Dynex Capital, Inc. (DX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that DX reports less variability in its free cash flow than 99.09% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with DX's price: AQN, FF, RKT, UFAB and CANG.
DX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of DX, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 411.31%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of DX, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Dynex Capital Inc produces a dividend yield 9.82% -- which falls in the top 2.84%.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Dynex Capital Inc than it is for 85.03% of other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $128 million puts it in the small-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 87.27% of companies in the same revenue class.
DX Dividend Chart
DX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|