DTE Energy Co. (DTE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- DTE's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than 6% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that DTE has less fluctuation in its price than 87.38% of stocks we're observing.
- DTE's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -119.95% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than 7.78% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with DTE's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: NNA, ALCO, OBCI, TSM and EIX.
DTE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Dte Energy Co, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 2581.66% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Dte Energy Co are:
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, DTE's provides a return of 2581.66% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 96% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for DTE, approximately 91.54% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
DTE Dividend Chart
DTE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|