Ellington Residential Mortgage REIT Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (EARN): Price and Financial Metrics
EARN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.09||52-week high||$8.15|
|Prev. close||$6.08||52-week low||$5.09|
|Day high||$6.12||Avg. volume||107,128|
|50-day MA||$5.80||Dividend yield||15.95%|
|200-day MA||$6.72||Market Cap||99.44M|
EARN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EARN POWR Grades
- EARN scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 74.1% of US stocks.
- EARN's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- EARN ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
EARN Stock Summary
- For EARN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.76% of US equities we're observing.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ELLINGTON RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE REIT comes in at -102.7%, a number that bests merely 0.68% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- ELLINGTON RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE REIT's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 123.05%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.41% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EARN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ORC, IVR, AOMR, CCAP, and AGM.
- Visit EARN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.earnreit.com.
EARN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, EARN's price/earnings ratio is 9.19% lower, now standing at 25.7.
- EARN's price/earnings ratio has moved up 353.1 over the prior 128 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EARN.
EARN Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -2.3%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 172.42%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 33.86%.
The table below shows EARN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EARN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EARN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.27% of graded US stocks.
- EARN's asset turnover comes in at 0.021 -- ranking 330th of 444 Trading stocks.
- GEO, VICI, and MSB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EARN.
The table below shows EARN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Ellington Residential Mortgage REIT Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (EARN) Company Bio
Ellington Residential Mortgage REIT specializes in acquiring, investing in, and managing residential mortgage-and real estate-related assets. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Old Greenwich, Connecticut.
EARN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EARN Latest Social Stream
View Full EARN Social Stream
Latest EARN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ELLINGTON RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE REIT that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EARN as an investment opportunity.
OLD GREENWICH, Conn., December 07, 2023--Ellington Residential Mortgage REIT (NYSE: EARN) (the "Company") today announced that its Board of Trustees has declared a monthly common dividend of $0.08 per share, payable on January 25, 2024 to shareholders of record as of December 29, 2023.
In this article, we discuss 13 cheap monthly dividend stocks to buy. You can skip our detailed analysis of dividend stocks and their previous performance, and go directly to read 5 Cheap Monthly Dividend Stocks to Buy. According to a Wisdom Tree report, dividends have increased by an average of 5.7% annually since 1957—over 2% […]
Ellington Residential Mortgage REIT (NYSE:EARN) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 13, 2023 Ellington Residential Mortgage REIT misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.21 EPS, expectations were $0.25. Operator: Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. Thank you for standing by. Welcome to the Ellington Residential Mortgage REIT 2023 Third Quarter Financial Results Conference Call. Today’s […]
Q3 2023 Ellington Residential Mortgage REIT Earnings Call
OLD GREENWICH, Conn., November 13, 2023--Ellington Residential Mortgage REIT (NYSE: EARN) ("we", "us," or "our") today reported financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2023.
EARN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EARNHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Ellington Residential Mortgage REIT's stock as an investment opportunity:
Ellington Residential Mortgage REIT (EARN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ellington Residential Mortgage REIT (EARN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ellington Residential Mortgage REIT (EARN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch