Ebix, Inc. (EBIX): Price and Financial Metrics
EBIX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.19||52-week high||$32.87|
|Prev. close||$4.32||52-week low||$3.11|
|Day high||$4.40||Avg. volume||957,017|
|50-day MA||$6.11||Dividend yield||1.74%|
|200-day MA||$15.53||Market Cap||129.48M|
EBIX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EBIX POWR Grades
- EBIX scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 97.7% of US stocks.
- EBIX's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- EBIX's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 4.77% of US stocks).
EBIX Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 3.28, EBIX INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 2.96% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- EBIX's price/sales ratio is 0.13; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 4.1% of US stocks.
- EBIX INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 37.47%, greater than the shareholder yield of 94.66% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EBIX INC are KODK, BC, OPEN, SANW, and VOXX.
- Visit EBIX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ebix.com.
EBIX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, EBIX's price/earnings ratio is 75.95% lower, now standing at 5.7.
- Over the past 243 months, EBIX's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EBIX.
EBIX Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -16.25%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -26.28%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 72.2%.
The table below shows EBIX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EBIX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EBIX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.35% of graded US stocks.
- EBIX's asset turnover comes in at 0.586 -- ranking 48th of 83 Computers stocks.
- CERN, TLS, and MITK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EBIX.
The table below shows EBIX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Ebix, Inc. (EBIX) Company Bio
Ebix Inc. is a supplier of on-demand software and e-commerce services to the insurance, financial and healthcare industries, providing end-to-end solutions ranging from infrastructure exchanges, carrier systems, agency systems and risk compliance solutions to custom software development for all entities involved in the insurance industry. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
EBIX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EBIX Latest Social Stream
View Full EBIX Social Stream
Latest EBIX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EBIX INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EBIX as an investment opportunity.
Tech stocks have been battered, but select oversold plays now offer huge upside potential after massive sell-offs.
JOHNS CREEK, Ga., Nov. 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ebix, Inc. (NASDAQ: EBIX), a leading international supplier of on-demand software and e-commerce services to the insurance, financial services, travel, healthcare, and e-learning industries today announced the following results for the quarter ended September 30, 2023: Q3 2023 GAAP Revenues of $119.2 million, with 1.1% Year-over-Year decline vs. Q3 2022 Non-GAAP Revenues of $120.5 million (with all revenues normalized on a net basis). On a GAAP
In this piece, we will take a look at the 12 Best Stocks For Day Trading. If you want to skip our introduction to trading indicators and the economic climate, then check out 5 Best Stocks For Day Trading. The modern day stock market is significantly different from the one of the early 1900s. These […]
Ebix (NASDAQ:EBIX) sheds US$96m, company earnings and investor returns have been trending downwards for past five years
Some stocks are best avoided. It hits us in the gut when we see fellow investors suffer a loss. Spare a thought for...
JOHNS CREEK, Ga., Oct. 02, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ebix, Inc. (NASDAQ: EBIX), a leading international supplier of On-Demand software and E-commerce services to the insurance, financial, healthcare, and e-learning industries, announced that it has signed an agreement with its Lenders, providing for a further period until November 15, 2023 for repayment of certain obligations under its Credit Facility, subject to certain conditions, while the Company pursues strategic alternatives. The Agreement
EBIX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|