DTE Energy Company (DTE): Price and Financial Metrics
DTE Stock Summary
- DTE has a higher market value than 91.76% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $16,632,146,244.
- DTE's went public 34.28 years ago, making it older than 92.66% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Dte Energy Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.32% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Dte Energy Co are PEG, ETR, AGR, ESS, and AEE.
- DTE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Dte Energy Co's official web site, go to newlook.dteenergy.com.
DTE Stock Price Chart More Charts
DTE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$87.13||52-week high||$135.67|
|Prev. close||$89.17||52-week low||$71.21|
|Day high||$89.37||Avg. volume||1,693,109|
|50-day MA||$113.93||Dividend yield||4.65%|
|200-day MA||$124.93||Market Cap||16.78B|
DTE Energy Company (DTE) Company Bio
DTE Energy engages in the generation, purchase, distribution, and sale of electricity to residential, commercial, and industrial customers in southeastern Michigan. The company is also engaged in the purchase, storage, transportation, distribution and sale of natural gas to residential, commercial and industrial customers throughout Michigan and the sale of gas storage and transportation capacity. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Detroit, Michigan.