Domino's Pizza Inc. (DPZ): Price and Financial Metrics
DPZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$388.86||52-week high||$409.95|
|Prev. close||$388.27||52-week low||$285.84|
|Day high||$392.87||Avg. volume||683,479|
|50-day MA||$364.45||Dividend yield||1.31%|
|200-day MA||$347.57||Market Cap||13.56B|
DPZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DPZ POWR Grades
- DPZ scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 94.63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DPZ is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- DPZ ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
DPZ Stock Summary
- DOMINOS PIZZA INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 5.22% of US listed stocks.
- DPZ's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 347.78 -- higher than 91.89% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- DPZ's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 6.63% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DOMINOS PIZZA INC, a group of peers worth examining would be NWE, AWR, SUM, YORW, and RLJ.
- Visit DPZ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to index.intl.html.
DPZ Valuation Summary
- DPZ's EV/EBIT ratio is 20.4; this is 52.81% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 235 months, DPZ's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DPZ.
DPZ Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 19.94%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 24.86%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 42.9%.
The table below shows DPZ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DPZ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DPZ has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.67% of graded US stocks.
- DPZ's asset turnover comes in at 2.603 -- ranking 20th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- NHTC, ENS, and MCK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DPZ.
The table below shows DPZ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Domino's Pizza Inc. (DPZ) Company Bio
Domino's Pizza, Inc., trading as Domino's, is an American multinational pizza restaurant chain founded in 1960 and led by CEO Russell Weiner. The corporation is Delaware domiciled and headquartered at the Domino's Farms Office Park in Ann Arbor, Michigan. As of 2018, Domino's had approximately 15,000 stores, with 5,649 in the United States, 1,500 in India, and 1,249 in the United Kingdom. Domino's has stores in over 83 countries and 5,701 cities worldwide. In 2018 Domino's Pizza was inducted into the Queensland Business Leaders Hall of Fame. (Source:Wikipedia)
DPZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DPZ Latest Social Stream
View Full DPZ Social Stream
Latest DPZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DOMINOS PIZZA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DPZ as an investment opportunity.
Domino's Pizza, Inc. (NYSE:DPZ)
Domino's Pizza Enterprises Ltd. unveils a new e-bike which they say is "destined to change the food delivery universe forever."
In this article, we take a look at the 20 most valuable fast food companies in the world. If you would like to skip our detailed analysis of the fast food industry, you can directly go to the 5 Most Valuable Fast Food Companies in the World. According to a CDC report, 36.6% of Americans […]
Petrol retailers have been accused of “taking advantage” of drivers at the pumps after a report showed motorists were hit with “significant increases” in fuel sellers’ margins.
Subway CEO John Chidsey is full speed ahead on building up the basics to "fix" the 58-year-old brand.
DPZ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|