Domino's Pizza Inc (DPZ): Price and Financial Metrics
DPZ Stock Summary
- Dominos Pizza Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 4.49% of US listed stocks.
- DPZ's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 458.29 -- higher than 90.79% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -0.37 for Dominos Pizza Inc; that's greater than it is for just 5.7% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Dominos Pizza Inc are ALLE, TXT, LW, BAH, and WRK.
- DPZ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Dominos Pizza Inc's official web site, go to index.intl.html.
DPZ Stock Price Chart More Charts
DPZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$286.47||52-week high||$302.05|
|Prev. close||$287.36||52-week low||$220.90|
|Day high||$288.87||Avg. volume||633,217|
|50-day MA||$288.19||Dividend yield||0.91%|
|200-day MA||$267.23||Market Cap||11.72B|
Domino's Pizza Inc (DPZ) Company Bio
Domino's Pizza offers pizzas under the Dominos Pizza brand name through company-owned and franchised Dominos Pizza stores. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Ann Arbor, Michigan.