DTE Energy Company (DTE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, DTE has greater average cash flow over the past 5.51 years than only 6.13% US-listed dividend payers.
- DTE is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than only 6.82% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with DTE's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: BRFS, PRSP, VST, KMB and NM.
DTE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of DTE, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 18.85%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of DTE, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Utilities sector, Dte Energy Co's expected return of -18.85% is higher than 30.99% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, DTE has a discount rate lower than 30.99% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Dte Energy Co than it is for just 16.9% of other dividend issuers in the Utilities sector.
- As other dividend issuers in the Utilities sector, DTE's equity discount rate is less than 29.58% of those stocks.
DTE Dividend Chart
DTE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|