Dyadic International, Inc. (DYAI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DYAI POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where DYAI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 46.17% of US stocks.
- DYAI's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- DYAI ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
DYAI Stock Summary
- DYAI's went public 2.28 years ago, making it older than merely 4.62% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Dyadic International Inc is higher than it is for about just 0.53% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 53.62, Dyadic International Inc has a higher such ratio than 94.88% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Dyadic International Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PSNL, RAPT, PXLW, ECOR, and ACET.
- Visit DYAI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dyadic.com.
DYAI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, DYAI's price/sales ratio is 1463.89% higher, now standing at 56.3.
- DYAI's price/sales ratio has moved down 16.9 over the prior 28 months.
- Over the past 28 months, DYAI's price/earnings ratio has gone up 7.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DYAI.
DYAI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DYAI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.34||52-week high||$9.19|
|Prev. close||$3.46||52-week low||$3.15|
|Day high||$3.45||Avg. volume||1,063,369|
|50-day MA||$3.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.13||Market Cap||92.03M|
Dyadic International, Inc. (DYAI) Company Bio
Dyadic International, Inc., a biotechnology platform company, develops, produces, and sells enzymes and other proteins in the United States. The company utilizes its patented and proprietary C1 technology and other technologies to conduct research, development, and commercial activities for the development and manufacturing of human and animal vaccines and drugs, such as virus like particles and antigens, monoclonal antibodies, fab antibody fragments, Fc-fusion proteins, biosimilars and/or biobetters, and other therapeutic proteins. It has a research and development agreement with VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland, Ltd., as well as with the Israel Institute for Biological Research; strategic research services agreement with Biotechnology Developments for Industry in Pharmaceuticals, S.L.U.; research collaboration with Sanofi-Aventis Deutschland GmbH; research and commercialization collaboration with Serum Institute of India Pvt.; and nonexclusive research collaboration with WuXi Biologics. Dyadic International, Inc. was founded in 1979 and is headquartered in Jupiter, Florida.
DYAI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DYAI Latest Social Stream
View Full DYAI Social Stream
Latest DYAI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dyadic International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DYAI as an investment opportunity.
JUPITER, FL / ACCESSWIRE / July 29, 2021 / Dyadic International, Inc.Conference Call InformationDate: Thursday, August 12, 2021Time: 5:00 p.
luza studios/iStock via Getty Images Dyadic International (DYAI) has added ~18.6% in the pre-market after the company announced an agreement with Rubic Consortium for COVID-19 vaccine technology transfer and licensing. Rubic is a South African company aiming to supply cost-effective vaccines mainly for African markets. Per the terms of the agreement, Rubic will...
Dyadic Stock Shoots Higher On Technology Transfer, Licensing Pact For COVID-19 Vaccine In African Continent
Dyadic International Inc (NASDAQ: DYAI) stock is trading higher during the morning session on high volume after signing a COVID-19 vaccine technology transfer and licensing agreement with the Rubic Consortium. The South African-based company is focused on discovering, developing, evaluating, and manufacturing high-quality, cost-effective vaccines for distribution primarily to African markets. Dyadic will out-license the C1 Platform for COVID-19 vaccine(s). Rubic will be responsible for designing
Dyadic Announces Technology Transfer and Licensing Agreement With South Africa’s Rubic Consortium Aiming to Develop and Commercialize Vaccines for Distribution Throughout the African Continent
Potential for Affordable COVID-19 Immunization Coverage in Underserved African CountriesArrangement includes C1 COVID-19 vaccine technology transfer and licensing agreementProvides potential funding pathway for a C1 manufactured COVID-19 vaccine to progress through Phase II and Phase III clinical trialsEstablishes co-development basis for researching, developing and manufacturing multiple other C1 produced vaccines in addition to DYAI-100Intends to reduce African dependence on foreign vaccine su
Just because a business does not make any money, does not mean that the stock will go down. For example, although...
DYAI Price Returns