Electronic Arts Inc. (EA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EA POWR Grades
- EA scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 88.76% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EA is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- EA ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
EA Stock Summary
- EA has a market capitalization of $41,085,605,227 -- more than approximately 93.62% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 88.35%, Electronic Arts Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 90.32% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Electronic Arts Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 5.55% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Electronic Arts Inc are CDNS, INFO, XLNX, VRTX, and SNPS.
- Visit EA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ea.com.
EA Valuation Summary
- EA's EV/EBIT ratio is 36.4; this is 9.47% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, EA's price/earnings ratio has gone up 765.
- Over the past 243 months, EA's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EA.
EA Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 135.79%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -10.45%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 12.6%.
The table below shows EA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$143.96||52-week high||$150.30|
|Prev. close||$143.38||52-week low||$110.15|
|Day high||$145.40||Avg. volume||2,443,644|
|50-day MA||$142.82||Dividend yield||0.47%|
|200-day MA||$137.38||Market Cap||41.20B|
Electronic Arts Inc. (EA) Company Bio
Electronic Arts develops games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets. Some of its well-known brands include The Sims, Madden NFL, EA SPORTS FIFA, Battlefield, FIFA Soccer, Need for Speed, Dragon Age, and Plants vs. Zombies. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Redwood City, California.
EA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EA Latest Social Stream
View Full EA Social Stream
Latest EA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Electronic Arts Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EA as an investment opportunity.
Comcast's (CMCSA) Q2 earnings reflect strength in broadband subscriber base and a strong momentum in wireless business besides advertising revenue growth.
Electronic Arts (EA) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Mattel's (MAT) second-quarter 2021 top line reflects surge in worldwide gross sales for Dolls, Infant, Toddler, Preschool, Vehicles, Action Figures, Building Sets and Games.
Activision Blizzard has lost nearly $8 billion in market value amid the growing fallout from a workplace discrimination lawsuit
The weakness in Activision Blizzard stock price spread to its peers, with Electronic Arts and Take-Two Interactive Software falling 3% and 4%.
Video game spending is strong despite changing pandemic conditions. This calls for investing in JAKKS Pacific (JAKK), International Game Tech (IGT), Electronic Arts (EA) and Mattel (MAT).
EA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|