DTE Energy Company (DTE): Price and Financial Metrics
DTE Stock Summary
- Dte Energy Co's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.81% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Dte Energy Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.48% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Dte Energy Co is higher than it is for about 92.1% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Dte Energy Co, a group of peers worth examining would be ETR, WELL, AEE, O, and EQR.
- DTE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Dte Energy Co's official web site, go to newlook.dteenergy.com.
DTE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DTE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$121.91||52-week high||$135.67|
|Prev. close||$122.53||52-week low||$71.21|
|Day high||$122.25||Avg. volume||963,214|
|50-day MA||$124.42||Dividend yield||3.56%|
|200-day MA||$115.28||Market Cap||23.49B|
DTE Energy Company (DTE) Company Bio
DTE Energy engages in the generation, purchase, distribution, and sale of electricity to residential, commercial, and industrial customers in southeastern Michigan. The company is also engaged in the purchase, storage, transportation, distribution and sale of natural gas to residential, commercial and industrial customers throughout Michigan and the sale of gas storage and transportation capacity. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Detroit, Michigan.