Domino's Pizza Inc (DPZ) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that DPZ has less volatility in its price than 92.93% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with DPZ's price: ISDR, GDEN, OC, NWLI and FIX.
DPZ Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of DPZ, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 362.69%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Dominos Pizza Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, the expected return of 362.69%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 99.34% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Dominos Pizza Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 99.34% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for DPZ than it is for just 100% of other equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector that also issue dividends.
DPZ Dividend Chart
DPZ Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|