Dynex Capital, Inc. (DX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that DX reports less variability in its free cash flow than 99.31% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with DX's price: CHT, JKHY, AUDC, DLR and GO.
DX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of DX, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 229.18% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Dynex Capital Inc are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, DX offers a dividend yield in the top 6.42% of stocks in our set.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, DX's provides a return of 229.18% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 91.93% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Dynex Capital Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than just 11.08% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
DX Dividend Chart
DX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|