DXC Technology Co. (DXC): Price and Financial Metrics
DXC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.20||52-week high||$30.27|
|Prev. close||$23.33||52-week low||$18.61|
|Day high||$23.50||Avg. volume||2,324,497|
|50-day MA||$21.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.77||Market Cap||4.49B|
DXC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DXC POWR Grades
- DXC scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 98.01% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DXC is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- DXC ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
DXC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for DXC is 4.46 -- better than 89.34% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, DXC has reported earnings growth of -146.43%, putting it ahead of merely 9.89% of US stocks in our set.
- DXC TECHNOLOGY CO's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 34.73%, greater than the shareholder yield of 94.29% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DXC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WOW, CRC, SXC, CNDT, and X.
- Visit DXC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dxc.technology.
DXC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, DXC's EV/EBIT ratio is 173.02% lower, now standing at -13.8.
- DXC's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.8 over the prior 80 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DXC.
DXC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DXC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.61% of graded US stocks.
- DXC's asset turnover comes in at 0.753 -- ranking 199th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- MELI, MGRC, and NRC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DXC.
The table below shows DXC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DXC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DXC Latest Social Stream
View Full DXC Social Stream
Latest DXC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DXC TECHNOLOGY CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DXC as an investment opportunity.
Amazon's (AMZN) AWS is chosen by Yellow.ai as the preferred public cloud provider, bolstering AWS's customer base.
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC), a leading Fortune 500 global technology services provider, today announced it has signed a contract with HanesBrands (NYSE: HBI), a global leader in iconic apparel brands to evolve and digitalize the work experience of its thousands of associates around the world.
DXC Technology and AWS Take Their Strategic Partnership to the Next Level to Deliver the Future of Cloud for Customers
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC), a leading Fortune 500 global technology services company, and Amazon Web Services, Inc. (AWS), today announced they are expanding their long-standing relationship to help customers accelerate their journey to modern, cloud-centric IT.
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC), a global leader in technology services, has achieved Science Based Targets initiative (SBTi) approval of its near-term emissions reduction targets, a significant milestone in the company's commitment to sustainable and environmentally responsible business practices.
DXC Technology Named a Leader in Everest Group's Life & Annuities Insurance BPS and TPA PEAK Matrix® 2023
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC), a leading Fortune 500 global technology services and insurance software provider, has been named a Leader in Everest Group's Life & Annuities (L&A) Insurance BPS and Third-Party Administrator (TPA) PEAK Matrix Assessment 2023. This marks the eighth consecutive year that DXC was named a Leader, the highest designation possible, in the report.
DXC Price Returns