DURECT Corporation (DRRX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DRRX POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where DRRX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.24% of US stocks.
- DRRX's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- DRRX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 10.23% of US stocks).
DRRX Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of DURECT CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 13.98% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- DRRX's price/sales ratio is 5.59; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 81.43% of US stocks.
- The volatility of DURECT CORP's share price is greater than that of 98.54% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DRRX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DARE, PULM, PRQR, VCNX, and MEIP.
- Visit DRRX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.durect.com.
DRRX Valuation Summary
- DRRX's EV/EBIT ratio is -2.7; this is 140.91% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, DRRX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 1.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DRRX.
DRRX Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 32.71%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 112.96%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at -51.5%.
The table below shows DRRX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DRRX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DRRX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 38.99% of graded US stocks.
- DRRX's asset turnover comes in at 0.065 -- ranking 305th of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CCXI, LCI, and BHC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DRRX.
The table below shows DRRX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DRRX Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of DRRX, see our DRRX price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$6.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.33 (Strong Buy)|
DRRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DRRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.53||52-week high||$9.70|
|Prev. close||$4.32||52-week low||$3.16|
|Day high||$4.59||Avg. volume||89,210|
|50-day MA||$5.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.41||Market Cap||110.92M|
DURECT Corporation (DRRX) Company Bio
DURECT Corporation, a specialty pharmaceutical company, focuses on the development of pharmaceuticals products based on its proprietary drug formulations and delivery platform technologies in the United States, Europe, Japan, and internationally. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Cupertino, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
DRRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DRRX Latest Social Stream
View Full DRRX Social Stream
Latest DRRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DURECT CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DRRX as an investment opportunity.
7 Biotech Stocks Sitting in the Sweet Spot
Biotech stocks have the potential for massive profits if their companies are successful in developing drugs that are safe and marketable.
DURECT Corporation Announces Appointment of Gail Maderis as Chair of the Board
DURECT Corporation (Nasdaq: DRRX) announced today that Gail Maderis has assumed the role of Chair of the Board of DURECT effective March 17, 2023. Ms. Maderis succeeds David Hoffmann as Chair of the Board. Mr. Hoffman has decided not to stand for re-election and will retire from the board on June 21, 2023 when his current term as a board member expires.
DURECT Corporation (NASDAQ:DRRX) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
DURECT Corporation (NASDAQ:DRRX) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 7, 2023 Operator: Greetings, and welcome to the DURECT Corporation Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings Call. . I will now turn the conference over to our host, Tim Papp, Chief Financial Officer. Thank you. You may begin. Timothy Papp: Good afternoon, and welcome to DURECT Corporation’s Fourth […]
DURECT Corporation Fireside Chat at the Oppenheimer 33rd Annual Healthcare Conference
DURECT Corporation (Nasdaq: DRRX) today announced that Dr. James Brown, President and CEO and additional members of the management team will participate in a fireside chat hosted by Francois Brisebois, Managing Director, Senior Biotechnology Research Analyst at Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. at the Oppenheimer 33rd Annual Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, March 15th, 2023.
Q4 2022 DURECT Corp Earnings Call
Q4 2022 DURECT Corp Earnings Call
DRRX Price Returns
Continue Researching DRRXHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Durect Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Durect Corp (DRRX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Durect Corp (DRRX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Durect Corp (DRRX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...