Ebix, Inc. (EBIX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- EBIX's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 7.42%.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, EBIX's comes in at -7.44 -- better than merely 11.58% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that EBIX has less volatility in its price than just 15.26% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with EBIX that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: OMI, NVS, FFWM, NWFL and SMBC.
EBIX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Ebix Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 85.29% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Ebix Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In terms of opportunity, Ebix Inc's estimated return of -85.29% surpasses about 5.73% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Ebix Inc than it is for just 1.59% of other dividend issuers in the Technology sector.
- As other dividend issuers in the Technology sector, EBIX's equity discount rate is less than just 1.59% of those stocks.
EBIX Dividend Chart
EBIX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|