DTE Energy Co. (DTE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DTE POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where DTE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.96% of US stocks.
- DTE's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- DTE ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
DTE Stock Summary
- DTE ENERGY CO's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.47% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of DTE ENERGY CO's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.48% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for DTE ENERGY CO is higher than it is for about 92.3% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DTE ENERGY CO, a group of peers worth examining would be ES, CNP, AGR, AEE, and CMS.
- Visit DTE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to newlook.dteenergy.com.
DTE Valuation Summary
- DTE's price/sales ratio is 1.2; this is 55.56% lower than that of the median Utilities stock.
- Over the past 243 months, DTE's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DTE.
DTE Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -22.07%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 1.8%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 562.75%.
The table below shows DTE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DTE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DTE has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.96% of graded US stocks.
- DTE's asset turnover comes in at 0.309 -- ranking 23rd of 105 Utilities stocks.
- BKH, IDA, and EXC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DTE.
The table below shows DTE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DTE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DTE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$113.35||52-week high||$140.23|
|Prev. close||$113.41||52-week low||$100.64|
|Day high||$113.78||Avg. volume||927,471|
|50-day MA||$116.39||Dividend yield||3.36%|
|200-day MA||$123.32||Market Cap||21.96B|
DTE Energy Co. (DTE) Company Bio
DTE Energy (formerly Detroit Edison until 1996) is a Detroit-based diversified energy company involved in the development and management of energy-related businesses and services in the United States and Canada. Its operating units include an electric utility serving 2.2 million customers and a natural gas utility serving 1.3 million customers in Michigan. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
DTE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DTE Latest Social Stream
View Full DTE Social Stream
Latest DTE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DTE ENERGY CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DTE as an investment opportunity.
DTE Energy and Walker-Miller Energy Services launch Energy Efficiency Academy partnership, quadrupling program participants in 2023The program will serve:Detroiters – providing training accreditation and placement for good-paying jobs in the booming energy efficiency industryMichigan businesses – building a pipeline of skilled talentDTE customers – helping to make their homes more energy efficientDETROIT, Jan. 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DTE Energy, Michigan’s largest energy provider, has partn
PSEG (PEG) is set to divest its 25% equity stake in the Ocean Wind 1 offshore project to ??rsted.
DTE’s natural gas buying strategy protects customers from natural gas price spikes, keeping DTE among Michigan’s lowest-cost providers DTE’s natural gas buying strategy protects customers from natural gas price spikes, keeping DTE among Michigan’s lowest-cost providers
DTE Energy Company found using ticker (DTE) now have 14 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 139 and 118 with the average target price sitting at 127.93. With the stocks previous close at 119.39 this would imply there is a potential upside of 7.2%. The day 50 moving average is 116.11 and the 200 day MA is 124.16. The company has a market cap of $22,848m. You can visit the company''s website by visiting: https://newlook.dteenergy.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets="DTE" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $24,482m based on the market concensus. DTE Energy Company engages in the utility operations. The company''s Electric se...
Detroit, Jan. 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DETROIT, Jan. 13, 2023 – DTE Energy (NYSE:DTE) will announce its full year 2022 earnings before the market opens Thursday, Feb. 23, 2023. The company will conduct a conference call to discuss earnings results at 9 a.m. ET the same day. Investors, the news media and the public may listen to a live internet broadcast of the call at dteenergy.com/investors. The telephone dial-in number in the U.S. and Canada toll free is: (888) 510-2008 or international to
DTE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|