Dynex Capital, Inc. (DX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: DX reports less variability in its cash flow than 99.3% of dividend stocks in our set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with DX's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CTIB, ARTW, JILL, PSO and GIS.
DX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for DX, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 346.34%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Dynex Capital Inc are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Dynex Capital Inc's dividend yield of 15.05% is in the top 8.79000000000001%.
- In terms of opportunity, DX's provides a return of 346.34% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 92.46% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for DX, approximately 92.24% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
DX Dividend Chart
DX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|