Domino's Pizza Inc (DPZ) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that DPZ has less volatility in its price than 90.91% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with DPZ's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SMBK, FCCY, CNA, PDS and MCY.
DPZ Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of DPZ, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 28.22% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Dominos Pizza Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Dominos Pizza Inc's dividend yield of 1.12% is in the bottom 19.42%.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Dominos Pizza Inc than it is for 88.3% of other dividend issuers in the Consumer Cyclical sector.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, Dominos Pizza Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 94.15% of them.
DPZ Dividend Chart
DPZ Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|