DXC Technology Company (DXC): Price and Financial Metrics
DXC Stock Summary
- DXC Technology Co's stock had its IPO on April 3, 2017, making it an older stock than only 8.87% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, DXC Technology Co is reporting a growth rate of -128.62%; that's higher than only 10.94% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, DXC is more volatile than 86.19% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DXC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TRGP, NLSN, APA, UHAL, and ADT.
- Visit DXC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dxc.technology.
DXC Stock Price Chart More Charts
DXC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.40||52-week high||$67.83|
|Prev. close||$29.80||52-week low||$26.02|
|Day high||$30.53||Avg. volume||3,771,576|
|50-day MA||$34.80||Dividend yield||2.82%|
|200-day MA||$39.92||Market Cap||7.71B|
DXC Technology Company (DXC) Company Bio
DXC Technology is the spin-off of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's enterprise services business referred to as Everett SpinCo and the immediate merger between said spin-off and Computer Sciences. The company is a leading provider of technology consulting, outsourcing and support services for infrastructure, applications and business process domains, including strategic enterprise service offerings of cloud, security, analytics, and data management.
DXC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for DXC Technology Co. To summarize, we found that DXC Technology Co ranked in the 87st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for DXC Technology Co ended up being:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is -2.55; that's higher than merely 16.63% of US stocks in the Technology sector that have positive free cash flow.
- 42% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 15.26% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- DXC Technology Co's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|