Devon Energy Corp. (DVN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DVN POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where DVN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DVN is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- DVN ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
DVN Stock Summary
- DVN has a higher market value than 94.5% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $42,961,164,000.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for DVN is currently 5,216,899, higher than 100% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, DVN has reported earnings growth of 486.03%, putting it ahead of 96.55% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DVN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DCBO, YETI, ENR, HCSG, and SVVC.
- DVN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DEVON ENERGY CORP's official web site, go to www.devonenergy.com.
DVN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, DVN's price/earnings ratio is 29.79% lower, now standing at 6.6.
- Over the past 243 months, DVN's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DVN.
DVN Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 293.58%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -18.5%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -48.02%.
The table below shows DVN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DVN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DVN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.87% of graded US stocks.
- DVN's asset turnover comes in at 0.499 -- ranking 50th of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- IO, BSM, and ROCC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DVN.
The table below shows DVN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DVN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DVN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$62.21||52-week high||$79.40|
|Prev. close||$62.34||52-week low||$48.86|
|Day high||$62.21||Avg. volume||6,952,168|
|50-day MA||$63.70||Dividend yield||1.15%|
|200-day MA||$65.16||Market Cap||40.67B|
Devon Energy Corp. (DVN) Company Bio
Devon Energy Corporation is an energy company engaged in hydrocarbon exploration in the United States. It is organized in Delaware and its corporate operative headquarters are in the 50-story Devon Energy Center in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Its primary operations are in the Barnett Shale STACK formation in Oklahoma, Delaware Basin, Eagle Ford Group, and the Rocky Mountains. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
DVN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DVN Latest Social Stream
View Full DVN Social Stream
Latest DVN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DEVON ENERGY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DVN as an investment opportunity.
In the latest trading session, Devon Energy (DVN) closed at $65.76, marking a +1.56% move from the previous day.
In this article, we discuss 11 most undervalued natural gas stocks to buy according to hedge funds. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out 5 Most Undervalued Natural Gas Stocks To Buy According To Hedge Funds. In 2022, the oil and gas industry experienced exceptional financial success, resulting in a […]
: In its weekly release, Baker Hughes Company (BKR) reports that the total U.S. rig count is up in seven of the prior 12 weeks.
If you want $10,000 in passive income in 2023, it's possible to do so by investing a total of $110,000 in these high-yield dividend stocks. As a BDC, Ares provides financing to small to medium-sized businesses. The company must return at least 90% of its taxable income to shareholders in the form of dividends.
Devon Energy shows improving price performance, earning an upgrade to its IBD Relative Strength Rating
DVN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|