Ebix, Inc. (EBIX): Price and Financial Metrics
EBIX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.60||52-week high||$32.87|
|Prev. close||$11.74||52-week low||$10.75|
|Day high||$12.05||Avg. volume||531,877|
|50-day MA||$19.42||Dividend yield||0.64%|
|200-day MA||$18.84||Market Cap||358.45M|
EBIX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EBIX POWR Grades
- EBIX scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 86.1% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EBIX is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- EBIX ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
EBIX Stock Summary
- EBIX's went public 33.51 years ago, making it older than 85.21% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.46, EBIX INC has a higher such ratio than just 15.94% of stocks in our set.
- EBIX INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 10.17%, greater than the shareholder yield of 83.09% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EBIX INC are KODK, OGN, IGT, PT, and VNT.
- Visit EBIX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ebix.com.
EBIX Valuation Summary
- EBIX's price/sales ratio is 0.5; this is 80% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, EBIX's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EBIX.
EBIX Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -16.25%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -26.28%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 72.2%.
The table below shows EBIX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EBIX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EBIX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.35% of graded US stocks.
- EBIX's asset turnover comes in at 0.586 -- ranking 48th of 83 Computers stocks.
- CERN, TLS, and MITK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EBIX.
The table below shows EBIX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Ebix, Inc. (EBIX) Company Bio
Ebix Inc. is a supplier of on-demand software and e-commerce services to the insurance, financial and healthcare industries, providing end-to-end solutions ranging from infrastructure exchanges, carrier systems, agency systems and risk compliance solutions to custom software development for all entities involved in the insurance industry. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
EBIX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EBIX Latest Social Stream
View Full EBIX Social Stream
Latest EBIX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EBIX INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EBIX as an investment opportunity.
More on Technology
In this piece, we will take a look at the 15 most shorted stocks that are loved by analysts. If you want to skip our introduction to short selling, then jump ahead to 5 Most Shorted Stocks That Are Loved By Analysts. Short selling is a tricky game. Rapid share price appreciations can stretch a […]
Although these ideas for stocks with potential present high risk, they may also offer robust, even game-changing returns.
JOHNS CREEK, Ga., Aug. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ebix, Inc. (NASDAQ: EBIX), a leading international supplier of on-demand software and e-commerce services to the insurance, financial services, travel, healthcare, and e-learning industries today announced the following results for the quarter ended June 30, 2023: Q2 2023 Revenues of $118.4 million, with 3.1% Year-over-Year growth vs. Q2 2022 Non-GAAP Revenues of $114.9 million (with all revenues normalized on a net basis). On a GAAP basis, Q2
JOHNS CREEK, Ga., Aug. 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ebix, Inc. (NASDAQ: EBIX), a leading international supplier of on-demand software and e-commerce services to the insurance, financial services, travel, healthcare and e-learning industries, today announced that it will release second quarter 2023 results before the market’s opening on August 9, 2023 but will not host an investor call that day in view of disclosure requirements in our international jurisdictions. The company anticipates this cha
EBIX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|