Ellington Residential Mortgage REIT Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (EARN): Price and Financial Metrics
EARN Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Ellington Residential Mortgage REIT is higher than it is for about 99.88% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, EARN has reported earnings growth of -677.16%, putting it ahead of only 2.25% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for EARN comes in at 135.03% -- higher than that of 98.03% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EARN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IVR, AGM, NLY, ORC, and NYMT.
- Visit EARN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.earnreit.com.
EARN Stock Price Chart More Charts
EARN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.66||52-week high||$12.14|
|Prev. close||$11.47||52-week low||$9.68|
|Day high||$11.69||Avg. volume||48,635|
|50-day MA||$11.05||Dividend yield||9.61%|
|200-day MA||$10.89||Market Cap||145.14M|
Ellington Residential Mortgage REIT Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (EARN) Company Bio
Ellington Residential Mortgage REIT specializes in acquiring, investing in, and managing residential mortgage-and real estate-related assets. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Old Greenwich, Connecticut.