Dynex Capital, Inc. (DX): Price and Financial Metrics
DX Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 2.45, Dynex Capital Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 1.38% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Dynex Capital Inc is higher than it is for about 99.41% of US stocks.
- Dynex Capital Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 546.75%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.02% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Dynex Capital Inc are BBDC, IVR, AJX, ANH, and WMC.
- DX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Dynex Capital Inc's official web site, go to www.dynexcapital.com.
DX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.59||52-week high||$20.34|
|Prev. close||$18.45||52-week low||$7.04|
|Day high||$18.75||Avg. volume||289,106|
|50-day MA||$17.91||Dividend yield||8.46%|
|200-day MA||$15.68||Market Cap||430.27M|
Dynex Capital, Inc. (DX) Company Bio
Dynex Capital, Inc., a mortgage real estate investment trust, invests in mortgage securities on a leveraged basis in the United States. It invests in residential mortgage-backed securities and commercial mortgage-backed securities (CMBS), including CMBS interest-only securities guaranteed by an agency of the U.S. government or a U.S. government-sponsored entity; non-agency mortgage-backed securities; and securitized and unsecuritized mortgage loans. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Glen Allen, Virginia.