DXC Technology Company (DXC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -9.69 -- higher than merely 9.49% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- DXC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -0.37; for context, that's better than merely 3.73% stocks in our set.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that DXC has less volatility in its price than merely 10.14% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with DXC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: ENTG, TECH, WILC, PDLI and KEM.
DXC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding DXC Technology Co, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 33.6%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of DXC, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Technology stocks that issue dividends, DXC Technology Co offers a higher dividend yield than 92.03% of them.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for DXC, approximately just 1.6% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- As other dividend issuers in the Technology sector, DXC's equity discount rate is less than just 0% of those stocks.
DXC Dividend Chart
DXC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|