Electronic Arts Inc. (EA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, EA has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 1,198,000,000, ranking above 96.52% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with EA's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: WNC, GNSS, LMT, NYC and ATO.
EA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of EA, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 2.9%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Electronic Arts Inc are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Electronic Arts Inc's dividend yield of 0.53% is in the bottom 6.82%.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for EA than it is for 89.76% of other equities in the Technology sector that also issue dividends.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Technology sector, Electronic Arts Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 93.7% of them.
EA Dividend Chart
EA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
EA Dividends vs. Peers
EA's dividend yield currently ranks #3 of 35 vs. its peers in the Entertainment - Toys & Video Games category.