Meridian Bancorp, Inc. (EBSB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EBSB POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where EBSB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.09% of US stocks.
- EBSB's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- EBSB ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 29th percentile.
EBSB Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Meridian Bancorp Inc is higher than it is for about 83.69% of US stocks.
- EBSB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 87.59% of US stocks.
- Meridian Bancorp Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 20.04%, greater than the shareholder yield of 88.33% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Meridian Bancorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be VLY, CNOB, ICBK, BY, and ONB.
- EBSB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Meridian Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.ebsb.com.
EBSB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, EBSB's price/sales ratio is 325% higher, now standing at 5.1.
- Over the past 164 months, EBSB's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 74.1.
- EBSB's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.6 over the prior 164 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EBSB.
EBSB Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 6.25%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 126.14%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 26.85%.
The table below shows EBSB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EBSB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EBSB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.21||52-week high||$22.97|
|Prev. close||$19.49||52-week low||$9.75|
|Day high||$19.50||Avg. volume||250,178|
|50-day MA||$20.41||Dividend yield||2.09%|
|200-day MA||$17.61||Market Cap||1.01B|
Meridian Bancorp, Inc. (EBSB) Company Bio
Meridian Bancorp, Inc. provides various financial products and services for individuals and businesses primarily in Suffolk, Middlesex, and Essex Counties, Massachusetts. The company was founded in 1848 and is based in Peabody, Massachusetts.
EBSB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EBSB Latest Social Stream
View Full EBSB Social Stream
Latest EBSB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Meridian Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EBSB as an investment opportunity.
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates CADE, EBSB, TRMT, MNR; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
Juan Monteverde, founder and managing partner at Monteverde & Associates PC, a national securities firm rated Top 50 in the 2018-2020 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report and headquartered at the Empire State Building in New York City, is investigating:
Before proceeding, let me mention that this call may contain forward-looking statements with respect to the financial condition, results of operations and business of Independent Bank Corp. Actual results may be different. Independent Bank Corp., cautions you against unduly relying upon any forward-looking statements and disclaims any intent to update publicly any forward-looking statements, whether in response to new information, future events or otherwise. With respect to the Meridian East Boston Savings Bank's transaction, please note, that Independent filed a Form S-4 registration statement with the SEC that includes a proxy statement/prospects regarding the merger.
BOSTON, July 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Meridian Bancorp, Inc. (the Company or Meridian) (NASDAQ: EBSB), the holding company for East Boston Savings Bank (the Bank), announced net income of $16.5 million, or $0.32 per diluted share, for the quarter ended June 30, 2021, compared to $24.3 million, or $0.48 per diluted share for the quarter ended March 31, 2021, and $17.3 million, or $0.34 per diluted share, for the quarter ended June 30, 2020. For the six months ended June 30, 2021, net income was $40.9 million, or $0.81 per diluted share, up from $30.3 million, or $0.60 per diluted share, for the six months ended June 30, 2020. The Companys return on average assets was 1.03% for the quarter ended June 30, 2021, compared to 1.46% for the quarter ended March 31, 2021, and 1.08% for the q...
Meridian Bancorp (EBSB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -21.95% and -2.46%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
EBSB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|