Domino's Pizza Inc (DPZ): Price and Financial Metrics
DPZ Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for DPZ is -1.21 -- better than merely 4.97% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Dominos Pizza Inc is higher than it is for about 90.39% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -0.37 for Dominos Pizza Inc; that's greater than it is for just 5.64% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DPZ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TXT, CAG, SBS, LW, and WRK.
- DPZ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Dominos Pizza Inc's official web site, go to index.intl.html.
DPZ Stock Price Chart More Charts
DPZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$296.65||52-week high||$302.05|
|Prev. close||$293.62||52-week low||$220.90|
|Day high||$297.33||Avg. volume||845,156|
|50-day MA||$273.09||Dividend yield||0.89%|
|200-day MA||$262.06||Market Cap||12.13B|
Domino's Pizza Inc (DPZ) Company Bio
Domino's Pizza offers pizzas under the Dominos Pizza brand name through company-owned and franchised Dominos Pizza stores. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Ann Arbor, Michigan.