Dynex Capital, Inc. (DX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DX POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where DX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.18% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DX is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- DX ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
DX Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 1.56, Dynex Capital Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 0.67% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For DX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.01% of US equities we're observing.
- Dynex Capital Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 388.04%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.08% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AJX, ACRE, WHF, CHMI, and TRTX.
- Visit DX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dynexcapital.com.
DX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.31||52-week high||$20.41|
|Prev. close||$19.12||52-week low||$12.08|
|Day high||$19.37||Avg. volume||490,491|
|50-day MA||$19.23||Dividend yield||8.08%|
|200-day MA||$17.57||Market Cap||596.29M|
Dynex Capital, Inc. (DX) Company Bio
Dynex Capital, Inc., a mortgage real estate investment trust, invests in mortgage securities on a leveraged basis in the United States. It invests in residential mortgage-backed securities and commercial mortgage-backed securities (CMBS), including CMBS interest-only securities guaranteed by an agency of the U.S. government or a U.S. government-sponsored entity; non-agency mortgage-backed securities; and securitized and unsecuritized mortgage loans. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Glen Allen, Virginia.
DX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DX Latest Social Stream
View Full DX Social Stream
Latest DX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dynex Capital Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DX as an investment opportunity.
It’s been a volatile week for oil as the Colonial Pipeline saga and the associated boom-bust-boom in gasoline from that played against the backdrop of India’s festering Covid situation. With Friday’s settlement, the bulls in crude could heave a sigh of relief: It was another winning week. New York-traded West Texas Intermediate, the benchmark for U.S. crude, settled at $65.37, up $1.55, or 2.4%.
A look at the shareholders of Dynex Capital, Inc. ( NYSE:DX ) can tell us which group is most powerful. Large companies...
Dynex Capital, Inc. (NYSE: DX) announced today the Company’s Board of Directors declared a cash dividend of $0.13 per common share for May 2021. The dividend is payable on June 1, 2021 to shareholders of record on May 24, 2021.
(updates with settlement prices and outlook)
By Gina Lee
DX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|