Dynex Capital, Inc. (DX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DX POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where DX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.65% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DX is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- DX's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 13.19% of US stocks).
DX Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 1.44, Dynex Capital Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 0.59% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Dynex Capital Inc is higher than it is for about 99% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for DX comes in at 421.31% -- higher than that of 99.12% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AJX, EFC, ACRE, CHMI, and TRTX.
- Visit DX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dynexcapital.com.
DX Valuation Summary
- DX's EV/EBIT ratio is 5.7; this is 85.31% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- DX's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.2 over the prior 243 months.
- DX's price/earnings ratio has moved up 1.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DX.
DX Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 274.81%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -951.9%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -10.14%.
The table below shows DX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.21||52-week high||$20.51|
|Prev. close||$17.36||52-week low||$14.52|
|Day high||$17.36||Avg. volume||535,337|
|50-day MA||$18.80||Dividend yield||8.94%|
|200-day MA||$18.46||Market Cap||550.46M|
Dynex Capital, Inc. (DX) Company Bio
Dynex Capital, Inc., a mortgage real estate investment trust, invests in mortgage securities on a leveraged basis in the United States. It invests in residential mortgage-backed securities and commercial mortgage-backed securities (CMBS), including CMBS interest-only securities guaranteed by an agency of the U.S. government or a U.S. government-sponsored entity; non-agency mortgage-backed securities; and securitized and unsecuritized mortgage loans. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Glen Allen, Virginia.
DX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DX Latest Social Stream
View Full DX Social Stream
Latest DX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dynex Capital Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DX as an investment opportunity.
These are the small-cap stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for August 2021.
As we began to wish to remind you that this conference call may contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The word though believe expect forecasts assume anticipate, estimate project plan continue in similar expression identify forward-looking statements.
Dynex Capital (DX): Q2 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.51; GAAP EPS of -$0.98.Adj. net interest income of $24.3M (+16.7% Y/Y)Book value per common share of $18.75 as of June 30, 2021.Net interest spread of 1.87% and adjusted net interest spread, a non-GAAP measure, of 1.95%.Leverage including TBA dollar roll positions declined...
GLEN ALLEN, Va., July 28, 2021--Dynex Capital, Inc. (NYSE: DX) reported its second quarter 2021 results today. Management will host a call today at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss the results and business outlook. Details to access the call can be found below under "Earnings Conference Call."
By Gina Lee
DX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|