Electronic Arts Inc. (EA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EA POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where EA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.13% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EA is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- EA's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 28.39% of US stocks).
EA Stock Summary
- ELECTRONIC ARTS INC's market capitalization of $31,083,698,007 is ahead of 92.96% of US-listed equities.
- ELECTRONIC ARTS INC's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 86.19% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of ELECTRONIC ARTS INC's share price is greater than that of just 5.3% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BGNE, GNTX, MTSI, OLED, and CPTN.
- Visit EA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ea.com.
EA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, EA's price/sales ratio is 70.83% higher, now standing at 4.1.
- Over the past 243 months, EA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 6.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EA.
EA Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -22.57%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 26.26%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 41.23%.
The table below shows EA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EA has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.09% of graded US stocks.
- EA's asset turnover comes in at 0.458 -- ranking 341st of 563 Business Services stocks.
- HEES, BOX, and APPF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EA.
The table below shows EA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EA Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of EA, see our EA price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$171.77||Average Broker Recommendation||1.52 (Moderate Buy)|
EA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$114.94||52-week high||$142.79|
|Prev. close||$113.52||52-week low||$108.53|
|Day high||$115.15||Avg. volume||2,606,222|
|50-day MA||$116.82||Dividend yield||0.67%|
|200-day MA||$124.15||Market Cap||31.73B|
Electronic Arts Inc. (EA) Company Bio
Electronic Arts develops games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets. Some of its well-known brands include The Sims, Madden NFL, EA SPORTS FIFA, Battlefield, FIFA Soccer, Need for Speed, Dragon Age, and Plants vs. Zombies. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Redwood City, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
EA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EA Latest Social Stream
View Full EA Social Stream
Latest EA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ELECTRONIC ARTS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EA as an investment opportunity.
11 Best Debt Free Stocks to Buy
In this article, we take a look at 11 best debt free stocks to buy. If you want to see more best debt free stocks to buy, go directly to 5 Best Debt Free Stocks to Buy. Debt free stocks have more cash than they do debt. The truly debt free profitable companies have more flexibility […]
10 Most Promising Metaverse Stocks to Buy
In this article, we take a look at 10 most promising metaverse stocks to buy. If you want to see more most promising metaverse stocks to buy, go directly to 5 Most Promising Metaverse Stocks to Buy. The metaverse is a potential growth market in technology. Given it’s new and unproven, it is uncertain how […]
EA SPORTS™ Furthers Commitment to Women’s Football With National Women’s Soccer League and National Women’s Soccer League Players Association Partnerships
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 06, 2023--Today, Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: EA) announced new partnerships with the National Women’s Soccer League (NWSL), the top women's professional league in the U.S., and the National Women’s Soccer League Players Association (NWSLPA). These partnerships are an important part of EA SPORTS’s ongoing commitment to elevate and authentically represent the women’s game.
11 Most Profitable Gaming Stocks Now
In this article, we will discuss the 11 Most Profitable Gaming Stocks Now. You can skip our industry overview and go directly to the 5 Most Profitable Gaming Stocks Now. Gaming is a multi-billion-dollar industry that has seen explosive growth in recent years. With the rise of online gaming and mobile gaming, the industry has become […]
3 Top Gaming Stocks to Buy in March
For the companies that are the gaming leaders worldwide, this secular growth is a recipe for long-term stock price appreciation, making gaming stocks great buy-and-hold candidates for your portfolio. Here are three leading gaming stocks to consider buying in March 2023. My first pick is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA), one of the oldest and largest gaming publishers in the United States.
EA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Electronic Arts Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Electronic Arts Inc (EA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Electronic Arts Inc (EA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Electronic Arts Inc (EA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...