Domino's Pizza Inc (DPZ) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that DPZ reports less variability in its free cash flow than 75.51% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with DPZ's price: UGI, CVX, PCSB, DDS and STLD.
DPZ Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for DPZ, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 271.92% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Dominos Pizza Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, Dominos Pizza Inc's expected return of 271.92% is higher than 96.62% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Dominos Pizza Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 96.62% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for DPZ than it is for 98.65% of other equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector that also issue dividends.
DPZ Dividend Chart
DPZ Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|