Meridian Bancorp, Inc. (EBSB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EBSB POWR Grades
- EBSB scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 82.86% of US stocks.
- EBSB's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- EBSB's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 24.8% of US stocks).
EBSB Stock Summary
- For EBSB, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 82.71% of US equities we're observing.
- EBSB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 87.26% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for EBSB comes in at 22.03% -- higher than that of 90.21% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EBSB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FNLC, FFNW, GTIM, FRME, and WASH.
- Visit EBSB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ebsb.com.
EBSB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, EBSB's price/sales ratio is 350% higher, now standing at 5.4.
- EBSB's price/earnings ratio has moved down 82.9 over the prior 165 months.
- Over the past 165 months, EBSB's price/earnings ratio has gone down 82.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EBSB.
EBSB Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 163.75%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 42.03%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 76.33%.
The table below shows EBSB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EBSB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EBSB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 46.94% of graded US stocks.
- EBSB's asset turnover comes in at 0.031 -- ranking 358th of 433 Banking stocks.
- ACBI, NYCB, and BBDC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EBSB.
The table below shows EBSB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EBSB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EBSB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.10||52-week high||$23.11|
|Prev. close||$22.40||52-week low||$11.41|
|Day high||$23.11||Avg. volume||244,888|
|50-day MA||$20.75||Dividend yield||1.79%|
|200-day MA||$19.48||Market Cap||1.22B|
Meridian Bancorp, Inc. (EBSB) Company Bio
Meridian Bancorp, Inc. provides various financial products and services for individuals and businesses primarily in Suffolk, Middlesex, and Essex Counties, Massachusetts. The company was founded in 1848 and is based in Peabody, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
EBSB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EBSB Latest Social Stream
View Full EBSB Social Stream
Latest EBSB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Meridian Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EBSB as an investment opportunity.
Independent Bank (INDB) and Meridian (EBSB) receive shareholder approval for the previously announced merger deal.
ROCKLAND, Mass. and PEABODY, Mass., August 05, 2021--Independent Bank Corp. (NASDAQ Global Select Market: INDB) ("Independent"), parent of Rockland Trust Company, and Meridian Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ Global Select Market: EBSB) ("Meridian"), parent of East Boston Savings Bank, jointly announced that, at their respective special meetings of shareholders today, they each received the necessary shareholder approvals for the consummation of the merger pursuant to which Independent will acquire Meridia
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates CADE, EBSB, TRMT, MNR; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
Juan Monteverde, founder and managing partner at Monteverde & Associates PC, a national securities firm rated Top 50 in the 2018-2020 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report and headquartered at the Empire State Building in New York City, is investigating:
Before proceeding, let me mention that this call may contain forward-looking statements with respect to the financial condition, results of operations and business of Independent Bank Corp. Actual results may be different. Independent Bank Corp., cautions you against unduly relying upon any forward-looking statements and disclaims any intent to update publicly any forward-looking statements, whether in response to new information, future events or otherwise. With respect to the Meridian East Boston Savings Bank's transaction, please note, that Independent filed a Form S-4 registration statement with the SEC that includes a proxy statement/prospects regarding the merger.
EBSB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|