DURECT Corporation (DRRX): Price and Financial Metrics
DRRX Stock Summary
- DRRX's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 586.53 -- higher than 93.14% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/sales ratio of 12.37, Durect Corp has a higher such ratio than 85.33% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Durect Corp is reporting a growth rate of -109.16%; that's higher than merely 17.5% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DRRX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PULM, INFI, ADAP, IPHA, and OVID.
- Visit DRRX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.durect.com.
DRRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DRRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.60||52-week high||$2.96|
|Prev. close||$1.64||52-week low||$1.52|
|Day high||$1.70||Avg. volume||2,053,835|
|50-day MA||$2.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.03||Market Cap||363.52M|
DURECT Corporation (DRRX) Company Bio
DURECT Corporation, a specialty pharmaceutical company, focuses on the development of pharmaceuticals products based on its proprietary drug formulations and delivery platform technologies in the United States, Europe, Japan, and internationally. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Cupertino, California.
DRRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DRRX Latest Social Stream
View Full DRRX Social Stream
Latest DRRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Durect Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DRRX as an investment opportunity.
Shares of Durect (NASDAQ:DRRX) rose in after-market trading after the company reported Q4 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per share fell 100.00% year over year to ($0.04), which missed the estimate of ($0.03). Revenue of $2,207,000 declined by 79.34% year over year, which missed the estimate of $6,570,000. Guidance Durect hasn't issued any earnings guidance for the time being. Revenue guidance hasn't been issued by the company for now. Conference Call Details Date: Mar 04, 2021 View more earnings on DRRX Time: 04:30 PM ET Webcast URL: http://public.viavid.com/player/index.php?id=143367 Technicals Company's 52-week high was at $2.96 Company's 52-week low was at $0.95 Price action over last quarter: Up 24.85% Company Profile Durect Corp is a biopharmaceutical company. It is engaged in...
Durect (DRRX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -33.33% and -66.91%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / March 4, 2021 / DURECT Corp. (NASDAQ:DRRX) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on March 4, 2021 at 4:30 PM Eastern Time.
DURECT Corporation (Nasdaq: DRRX) today announced that it will partipate in three upcoming investor conferences, taking place in March 2021. All conferences will take place virtually.
DURECT announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
DRRX Price Returns
Continue Researching DRRXHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Durect Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!