Dynex Capital, Inc. (DX): Price and Financial Metrics
DX Stock Summary
- DX's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.38 -- higher than only 3.65% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Dynex Capital Inc is higher than it is for about 99.68% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for DX comes in at -526.82% -- higher than that of only 0.81% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Dynex Capital Inc are ANH, CIM, ORC, NLY, and AGM.
- DX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Dynex Capital Inc's official web site, go to www.dynexcapital.com.
DX Stock Price Chart More Charts
DX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.63||52-week high||$19.68|
|Prev. close||$19.19||52-week low||$13.84|
|Day high||$19.68||Avg. volume||243,220|
|50-day MA||$17.65||Dividend yield||9.38%|
|200-day MA||$16.49||Market Cap||450.43M|
Dynex Capital, Inc. (DX) Company Bio
Dynex Capital, Inc., a mortgage real estate investment trust, invests in mortgage securities on a leveraged basis in the United States. It invests in residential mortgage-backed securities and commercial mortgage-backed securities (CMBS), including CMBS interest-only securities guaranteed by an agency of the U.S. government or a U.S. government-sponsored entity; non-agency mortgage-backed securities; and securitized and unsecuritized mortgage loans. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Glen Allen, Virginia.