Ebix, Inc. (EBIX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- EBIX's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 7.42%.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, EBIX's comes in at -7.44 -- better than merely 11.58% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that EBIX has less volatility in its price than just 15.26% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with EBIX that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: OMI, NVS, FFWM, NWFL and SMBC.
EBIX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Ebix Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 91.36% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Ebix Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Ebix Inc's market cap of $1 billion US dollars puts it in the mid-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than only 0.18% of stocks.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Ebix Inc, its beta is lower than only 0.35% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- In comparison to other stocks in the small-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 3.78% of companies in the same revenue class.
EBIX Dividend Chart
EBIX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|