DURECT Corporation (DRRX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DRRX POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where DRRX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.23% of US stocks.
- DRRX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- DRRX ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
DRRX Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.17, Durect Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 1.28% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, DRRX has reported earnings growth of -2,161.45%, putting it ahead of merely 0.9% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that DRRX's revenue has grown -53.58% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 2.93% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Durect Corp are BBI, ATNM, INFI, ZSAN, and SONN.
- DRRX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Durect Corp's official web site, go to www.durect.com.
DRRX Valuation Summary
- DRRX's EV/EBIT ratio is -12.9; this is 144.03% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- DRRX's price/sales ratio has moved down 10.8 over the prior 243 months.
- DRRX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 4.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DRRX.
DRRX Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 92.31%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -17.16%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -1037.98%.
The table below shows DRRX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DRRX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DRRX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 38.99% of graded US stocks.
- DRRX's asset turnover comes in at 0.065 -- ranking 305th of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CCXI, LCI, and BHC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DRRX.
The table below shows DRRX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DRRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DRRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.85||52-week high||$1.44|
|Prev. close||$0.91||52-week low||$0.36|
|Day high||$0.96||Avg. volume||888,894|
|50-day MA||$0.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.68||Market Cap||193.35M|
DURECT Corporation (DRRX) Company Bio
DURECT Corporation, a specialty pharmaceutical company, focuses on the development of pharmaceuticals products based on its proprietary drug formulations and delivery platform technologies in the United States, Europe, Japan, and internationally. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Cupertino, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
DRRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DRRX Latest Social Stream
View Full DRRX Social Stream
Latest DRRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Durect Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DRRX as an investment opportunity.
Durect (DRRX) is technically in oversold territory now, so the heavy selling pressure might have exhausted. This along with strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in raising earnings estimates could lead to a trend reversal for the stock.
DURECT Corporation (Nasdaq: DRRX) today announced that Dr. James E. Brown, President and CEO, Michael H. Arenberg, Chief Financial Officer, and Dr. Norman Sussman, Chief Medical Officer will present at the H.C. Wainwright Bioconnect Conference which will be available on demand starting on January 10, 2022.
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Healthcare sector as 3 analysts just weighed in on Durect (DRRX – Research Report), Outlook Therapeutics (OTLK – Research Report) and Aquestive Therapeutics (AQST – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Durect (DRRX) In a report released today, Ed Arce from H.C. Wainwright maintained a Buy rating on Durect, with a price target of $6.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $0.97, close to its 52-week low of $0.87. According to TipRanks.com, Arce is a 5-star analyst with an average return of -19.0% and a 25.0% success rate.
DURECT Corporation (NASDAQ:DRRX) concluded the trading at $0.97 on Wednesday, December 22 with a fall of -0.31% from its closing price on previous day. Taking a look at stock we notice that its last check on previous day was $0.97 and 5Y monthly beta was reading 1.25 with its price kept floating in the range DURECT Corporation (DRRX) Sits On Its Hands At $0.97 Read More »
Disruptive Behavior Disorders Market Size, Share & Growth Analysis To 2027|Eli Lilly and co., DURECT Corporation, Chelsea therapeutics
The global Disruptive Behavior Disorders market was valued at 65.83 Million USD in 2020 and will grow with a CAGR of 3.53% from 2021 to 2027. Due to the sheer rise in the number of behavioural problems, the disruptive disorder
DRRX Price Returns