DTE Energy Company (DTE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DTE POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where DTE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 70.92% of US stocks.
- DTE's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 168 days.
- DTE's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 17.05% of US stocks).
DTE Stock Summary
- Dte Energy Co's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.73% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Dte Energy Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.41% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Dte Energy Co is higher than it is for about 89.45% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Dte Energy Co, a group of peers worth examining would be ETR, AGR, OKE, ES, and EIX.
- Visit DTE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to newlook.dteenergy.com.
DTE Valuation Summary
- DTE's price/sales ratio is 1.7; this is 19.05% lower than that of the median Utilities stock.
- Over the past 243 months, DTE's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.6.
- DTE's price/earnings ratio has moved down 6.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DTE.
DTE Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -7.22%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 1065.52%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 40.87%.
The table below shows DTE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DTE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DTE has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.96% of graded US stocks.
- DTE's asset turnover comes in at 0.309 -- ranking 23rd of 105 Utilities stocks.
- BKH, IDA, and EXC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DTE.
The table below shows DTE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DTE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DTE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$119.81||52-week high||$122.14|
|Prev. close||$118.18||52-week low||$96.40|
|Day high||$120.93||Avg. volume||935,172|
|50-day MA||$116.32||Dividend yield||3%|
|200-day MA||$115.82||Market Cap||23.21B|
DTE Energy Company (DTE) Company Bio
DTE Energy engages in the generation, purchase, distribution, and sale of electricity to residential, commercial, and industrial customers in southeastern Michigan. The company is also engaged in the purchase, storage, transportation, distribution and sale of natural gas to residential, commercial and industrial customers throughout Michigan and the sale of gas storage and transportation capacity. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Detroit, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
DTE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DTE Latest Social Stream
View Full DTE Social Stream
Latest DTE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dte Energy Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DTE as an investment opportunity.
2021 Michigan Spending A leader in supporting local businesses DETROIT, Jan. 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DTE Energy (NYSE: DTE) today announced it invested $2.2 billion with Michigan businesses in 2021, creating and sustaining more than 10,000 jobs across the state. DTE has invested nearly $16 billion with Michigan-based vendors since 2010, creating and sustaining 54,000 Michigan jobs. The company invests five times more with local businesses than it did a decade ago. In addition to Michigan in
Hollingsworth expands on sustainability initiatives by enrolling Metro Detroit locations in DTE Energy’s MIGreenPower program
100% of the electricity use at three Hollingsworth locations will be attributed to renewable energy Wind turbines Turbines at a DTE wind park in mid-Michigan. Detroit, Jan. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DTE Energy (NYSE: DTE) and Hollingsworth, a value-added third-party logistics business for manufacturing and distribution companies across the United States, today announced Hollingsworth’s enrollment in DTE’s MIGreenPower program. MIGreenPower enables DTE Electric customers to attribute more of t
Investment company Hotaling Investment Management, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer Inc, ON Semiconductor Corp, Merck Inc, Stanley Black & Decker Inc, sells Citigroup Inc, Activision Blizzard Inc, Texas Roadhouse Inc, FedEx Corp, Delta Air Lines Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Hotaling Investment Management, LLC.
In this article, we discuss the 10 best dividend contenders to buy for 2022. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to 5 Best Dividend Contenders to Buy for 2022. Dividend contenders are companies with over 10 years but less than 25 years of consistent dividend increases. The financial […]
Introduction After seeing numerous midstream companies and Master Limited Partnerships acquired by either a competitor or remerged within their parent companies during 2020 and 2021, it was rather surprising to see a new player listed, DT Midstream (DTM), who is a subsidiary of DTE Energy (DTE). They have initiated their...
DTE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|