DXC Technology Company (DXC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DXC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where DXC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.88% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DXC is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- DXC's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 28.04% of US stocks).
DXC Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.5, DXC Technology Co has a higher such ratio than merely 10.03% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -53.93%, DXC Technology Co's debt growth rate surpasses only 8.18% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for DXC comes in at 92.59% -- higher than that of 97.78% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DXC Technology Co are AR, AIZ, AWR, ADT, and GSM.
- Visit DXC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dxc.technology.
DXC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, DXC's price/earnings ratio is 32.56% lower, now standing at 26.3.
- Over the past 54 months, DXC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 55.
- Over the past 54 months, DXC's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DXC.
DXC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DXC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.04% of graded US stocks.
- DXC's asset turnover comes in at 0.753 -- ranking 192nd of 556 Business Services stocks.
- MELI, NRC, and FLT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DXC.
The table below shows DXC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DXC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DXC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.18||52-week high||$44.18|
|Prev. close||$34.78||52-week low||$15.64|
|Day high||$35.44||Avg. volume||2,552,311|
|50-day MA||$37.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$32.87||Market Cap||8.86B|
DXC Technology Company (DXC) Company Bio
DXC Technology is the spin-off of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's enterprise services business referred to as Everett SpinCo and the immediate merger between said spin-off and Computer Sciences. The company is a leading provider of technology consulting, outsourcing and support services for infrastructure, applications and business process domains, including strategic enterprise service offerings of cloud, security, analytics, and data management.
Most Popular Stories View All
DXC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DXC Latest Social Stream
View Full DXC Social Stream
Latest DXC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DXC Technology Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DXC as an investment opportunity.
TYSONS, Va. & PROVO, Utah, September 22, 2021--DXC Technology and Qualtrics announced a new collaboration to make the Qualtrics’ EmployeeXM™ a part of DXC’s Modern Workplace service solution.
No summary available.
Major players in the rail asset management market are Siemens, Hitachi, Wabtec, DXC Technology, L&T Technology Services, SAP, Capgemini, Cisco, Accenture, Atkins, Trimble Inc. , WSP, Tego, KONUX, Oxplus, Bentley Systems, Trapeze Group, Uptake, Huawei, Cyient, Assetic, Machines With Vision, and ZEDAS, SNC-Lavalin, and Bombardier. Major players in the rail asset management market are Siemens, Hitachi, Wabtec, DXC Technology, L&T Technology Services, SAP, Capgemini, Cisco, Accenture, Atkins, Trimble Inc. , WSP, Tego, KONUX, Oxplus, Bentley Systems, Trapeze Group, Uptake, Huawei, Cyient, Assetic, Machines With Vision, and ZEDAS, SNC-Lavalin, and Bombardier.
United States and Puerto Rico IT Managed Services Market to Reach USD 174,853.6 Million and USD 937.3 Million Respectively by 2028 Owing to Rising Need for Sophisticated IT Infrastructure Among Industries
Key Companies Covered in the United States and Puerto Rico IT Managed Services Market Research Report Are IBM Corporation, Infosys Limited, Cisco System Inc., DXC Technology Company, Accenture PLC, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, AT&T Inc., Verizon Communications Inc, Dell Technologies Inc., Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Rackspace Technology, iNubo IT, CP CORP, and other key market players. Key Companies Covered in the United States and Puerto Rico IT Managed Services Market Research Report Are IBM Corporation, Infosys Limited, Cisco System Inc., DXC Technology Company, Accenture PLC, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, AT&T Inc., Verizon Communications Inc, Dell Technologies Inc., Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Rackspace Technology, iNubo IT, CP CORP, and oth...
Drummond Group LLC, the trusted leader in software interoperability testing, announces the completion of its AS2 interoperability test event which occurred from early June to mid-August of 2021. New AS2 product versions from ArcESB, Axway, Cleo, Dell Boomi, DXC Technology, IBM Corporation, OpenText and Oracle are now AS2-2Q21 Drummond Certified. We commend these global organizations for committing to AS2 [PR.com]
DXC Price Returns