Ebix, Inc. (EBIX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EBIX POWR Grades
- EBIX scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 93.69% of US stocks.
- EBIX's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- EBIX ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
EBIX Stock Summary
- EBIX INC's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 86.24% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 6.15, EBIX INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 16.48% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- EBIX's price/sales ratio is 0.38; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 13.58% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EBIX INC are KODK, CAE, BC, SANW, and THMO.
- Visit EBIX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ebix.com.
EBIX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, EBIX's EV/EBIT ratio is 60.21% lower, now standing at 7.6.
- Over the past 243 months, EBIX's price/earnings ratio has gone up 1.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EBIX.
EBIX Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -16.25%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -26.28%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 72.2%.
The table below shows EBIX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EBIX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EBIX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.35% of graded US stocks.
- EBIX's asset turnover comes in at 0.586 -- ranking 48th of 83 Computers stocks.
- CERN, TLS, and MITK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EBIX.
The table below shows EBIX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EBIX Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of EBIX, see our EBIX price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$57.75||Average Broker Recommendation||1.25 (Strong Buy)|
EBIX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EBIX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.48||52-week high||$37.87|
|Prev. close||$13.36||52-week low||$12.04|
|Day high||$13.58||Avg. volume||380,037|
|50-day MA||$17.13||Dividend yield||2.29%|
|200-day MA||$19.54||Market Cap||416.57M|
Ebix, Inc. (EBIX) Company Bio
Ebix Inc. is a supplier of on-demand software and e-commerce services to the insurance, financial and healthcare industries, providing end-to-end solutions ranging from infrastructure exchanges, carrier systems, agency systems and risk compliance solutions to custom software development for all entities involved in the insurance industry. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
EBIX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EBIX Latest Social Stream
View Full EBIX Social Stream
Latest EBIX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EBIX INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EBIX as an investment opportunity.
Ebix, Inc. (NASDAQ:EBIX) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Ebix, Inc. (NASDAQ:EBIX) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 15, 2023 Operator: Ladies and gentlemen, good morning. My name is Abby and I will be your conference operator today. At this time, I would like to welcome everyone to the Ebix Incorporated Annual Results Investor Conference Call. Today’s conference is being recorded and all lines […]
Q4 2022 Ebix Inc Earnings Call
Q4 2022 Ebix Inc Earnings Call
Why Ebix Shares Are Plunging Today
Ebix, Inc (NASDAQ: EBIX) reported a fourth-quarter FY22 revenue decline of 4% year-on-year to $255.21 million, beating the consensus of $251.04 million. The decrease is primarily due to the negative effect of the substantial strengthening of the U.S. dollar. On a constant currency basis, Q4 2022 revenues increased 5% Y/Y. Segments: EbixCash Exchanges revenue declined by 6% Y/Y to $188.9 million, Insurance Exchanges revenue declined by 1% Y/Y to $43.8 million, and RCS revenue was flat Y/Y to $22.
Ebix Reports Record Revenues of $1.1 Billion, 2022 Operating Income of $120.3 Million with 1% YoY Growth, Operating Cash Flow of $32.5 Million in Q4 2022 and $77.6 Million for Fiscal Year 2022, with 12% YOY Growth
JOHNS CREEK, Ga., March 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ebix, Inc. (NASDAQ: EBIX), a leading international supplier of on-demand software and e-commerce services to the insurance, financial services, travel, healthcare, and e-learning industries today announced the following results for the quarter ended December 31, 2022 and the full year results for 2022: Revenues of $255.2 million and $1.05 billion for Q4 2022 and fiscal year 20222022 GAAP operating income of $120.3 million and Non-GAAP operatin
Ebix Hosts Q4 Investor Call Wednesday, March 15, 2023 at 11:00 a.m. ET
JOHNS CREEK, Ga., March 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ebix, Inc. (NASDAQ: EBIX), a leading international supplier of on-demand software and e-commerce services to the insurance, financial services, travel, healthcare and e-learning industries, today announced that the Company will report its 2022 fourth quarter and full year results on Wednesday, March 15, 2023, and will host an investor conference call at 11:00 am ET on the same day to discuss the Company's performance. The call is open to the p
EBIX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EBIXWant to see what other sources are saying about Ebix Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Ebix Inc (EBIX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ebix Inc (EBIX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ebix Inc (EBIX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...