Viant Technology Inc. (DSP): Price and Financial Metrics
DSP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.43||52-week high||$7.21|
|Prev. close||$6.33||52-week low||$3.15|
|Day high||$6.65||Avg. volume||91,926|
|50-day MA||$5.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.98||Market Cap||402.67M|
DSP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DSP POWR Grades
- DSP scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 98.52% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DSP is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- DSP ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
DSP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for DSP is 3.29 -- better than 84.02% of US stocks.
- VIANT TECHNOLOGY INC's stock had its IPO on February 10, 2021, making it an older stock than only 9.3% of US equities in our set.
- For DSP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 15.4% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DSP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ADN, CERT, PTPI, FLNT, and UP.
- Visit DSP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to viantinc.com.
DSP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, DSP's price/sales ratio is 29.17% lower, now standing at 1.7.
- DSP's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 2615.5 over the prior 33 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DSP.
Viant Technology Inc. (DSP) Company Bio
Viant Technology Inc. operates as an advertising software company. The company provides Adelphic, an enterprise software platform that enables marketers and their advertising agencies to plan, buy, and measure advertising across channels. It serves purchasers of programmatic advertising inventory; and large, independent, and mid-market advertising agencies. The company sells its platform through a direct sales team focused on business development in various markets. The company was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Irvine, California.
DSP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DSP Latest Social Stream
View Full DSP Social Stream
Latest DSP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VIANT TECHNOLOGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DSP as an investment opportunity.
Viant Technology Inc. (NASDAQ:DSP) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 6, 2023 Operator: Hello, again, everyone, and welcome to Viant Technology’s Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Webinar. My name is Kelsey, and I will be your operator today. Well, before I begin the webinar or turn it over to the Viant leadership team, I’d like to […]
Company's Net Loss Decreases by 95% Year-Over-Year
IRVINE, Calif., November 06, 2023--Viant Technology Inc. (Nasdaq: DSP), a leading people-based advertising technology company, today reported financial results for its third quarter ended September 30, 2023.
IRVINE, Calif., October 26, 2023--Viant to host its inaugural event, Viant Innovation '23, where the company will unveil 2024 AI product advancements.
IRVINE, Calif., October 24, 2023--Viant Technology Inc. (NASDAQ: DSP), the leading people-based advertising technology company, today announced it will release its third quarter 2023 financial results after U.S. markets close on Monday, November 6, 2023. Viant will host a conference call and webcast that day at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time (5:00 p.m. Eastern Time) to discuss the business and financial performance.
DSP Price Returns