Devon Energy Corporation (DVN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DVN POWR Grades
- DVN scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DVN is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- DVN's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 8.56% of US stocks).
DVN Stock Summary
- DVN's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.25 -- higher than only 2.37% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for DEVON ENERGY CORP is higher than 100% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, DVN has reported earnings growth of 2,738.98%, putting it ahead of 99.55% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DEVON ENERGY CORP are DHI, CVE, ET, DLR, and PXD.
- DVN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DEVON ENERGY CORP's official web site, go to www.devonenergy.com.
DVN Valuation Summary
- DVN's EV/EBIT ratio is 6.1; this is 48.74% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 243 months, DVN's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DVN.
DVN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 39.78%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -27.59%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -70.95%.
The table below shows DVN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DVN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DVN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.87% of graded US stocks.
- DVN's asset turnover comes in at 0.499 -- ranking 50th of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- IO, BSM, and ROCC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DVN.
The table below shows DVN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DVN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DVN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$60.05||52-week high||$79.40|
|Prev. close||$56.17||52-week low||$34.54|
|Day high||$60.19||Avg. volume||12,686,217|
|50-day MA||$64.31||Dividend yield||1.28%|
|200-day MA||$59.23||Market Cap||39.32B|
Devon Energy Corporation (DVN) Company Bio
Devon Energy engages in the exploration, development, and production of oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquids in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Most Popular Stories View All
DVN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DVN Latest Social Stream
View Full DVN Social Stream
Latest DVN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DEVON ENERGY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DVN as an investment opportunity.Read More 'DVN' Stories Here
DVN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|