing Square Capital Management, an investment management firm, published its fourth-quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. An annual portfolio net return of 26.9% was recorded by the fund for the whole year of 2021, versus the S&P 500 Index, the FTSE 100, and MSCI World Index that delivered a […]
In the spring of 2020, the national unemployment rate reached a record high as many business were forced to shutter temporarily or scale back operations in response to the COVID-19 outbreak. These days, companies have the opposite problem -- they're struggling to hire, and in some cases, flexibility and benefits just aren't doing the trick.
Ulta has named two new directors to its board effective Feb. 16. Gisel Ruiz is former executive vice president and chief operating officer of the Sam’s Club division of Walmart, Inc. (NYSE: WMT). Joining her is on the board is Kelly Garcia, executive vice president and chief technology officer of Domino’s Pizza, Inc.
DPZ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|