DTE Energy Company (DTE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DTE POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where DTE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.29% of US stocks.
- DTE's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- DTE ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
DTE Stock Summary
- DTE's went public 35.75 years ago, making it older than 92.65% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Dte Energy Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Dte Energy Co is higher than it is for about 92.65% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DTE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ETR, LNT, PEG, ES, and AEE.
- DTE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Dte Energy Co's official web site, go to newlook.dteenergy.com.
DTE Valuation Summary
- DTE's price/sales ratio is 1.7; this is 19.05% lower than that of the median Utilities stock.
- Over the past 243 months, DTE's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.6.
- DTE's price/earnings ratio has moved down 6.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DTE.
DTE Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 11.43%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 36.44%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 55.28%.
The table below shows DTE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DTE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DTE has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.22% of graded US stocks.
- DTE's asset turnover comes in at 0.292 -- ranking 26th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- BKH, NJR, and ALE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DTE.
The table below shows DTE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DTE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DTE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$113.71||52-week high||$122.14|
|Prev. close||$113.75||52-week low||$92.95|
|Day high||$114.27||Avg. volume||1,126,689|
|50-day MA||$118.34||Dividend yield||2.9%|
|200-day MA||$110.83||Market Cap||22.03B|
DTE Energy Company (DTE) Company Bio
DTE Energy engages in the generation, purchase, distribution, and sale of electricity to residential, commercial, and industrial customers in southeastern Michigan. The company is also engaged in the purchase, storage, transportation, distribution and sale of natural gas to residential, commercial and industrial customers throughout Michigan and the sale of gas storage and transportation capacity. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Detroit, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
DTE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DTE Latest Social Stream
View Full DTE Social Stream
Latest DTE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dte Energy Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DTE as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss the 10 stocks that analysts are upgrading. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to Analysts Are Upgrading These 5 Stocks. The United States (US) economy has recovered from the COVID-19 pandemic faster than expected. According to a data depository maintained by the Department […]
Fridays Top Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades: Cirrus Logic, Cree, DTE Energy, Las Vegas Sands, OReilly Auto, Take-Two Interactive and More
No summary available.
100% of Detroit Thermals electricity use will be attributed to renewable energy by 2030 100% of Detroit Thermals electricity use will be attributed to renewable energy by 2030
100% of Detroit Thermal’s electricity use will be attributed to renewable energy by 2030Detroit, Sept. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Detroit Thermal, a clean steam energy supplier, today announced the company’s enrollment in DTE’s MIGreenPower program. One of the largest voluntary renewable energy programs in the United States, MIGreenPower enables DTE Electric customers to attribute a greater percentage of their energy use to Michigan-made wind and solar beyond the 15% DTE already provides. Detr
DTE Energy Company with ticker code (DTE) have now 16 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 146 and 108 and has a mean target at 127.7. With the stocks previous close at 118.77 this is indicating there is a potential upside of 7.5%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 119.74 and the 200 day moving average is 115.82. The company has a market capitalisation of $22,872m. Company Website: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="DTE" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] DTE Energy Company engages in the utility operations. The company''s Electric segment generates, purchases, distributes, and sells electricity to approximately 2.2 million re...
DTE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|