DTE Energy Co. (DTE): Price and Financial Metrics
DTE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$106.39||52-week high||$127.55|
|Prev. close||$106.68||52-week low||$100.07|
|Day high||$106.88||Avg. volume||1,203,600|
|50-day MA||$107.76||Dividend yield||3.58%|
|200-day MA||$111.27||Market Cap||21.94B|
DTE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DTE POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where DTE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 64.62% of US stocks.
- DTE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- DTE ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
DTE Stock Summary
- DTE ENERGY CO's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.16% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of DTE ENERGY CO's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.26% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of DTE ENERGY CO's share price is greater than that of only 2.05% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DTE ENERGY CO, a group of peers worth examining would be EIX, AGR, CNP, AEE, and CMS.
- DTE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DTE ENERGY CO's official web site, go to newlook.dteenergy.com.
DTE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, DTE's price/sales ratio is 22.22% lower, now standing at 1.4.
- DTE's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DTE.
DTE Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 8.52%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 38.87%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -23.69%.
The table below shows DTE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DTE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DTE has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.96% of graded US stocks.
- DTE's asset turnover comes in at 0.309 -- ranking 23rd of 105 Utilities stocks.
- BKH, IDA, and EXC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DTE.
The table below shows DTE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DTE Energy Co. (DTE) Company Bio
DTE Energy (formerly Detroit Edison until 1996) is a Detroit-based diversified energy company involved in the development and management of energy-related businesses and services in the United States and Canada. Its operating units include an electric utility serving 2.2 million customers and a natural gas utility serving 1.3 million customers in Michigan. (Source:Wikipedia)
DTE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DTE Latest Social Stream
View Full DTE Social Stream
Latest DTE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DTE ENERGY CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DTE as an investment opportunity.
The Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) of the U.S. Federal Reserve is set to meet on September 19-20, 2023, with market expectations suggesting a pause in rate hikes, keeping the rate at 5.25%–5.5%, a level close to a 22-year-high. This follows a series of rate increases aimed at maximizing employment and maintaining inflation at around 2%.
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 Reddit stocks with biggest upside . To see more such companies, go directly to 5 Reddit Stocks with Biggest Upside. Rising inflation and persistent rate hikes have finally started to show their real effects. As inflation eats into the savings of millions of Americans, […]
DTE Energy Co(NYSE:DTE) recently announced a dividend of $0.95 per share, payable on 2023-10-15, with the ex-dividend date set for 2023-09-15. As investors look forward to this upcoming payment, the spotlight also shines on the company's dividend history, yield, and growth rates. Using the data from GuruFocus, let's deep dive into DTE Energy Co's dividend performance and assess its sustainability.
The utilities stocks sector is fast becoming one to buy for multiple reasons including bond yields among others.
With 76% ownership of the shares, DTE Energy Company (NYSE:DTE) is heavily dominated by institutional owners
Key Insights Significantly high institutional ownership implies DTE Energy's stock price is sensitive to their trading...
DTE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|