Electronic Arts Inc. (EA): Price and Financial Metrics
EA Stock Summary
- EA has a higher market value than 93.47% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $32,003,808,654.
- Electronic Arts Inc's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 83.41% of US equities in our set.
- EA's price/sales ratio is 6.3; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 80.95% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Electronic Arts Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be KLAC, ERIC, NOK, SNPS, and MXIM.
- EA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Electronic Arts Inc's official web site, go to www.ea.com.
EA Stock Price Chart More Charts
EA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$112.33||52-week high||$114.13|
|Prev. close||$113.48||52-week low||$78.00|
|Day high||$114.13||Avg. volume||2,079,475|
|50-day MA||$104.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$97.17||Market Cap||32.80B|
Electronic Arts Inc. (EA) Company Bio
Electronic Arts develops games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets. Some of its well-known brands include The Sims, Madden NFL, EA SPORTS FIFA, Battlefield, FIFA Soccer, Need for Speed, Dragon Age, and Plants vs. Zombies. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Redwood City, California.