Ellington Residential Mortgage REIT Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (EARN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EARN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where EARN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.05% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EARN is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- EARN's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 27.25% of US stocks).
EARN Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ELLINGTON RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE REIT is higher than it is for about 99.8% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, EARN has reported earnings growth of -371.18%, putting it ahead of just 4.79% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for EARN comes in at 236.89% -- higher than that of 98.77% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ELLINGTON RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE REIT are AGM, TRTX, NLY, ORC, and AOMR.
- Visit EARN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.earnreit.com.
EARN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, EARN's price/sales ratio is 266.67% higher, now standing at 4.4.
- Over the past 114 months, EARN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 324.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EARN.
EARN Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -28.43%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -63.11%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -2.3%.
The table below shows EARN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EARN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EARN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.27% of graded US stocks.
- EARN's asset turnover comes in at 0.021 -- ranking 330th of 444 Trading stocks.
- GEO, VICI, and MSB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EARN.
The table below shows EARN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EARN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EARN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.17||52-week high||$12.44|
|Prev. close||$6.09||52-week low||$5.90|
|Day high||$6.33||Avg. volume||126,430|
|50-day MA||$8.03||Dividend yield||15.56%|
|200-day MA||$8.90||Market Cap||80.70M|
Ellington Residential Mortgage REIT Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (EARN) Company Bio
Ellington Residential Mortgage REIT specializes in acquiring, investing in, and managing residential mortgage-and real estate-related assets. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Old Greenwich, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
EARN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EARN Latest Social Stream
View Full EARN Social Stream
Latest EARN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ELLINGTON RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE REIT that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EARN as an investment opportunity.
OLD GREENWICH, Conn., September 08, 2022--ELLINGTON RESIDENTIAL DECLARES MONTHLY COMMON DIVIDEND
Ellington Residential Mortgage REIT (EARN) is a mortgage real estate investment trust, or mREIT that we used to trade years ago. We were recently asked about this company and its operations, as well as our opinion, following recent coverage of similar types of companies. This company experienced a lot of pain during COVID and really never fully got out of the pain, though things are much better now. They are back in business. As an mREIT, the action the Federal Reserve has taken the last few months has weighed heavily. In fact the Feds super aggressive response to high inflation continued to drive markets in Q2 but especial...
Ellington Residential (EARN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -6.67% and 23.74%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
OLD GREENWICH, Conn., August 10, 2022--Ellington Residential Mortgage REIT Reports Second Quarter 2022 Results
AFC Gamma Inc. (AFCG) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 15% and 20.28%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
EARN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EARNHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Ellington Residential Mortgage REIT's stock as an investment opportunity:
Ellington Residential Mortgage REIT (EARN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ellington Residential Mortgage REIT (EARN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ellington Residential Mortgage REIT (EARN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch