Dynex Capital, Inc. (DX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: DX reports less variability in its cash flow than 99.15% of dividend stocks in our set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with DX's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: PBFX, EOG, BAK, TEDU and NWE.
DX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Dynex Capital Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 196.58% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Dynex Capital Inc are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Dynex Capital Inc produces a dividend yield 8.76% -- which falls in the top 5.84%.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Dynex Capital Inc's estimated return of 196.58% surpasses about 92.05% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Dynex Capital Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than only 12.29% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
DX Dividend Chart
DX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|