Ellington Residential Mortgage REIT Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (EARN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EARN POWR Grades
- EARN scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 74.43% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EARN is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- EARN ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
EARN Stock Summary
- For EARN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.79% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, EARN has reported earnings growth of -1,182.35%, putting it ahead of just 1.47% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Ellington Residential Mortgage REIT's share price is greater than that of only 1.49% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EARN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NLY, ARR, ORC, AGM, and IVR.
- Visit EARN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.earnreit.com.
EARN Valuation Summary
- EARN's price/sales ratio is 8.2; this is 382.35% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 99 months, EARN's price/earnings ratio has gone up $331.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EARN.
EARN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EARN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.48||52-week high||$13.58|
|Prev. close||$13.42||52-week low||$9.34|
|Day high||$13.50||Avg. volume||76,380|
|50-day MA||$12.31||Dividend yield||8.31%|
|200-day MA||$12.05||Market Cap||166.40M|
Ellington Residential Mortgage REIT Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (EARN) Company Bio
Ellington Residential Mortgage REIT specializes in acquiring, investing in, and managing residential mortgage-and real estate-related assets. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Old Greenwich, Connecticut.
EARN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EARN Latest Social Stream
View Full EARN Social Stream
Latest EARN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ellington Residential Mortgage REIT that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EARN as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 4, 2021 / Ellington Residential Mortgage REIT (NYSE:EARN) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 4, 2021 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or access a replay of the call - visit https://www.
Ellington Residential Mortgage REIT Reports First Quarter 2021 Results
Could The Ellington Residential Mortgage REIT (NYSE:EARN) Ownership Structure Tell Us Something Useful?
Every investor in Ellington Residential Mortgage REIT ( NYSE:EARN ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder...
ELLINGTON RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE REIT ANNOUNCES APPOINTMENT OF MARY MCBRIDE TO BOARD OF TRUSTEES
OLD GREENWICH, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ELLINGTON RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE REIT ANNOUNCES DIVIDEND FOR THE FIRST QUARTER OF 2021
EARN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EARNHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Ellington Residential Mortgage REIT's stock as an investment opportunity:
Ellington Residential Mortgage REIT (EARN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ellington Residential Mortgage REIT (EARN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ellington Residential Mortgage REIT (EARN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch