Ellington Residential Mortgage REIT Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (EARN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EARN POWR Grades
- EARN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 92.67% of US stocks.
- EARN's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- EARN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 4.22% of US stocks).
EARN Stock Summary
- For EARN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.88% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that EARN's revenue has grown 243.32% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 96.82% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for EARN comes in at -149.51% -- higher than that of merely 1.11% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ellington Residential Mortgage REIT, a group of peers worth examining would be ORC, AGM, NLY, IVR, and ARR.
- Visit EARN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.earnreit.com.
EARN Valuation Summary
- EARN's price/sales ratio is 5.4; this is 16.92% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- EARN's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 102 months.
- Over the past 102 months, EARN's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EARN.
EARN Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -7.51%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 29.65%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -71.92%.
The table below shows EARN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EARN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EARN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.78% of graded US stocks.
- EARN's asset turnover comes in at 0.021 -- ranking 331st of 457 Trading stocks.
- BDN, GEO, and EQR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EARN.
The table below shows EARN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EARN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EARN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.42||52-week high||$13.92|
|Prev. close||$11.40||52-week low||$10.56|
|Day high||$11.54||Avg. volume||142,625|
|50-day MA||$11.24||Dividend yield||10.53%|
|200-day MA||$12.09||Market Cap||147.53M|
Ellington Residential Mortgage REIT Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (EARN) Company Bio
Ellington Residential Mortgage REIT specializes in acquiring, investing in, and managing residential mortgage-and real estate-related assets. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Old Greenwich, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
EARN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EARN Latest Social Stream
View Full EARN Social Stream
Latest EARN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ellington Residential Mortgage REIT that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EARN as an investment opportunity.
OLD GREENWICH, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Ellington Residential Mortgage REIT Reports Second Quarter 2021 Results
Ellington Residential Mortgage REIT Announces Release Date of Second Quarter 2021 Earnings, Conference Call, and Investor Presentation
OLD GREENWICH, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Ellington Residential Mortgage REIT Announces Release Date of Second Quarter 2021 Earnings, Conference Call, and Investor Presentation
Ellington Residential Mortgage REIT Announces Public Offering of Common Shares Business Wire
OLD GREENWICH, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Ellington Residential Mortgage REIT Announces Public Offering of Common Shares
OLD GREENWICH, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Ellington Residential Mortgage REIT Announces Pricing of Public Offering of Common Shares
EARN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EARNHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Ellington Residential Mortgage REIT's stock as an investment opportunity:
Ellington Residential Mortgage REIT (EARN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ellington Residential Mortgage REIT (EARN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ellington Residential Mortgage REIT (EARN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch