Ebix, Inc. (EBIX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EBIX POWR Grades
- EBIX scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 92.48% of US stocks.
- EBIX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- EBIX ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
EBIX Stock Summary
- EBIX's went public 32.72 years ago, making it older than 85.92% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.54, EBIX INC has a higher such ratio than merely 17.57% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for EBIX comes in at 7.14% -- higher than that of 79.63% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EBIX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ENVA, BC, KODK, RMTI, and AVGR.
- EBIX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EBIX INC's official web site, go to www.ebix.com.
EBIX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, EBIX's EV/EBIT ratio is 53.56% lower, now standing at 8.8.
- EBIX's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EBIX.
EBIX Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -34.05%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -31.28%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -1.17%.
The table below shows EBIX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EBIX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EBIX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.35% of graded US stocks.
- EBIX's asset turnover comes in at 0.586 -- ranking 48th of 83 Computers stocks.
- CERN, TLS, and MITK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EBIX.
The table below shows EBIX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EBIX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EBIX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.02||52-week high||$44.42|
|Prev. close||$18.62||52-week low||$12.50|
|Day high||$19.04||Avg. volume||423,928|
|50-day MA||$19.15||Dividend yield||1.61%|
|200-day MA||$24.60||Market Cap||587.79M|
Ebix, Inc. (EBIX) Company Bio
Ebix Inc. is a supplier of on-demand software and e-commerce services to the insurance, financial and healthcare industries, providing end-to-end solutions ranging from infrastructure exchanges, carrier systems, agency systems and risk compliance solutions to custom software development for all entities involved in the insurance industry. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
EBIX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EBIX Latest Social Stream
View Full EBIX Social Stream
Latest EBIX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EBIX INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EBIX as an investment opportunity.
JOHNS CREEK, Ga., Dec. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ebix, Inc. (NASDAQ: “Ebix”), a leading international supplier of On-Demand software and E-commerce services to the insurance, financial, healthcare, and e-learning industries, today announced that it has engaged Jefferies LLC and Jefferies Finance LLC (together referenced as “Jefferies”), a reputed global investment bank, to serve as its banker in connection with the refinancing of the Company’s existing credit facilities. As a part of the enga
EbixCash Wins Long-term Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC) Contract Involving Electronic issuance and Online Reservation System, for an Estimated 6 Billion Passenger Tickets
EbixCash also has been Awarded Advertising Rights for Printing Advertisement on Backside of Each Ticket NOIDA, India and JOHNS CREEK, Ga., Nov. 30, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EbixCash Limited, a subsidiary of Ebix, Inc. (NASDAQ: EBIX), a leading international supplier of On-Demand software and E-commerce services to the insurance, financial, healthcare and e-learning industries, today announced that it has been awarded a long-term order for implementation of a new Electronic ticket issuance and on
It looks like Ebix, Inc. ( NASDAQ:EBIX ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next 4 days. The ex-dividend date is usually...
Ebix Declares 7.5 Cent Quarterly Dividend, Payable December 16, 2022 to Shareholders of Record as of December 5, 2022
JOHNS CREEK, Ga., Nov. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ebix, Inc., (NASDAQ: EBIX) a leading international supplier of On-Demand software and E-commerce services to the insurance, financial, healthcare and e-learning industries, today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a regular quarterly dividend of 7.5 cents per common share. The dividend is payable December 16, 2022 to shareholders of record at the close of business on December 5, 2022. About Ebix, Inc. With approximately 200 offi
Ebix, Inc. (EBIX)
Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call
November 09, 2022, 11:00 ET
Darren Joseph - Corporate VP, Finance & HR
Steven Hamil - Corporate EVP & Global CFO
Ash Sawhney - President, Insurance Solutions, North America
Robin Raina - Chairman, CEO & President
Conference Call Participants
Joichi Sakai - Singular Research
Jeff Van Rhee - Craig-Hallum
Good morning, and welcome to Ebix, Inc.'s Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results Investor Call. [Operator Instructions].
I would now like to turn the call over to Ebix's Corporate Vice President, Darren Joseph. Please go ahead.
EBIX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|