DTE Energy Co. (DTE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DTE POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where DTE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DTE is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- DTE's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 21.1% of US stocks).
DTE Stock Summary
- DTE's went public 36.27 years ago, making it older than 92.84% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Dte Energy Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.5% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, DTE is more volatile than only 5.1% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Dte Energy Co are AGR, CMS, ETR, CNP, and EQR.
- Visit DTE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to newlook.dteenergy.com.
DTE Valuation Summary
- DTE's price/sales ratio is 1.7; this is 19.05% lower than that of the median Utilities stock.
- Over the past 243 months, DTE's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.6.
- DTE's price/earnings ratio has moved down 6.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DTE.
DTE Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 24.85%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 40.87%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 58.06%.
The table below shows DTE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DTE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DTE has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.96% of graded US stocks.
- DTE's asset turnover comes in at 0.309 -- ranking 23rd of 105 Utilities stocks.
- BKH, IDA, and EXC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DTE.
The table below shows DTE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DTE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DTE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$124.35||52-week high||$140.23|
|Prev. close||$122.91||52-week low||$107.38|
|Day high||$124.64||Avg. volume||1,092,697|
|50-day MA||$129.65||Dividend yield||2.85%|
|200-day MA||$121.54||Market Cap||24.09B|
DTE Energy Co. (DTE) Company Bio
DTE Energy (formerly Detroit Edison until 1996) is a Detroit-based diversified energy company involved in the development and management of energy-related businesses and services in the United States and Canada. Its operating units include an electric utility serving 2.2 million customers and a natural gas utility serving 1.3 million customers in Michigan. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
DTE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DTE Latest Social Stream
View Full DTE Social Stream
Latest DTE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dte Energy Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DTE as an investment opportunity.
Sempra Energy's (SRE) Q4 adjusted earnings of $2.16 per share beat the Zacks Consensus Estimate by 6.9%. The top line improves 21.2% year over year.
Edison International's (EIX) fourth-quarter 2021 adjusted earnings surpass the Zacks Consensus Estimate by 10.5%. Revenues improve 5.5% on a year-over-year basis.
Public Service Enterprise's (PEG) fourth-quarter 2021 adjusted earnings beat the Zacks Consensus Estimate by 1.5%. Revenues improve 27.2% on a year-over-year basis.
Entergy's (ETR) Q4 adjusted earnings of 76 cents per share, which surpassed the Zacks Consensus Estimate by 8.6% and also improve 7% year over year.
These recently-launched ETFs offer diversification as well as the opportunity to benefit from the emerging industries and trends.
DTE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|