Electronic Arts Inc. (EA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EA POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where EA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.76% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EA is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- EA's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0.55% of US stocks).
EA Stock Summary
- EA has a higher market value than 93.68% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $41,494,858,608.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 88.35%, Electronic Arts Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 90.26% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Electronic Arts Inc's share price is greater than that of just 5.6% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Electronic Arts Inc are INFO, VRTX, CDNS, XLNX, and SNPS.
- EA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Electronic Arts Inc's official web site, go to www.ea.com.
EA Valuation Summary
- EA's EV/EBIT ratio is 36.4; this is 9.47% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, EA's price/earnings ratio has gone up 765.
- Over the past 243 months, EA's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EA.
EA Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 135.79%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -10.45%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 12.6%.
The table below shows EA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$141.93||52-week high||$150.30|
|Prev. close||$145.25||52-week low||$110.15|
|Day high||$145.22||Avg. volume||2,454,269|
|50-day MA||$142.49||Dividend yield||0.47%|
|200-day MA||$137.18||Market Cap||40.62B|
Electronic Arts Inc. (EA) Company Bio
Electronic Arts develops games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets. Some of its well-known brands include The Sims, Madden NFL, EA SPORTS FIFA, Battlefield, FIFA Soccer, Need for Speed, Dragon Age, and Plants vs. Zombies. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Redwood City, California.
EA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EA Latest Social Stream
View Full EA Social Stream
Latest EA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Electronic Arts Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EA as an investment opportunity.
Source: Electronic Arts Inc. After months of rumors and reports that indicated a Dead Space remake was on the way, Electronic Arts confirmed the speculation with an appropriately creepy reveal during EA Play Live 2021. The original game is a classic horror experience, so a remake taking full advantage of current-generation console hardware with a  The post Were excited about the Dead Space remake, but EA has a lot to prove appeared first on TECHTELEGRAPH .
Publisher Electronic Arts and developer Codemasters during EA Play Live announced GRID Legends for the Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. It will launch in 2022. "GRID Legends combines everything our players love and adds more exhilarating race features, including our new epic story mode," said GRID Legends director Chris Smith. "Were giving players The post GRID Legends Announced for Xbox Series X|S, PS5, PS4, Xbox One, and PC appeared first on Shqiperi Gazette .
It''ll be the first Dead Space title in over a decade
A NEW Battlefield game has been confirmed by publisher Electronic Arts, promising the biggest maps in the series history. Out later this year, Battlefield 2042 will focus on combat and gadgets of the not-so-distant future heres what you need to know. Battlefield 2042 what is it? Battlefield 2042 is the latest game in 
Source: Electronic Arts Inc. The Dead Space remake is being handled by Motive Studios, a team thats been a part of Electronic Arts ever since it was founded in 2015 by Ubisoft veteran and current Haven Studios head, Jade Raymond. The team shared more about how its treating this remake with care and respect. Motive  The post Motive Studios talks treating Dead Space remake with care and respect appeared first on TECHTELEGRAPH .
EA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|