Electronic Arts Inc. (EA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EA POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where EA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EA is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- EA ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
EA Stock Summary
- EA has a market capitalization of $36,337,680,399 -- more than approximately 93.57% of US stocks.
- EA's went public 32.72 years ago, making it older than 85.95% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of ELECTRONIC ARTS INC's share price is greater than that of only 1.9% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ELECTRONIC ARTS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CDNS, SNPS, NXPI, BGNE, and GNTX.
- Visit EA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ea.com.
EA Valuation Summary
- EA's price/sales ratio is 5; this is 108.33% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- EA's price/earnings ratio has moved up 5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EA.
EA Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 19.69%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 133.77%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 19.69%.
The table below shows EA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EA has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.09% of graded US stocks.
- EA's asset turnover comes in at 0.458 -- ranking 341st of 563 Business Services stocks.
- HEES, BOX, and APPF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EA.
The table below shows EA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$130.42||52-week high||$142.79|
|Prev. close||$132.28||52-week low||$109.24|
|Day high||$133.34||Avg. volume||2,223,010|
|50-day MA||$125.58||Dividend yield||0.57%|
|200-day MA||$126.79||Market Cap||36.01B|
Electronic Arts Inc. (EA) Company Bio
Electronic Arts develops games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets. Some of its well-known brands include The Sims, Madden NFL, EA SPORTS FIFA, Battlefield, FIFA Soccer, Need for Speed, Dragon Age, and Plants vs. Zombies. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Redwood City, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
EA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EA Latest Social Stream
View Full EA Social Stream
Latest EA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ELECTRONIC ARTS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EA as an investment opportunity.
2022 has wreaked havoc on stocks across the board, but more pain may be on the way with the threat of a recession and declining earnings.
A small sell side firm reportedly cut their price target on Electronic Arts Monday to $150 per share from $154. This is a minor adjustment from a little known firm, Truist, but may be a subtle move to anticipate lower prices ahead from a fundamental adjustment. In this daily bar chart of EA, below, we see a mixed picture.
In this piece, we will take a look at the 15 biggest video game companies in the world. For more companies, head on over to 5 Biggest Video Game Companies In The World. The video game industry is one of the most popular industries in the world, and one that has improved its product quality […]
Has Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ:EA) Stock's Recent Performance Got Anything to Do With Its Financial Health?
Electronic Arts' (NASDAQ:EA) stock is up by 4.2% over the past month. Given that stock prices are usually aligned with...
EA Puts Couples to the Test With the Better Together Experience for Launch of It Takes Two on Nintendo Switch
LONDON, November 22, 2022--To celebrate It Takes Two’s recent launch on Nintendo Switch, EA put couples to the test with the Better Together Experience.
EA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|