Ebix, Inc. (EBIX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EBIX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where EBIX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.35% of US stocks.
- EBIX's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- EBIX's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 15.44% of US stocks).
EBIX Stock Summary
- EBIX's went public 32.03 years ago, making it older than 84.38% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Ebix Inc is higher than it is for about 77.34% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that EBIX's revenue has grown 59.04% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 84.69% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EBIX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IO, ENVA, ST, CMPR, and OTEX.
- EBIX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ebix Inc's official web site, go to www.ebix.com.
EBIX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, EBIX's price/sales ratio is 81.13% lower, now standing at 1.
- EBIX's price/earnings ratio has moved up 17.2 over the prior 243 months.
- EBIX's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EBIX.
EBIX Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -25.27%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 12.03%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 14.85%.
The table below shows EBIX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EBIX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EBIX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.35% of graded US stocks.
- EBIX's asset turnover comes in at 0.586 -- ranking 48th of 83 Computers stocks.
- CERN, TLS, and MITK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EBIX.
The table below shows EBIX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EBIX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EBIX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.74||52-week high||$44.42|
|Prev. close||$23.77||52-week low||$12.50|
|Day high||$24.95||Avg. volume||420,039|
|50-day MA||$21.03||Dividend yield||1.26%|
|200-day MA||$28.92||Market Cap||764.61M|
Ebix, Inc. (EBIX) Company Bio
Ebix Inc. is a supplier of on-demand software and e-commerce services to the insurance, financial and healthcare industries, providing end-to-end solutions ranging from infrastructure exchanges, carrier systems, agency systems and risk compliance solutions to custom software development for all entities involved in the insurance industry. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
EBIX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EBIX Latest Social Stream
View Full EBIX Social Stream
Latest EBIX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ebix Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EBIX as an investment opportunity.
Ebix Declares 7.5 Cent Quarterly Dividend, Payable March 16, 2022 to Shareholders of Record March 4, 2022
JOHNS CREEK, Ga., Feb. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ebix, Inc., (NASDAQ: EBIX) a leading international supplier of On-Demand software and E-commerce services to the insurance, financial, healthcare and e-learning industries, today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a regular quarterly dividend of 7.5 cents per common share. The dividend is payable March 16, 2022 to shareholders of record at the close of business on March 4, 2022. About Ebix, Inc. With 50+ offices across 6 contine
NOIDA, India and JOHNS CREEK, Ga., Feb. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BSE Ebix Insurance Broking Private Limited, a joint venture of BSE and Ebix Singapore Pte Ltd., announced the signing of Insurance Broker Agreement for distribution of Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) products on its state-of-the-art hi-tech platform. Under this agreement, BSE EBIX will offer their clients insurance products offered by LIC such as Life and Health, using its omni-channel digital presence. This partnership of two
If you're looking for a multi-bagger, there's a few things to keep an eye out for. Amongst other things, we'll want to...
EbixCash Travel Signs Strategic Sales Agreement With Leading Malaysian and Saudi Arabian Travel Companies to Distribute EbixCash’s Via.Com Travel Products in These Countries
NOIDA, India and JOHNS CREEK, Ga., Jan. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EbixCash Private Limited, a subsidiary of Ebix, Inc. (NASDAQ: EBIX), a leading international supplier of On-Demand software and E-commerce services to the insurance, financial, healthcare and e-learning industries today announced that the EbixCash Travel Division has signed strategic sales agreements with two reputed travel wholesalers, namely Malaysia based Universal Travel and Holidays (Universal) and Saudi Arabia based Arjaa
EbixCash’s BPO, HRO & CRO Division – EbixCash Global Services Reports 54% Year-over-Year Organic Growth with Seven New Contract Wins in Q4 of 2021
NOIDA, India and JOHNS CREEK, Ga., Jan. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EbixCash Private Limited, today announced that its subsidiary EbixCash Global Services, that targets the Customer Response Outsourcing (CRO), Human Resource Outsourcing (HRO) & Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) sectors, has secured seven new prestigious contracts in the fourth quarter of the year 2021. EbixCash Private Limited is a subsidiary of Ebix, Inc. (NASDAQ: EBIX), a leading international supplier of On-Demand software
EBIX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|