Meridian Bancorp, Inc. (EBSB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- EBSB's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 12.92%.
- EBSB reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.51% over the past 5.5 years.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with EBSB's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: JP, XEL, CONE, EQIX and FENG.
EBSB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Meridian Bancorp Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 58.1% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of EBSB, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, EBSB has a beta lower than merely 22.66% of them.
- EBSB's market cap of approximately $1 billion makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 25.54% of them.
- Based on dividend growth rate, EBSB boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 97.6% of the dividend issuers in our set.
EBSB Dividend Chart
EBSB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|