DTE Energy Company (DTE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- DTE's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than 6% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that DTE has less fluctuation in its price than 87.38% of stocks we're observing.
- DTE's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -119.95% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than 7.78% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with DTE's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: NNA, ALCO, OBCI, TSM and EIX.
DTE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of DTE, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 483.16% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Dte Energy Co's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the large-sized market cap category, DTE has a beta lower than 90.07% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, Dte Energy Co's estimated return of 483.16% surpasses about 94.09% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
DTE Dividend Chart
DTE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|