Dynex Capital, Inc. (DX): Price and Financial Metrics
DX Stock Summary
- For DX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.68% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, DX has reported earnings growth of -2,273.83%, putting it ahead of just 0.7% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for DX comes in at -742.22% -- higher than that of only 1.07% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Dynex Capital Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ORC, ANH, CIM, AI, and NLY.
- Visit DX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dynexcapital.com.
DX Stock Price Chart More Charts
DX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.70||52-week high||$20.34|
|Prev. close||$10.44||52-week low||$7.04|
|Day high||$10.00||Avg. volume||458,596|
|50-day MA||$16.06||Dividend yield||17.24%|
|200-day MA||$16.08||Market Cap||222.58M|
Dynex Capital, Inc. (DX) Company Bio
Dynex Capital, Inc., a mortgage real estate investment trust, invests in mortgage securities on a leveraged basis in the United States. It invests in residential mortgage-backed securities and commercial mortgage-backed securities (CMBS), including CMBS interest-only securities guaranteed by an agency of the U.S. government or a U.S. government-sponsored entity; non-agency mortgage-backed securities; and securitized and unsecuritized mortgage loans. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Glen Allen, Virginia.