Viant Technology Inc. (DSP): Price and Financial Metrics
DSP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.58||52-week high||$7.21|
|Prev. close||$5.67||52-week low||$3.15|
|Day high||$5.64||Avg. volume||99,705|
|50-day MA||$5.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.62||Market Cap||348.33M|
DSP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DSP POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where DSP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.02% of US stocks.
- DSP's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- DSP ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
DSP Stock Summary
- VIANT TECHNOLOGY INC's stock had its IPO on February 10, 2021, making it an older stock than just 8.97% of US equities in our set.
- For DSP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 15.86% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, VIANT TECHNOLOGY INC is reporting a growth rate of 105.12%; that's higher than 88.48% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to VIANT TECHNOLOGY INC are ADN, AMWL, VERB, COMP, and SWI.
- Visit DSP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to viantinc.com.
DSP Valuation Summary
- DSP's price/sales ratio is 1.7; this is 37.04% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 32 months, DSP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 2616.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DSP.
Viant Technology Inc. (DSP) Company Bio
Viant Technology Inc. operates as an advertising software company. The company provides Adelphic, an enterprise software platform that enables marketers and their advertising agencies to plan, buy, and measure advertising across channels. It serves purchasers of programmatic advertising inventory; and large, independent, and mid-market advertising agencies. The company sells its platform through a direct sales team focused on business development in various markets. The company was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Irvine, California.
DSP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DSP Latest Social Stream
View Full DSP Social Stream
Latest DSP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VIANT TECHNOLOGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DSP as an investment opportunity.
IRVINE, Calif., September 06, 2023--Viant announces it has expanded Direct Access to focus on the largest, premium CTV content owners.
IRVINE, Calif., August 16, 2023--Viant Technology Inc.(NASDAQ: DSP), a leading people-based advertising technology company, is proud to be Certified™ by Great Place To Work® for the second year in a row. The prestigious award is based entirely on what current employees say about their experience working at Viant Technology. This year, 84% of employees said Viant is a great place to work– 27 points higher than the average U.S. company.
Viant Technology Inc. (NASDAQ:DSP) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript August 7, 2023 Operator: Hello, everyone. And welcome to Viant’s Second Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. My name is Catherine, and I will be your operator today. Before I hand the call over to Viant’s leadership team, I’d like to go over just a few housekeeping […]
We're starting off the day with a look at all of the biggest pre-market stock movers worth keeping an eye on for Tuesday!
Q2 2023 Viant Technology Inc Earnings Call
DSP Price Returns