DXC Technology Company (DXC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DXC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where DXC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.91% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DXC is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- DXC ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
DXC Stock Summary
- DXC's price/sales ratio is 0.5; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 11.25% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for DXC Technology Co comes in at -8.35%, a number that bests only 11.58% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- DXC Technology Co's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 27.14%, greater than the shareholder yield of 93.95% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DXC Technology Co are AXS, KEX, TDW, ADT, and QRTEA.
- DXC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DXC Technology Co's official web site, go to www.dxc.technology.
DXC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, DXC's price/earnings ratio is 32.56% lower, now standing at 26.3.
- Over the past 54 months, DXC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 55.
- Over the past 54 months, DXC's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DXC.
DXC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DXC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.61% of graded US stocks.
- DXC's asset turnover comes in at 0.753 -- ranking 199th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- MELI, MGRC, and NRC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DXC.
The table below shows DXC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DXC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DXC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.29||52-week high||$44.18|
|Prev. close||$34.16||52-week low||$27.28|
|Day high||$35.96||Avg. volume||2,112,485|
|50-day MA||$30.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$32.84||Market Cap||8.63B|
DXC Technology Company (DXC) Company Bio
DXC Technology is the spin-off of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's enterprise services business referred to as Everett SpinCo and the immediate merger between said spin-off and Computer Sciences. The company is a leading provider of technology consulting, outsourcing and support services for infrastructure, applications and business process domains, including strategic enterprise service offerings of cloud, security, analytics, and data management.
Most Popular Stories View All
DXC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DXC Latest Social Stream
View Full DXC Social Stream
Latest DXC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DXC Technology Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DXC as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss 10 stocks to invest in according to Bart Baum’s Ionic Capital. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Baum’s history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, go directly to 5 Stocks to Invest In According to Bart Baum’s Ionic Capital. Bart Baum holds a bachelor’s degree in political science […]
The recent market rout offers an opportune entry point to these seven robust stocks.
ASHBURN, Va., February 15, 2022--DXC Technology has been named a Cloud Leader in two technology industry analyst reports recently published by Everest Group.
DXC Technology (DXC) to manage the University of Newcastle's core campus application, Oracle's PeopleSoft Campus Solutions while enabling the university to deliver high-quality digital education.
DXC Technology Selected by the University of Newcastle, Australia to Manage its Core Student Information System and Infrastructure
SYDNEY, Australia, February 10, 2022--DXC Technology announced a multi-year Managed Services agreement with the University of Newcastle to manage Oracle’s PeopleSoft Campus Solutions.
DXC Price Returns