DXC Technology Co. (DXC): Price and Financial Metrics
DXC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.15||52-week high||$30.27|
|Prev. close||$20.83||52-week low||$18.61|
|Day high||$21.60||Avg. volume||2,277,199|
|50-day MA||$21.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$25.09||Market Cap||4.34B|
DXC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DXC POWR Grades
- DXC scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 98.09% of US stocks.
- DXC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- DXC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 7.36% of US stocks).
DXC Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.29, DXC TECHNOLOGY CO has a higher such ratio than merely 10.34% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, DXC has reported earnings growth of -170.49%, putting it ahead of just 8.37% of US stocks in our set.
- DXC TECHNOLOGY CO's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 30.78%, greater than the shareholder yield of 93.78% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DXC TECHNOLOGY CO are GRWG, SXC, PBH, CLVR, and USNA.
- DXC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DXC TECHNOLOGY CO's official web site, go to www.dxc.technology.
DXC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, DXC's price/sales ratio is 87.5% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- Over the past 79 months, DXC's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DXC.
DXC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DXC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.61% of graded US stocks.
- DXC's asset turnover comes in at 0.753 -- ranking 199th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- MELI, MGRC, and NRC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DXC.
The table below shows DXC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DXC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DXC Latest Social Stream
View Full DXC Social Stream
Latest DXC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DXC TECHNOLOGY CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DXC as an investment opportunity.
S&P Dow Jones Indices will make the following changes to the S&P 500, the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600 indices:
Unraveling the Factors That Could Limit DXC Technology Co's Future Growth
A deep dive into the intrinsic value of DXC Technology Co
An In-Depth Analysis of Its Current Market Value
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC), a leading Fortune 500 global technology services and insurance software provider, was ranked as a Luminary in Celent's report for insurers on reinsurance administration.
DXC Price Returns