DXC Technology Company (DXC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DXC POWR Grades
- DXC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 88.92% of US stocks.
- DXC's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- DXC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 2.63% of US stocks).
DXC Stock Summary
- DXC's price/sales ratio is 0.34; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 11.27% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for DXC TECHNOLOGY CO comes in at -8.85%, a number that bests only 13.87% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for DXC comes in at 22.63% -- higher than that of 91.71% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DXC TECHNOLOGY CO are LAMR, GXO, CLH, WD, and ALGT.
- Visit DXC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dxc.technology.
DXC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, DXC's price/sales ratio is 84.62% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- DXC's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.7 over the prior 66 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DXC.
DXC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DXC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.61% of graded US stocks.
- DXC's asset turnover comes in at 0.753 -- ranking 199th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- MELI, MGRC, and NRC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DXC.
The table below shows DXC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DXC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DXC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.48||52-week high||$39.65|
|Prev. close||$24.67||52-week low||$22.65|
|Day high||$25.15||Avg. volume||2,243,407|
|50-day MA||$26.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.58||Market Cap||5.63B|
DXC Technology Company (DXC) Company Bio
DXC Technology is the spin-off of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's enterprise services business referred to as Everett SpinCo and the immediate merger between said spin-off and Computer Sciences. The company is a leading provider of technology consulting, outsourcing and support services for infrastructure, applications and business process domains, including strategic enterprise service offerings of cloud, security, analytics, and data management.
Most Popular Stories View All
DXC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DXC Latest Social Stream
View Full DXC Social Stream
Latest DXC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DXC TECHNOLOGY CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DXC as an investment opportunity.
DXC Technology's (DXC) remarkable transformation journey from a struggling highly leveraged company to a high-growth, business-oriented firm has made it a lucrative takeover target.
DXC Technology Co (NYSE: DXC) worked with advisers after receiving takeover interest. At least one private equity firm approached the IT service provider, Bloomberg reported. DXC clocked a 10.5% revenue decline to $3.71 billion in Q1 FY23, missing the consensus of $3.73 billion. Non-GAAP EPS of $0.75 missed the consensus of $0.82. Earlier, DXC refused a takeover offer from French technology services provider Atos Origin SA (OTC: AEXAF). Technology dealmaking has held steady this year amid the br
DXC Technology Co is working with financial advisers after receiving takeover interest from at least one private equity firm, Bloomberg News reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with the matter. When contacted by Reuters, DXC said it does not comment on "market rumor and speculation". The identity of potential investors that approached DXC and whether the IT services company is open to sale are not immediately clear, according to the Bloomberg report.
(Bloomberg) -- Information-technology services provider DXC Technology Co. is working with advisers after receiving takeover interest, according to people familiar with the matter. The stock rose more than 9% on the news. Most Read from BloombergPutin Calls Up More Troops, Resumes Nuclear Threat Over UkrainePowell Signals More Pain to Come With Fed Sending Rates HigherCitadel’s Griffin Brings Billions to Miami With Political Winds at His BackUkraine Seizes Dozens of Russian Tanks Left by Fleeing
DXC Technology Company. (DXC) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions could translate into further price increase in the near term.
DXC Price Returns