Ebix, Inc. (EBIX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- EBIX's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 7.42%.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, EBIX's comes in at -7.44 -- better than merely 11.58% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that EBIX has less volatility in its price than just 15.26% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with EBIX that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: OMI, NVS, FFWM, NWFL and SMBC.
EBIX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Ebix Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 83.84% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of EBIX, investors may wish to consider are:
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, EBIX's provides a return of -83.84% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 6.91% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Ebix Inc than it is for just 1.63% of other dividend issuers in the Technology sector.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Technology sector, Ebix Inc has an equity discount rate lower than just 1.63% of them.
EBIX Dividend Chart
EBIX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|