El Paso Electric Company (EE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of El Paso Electric Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.32% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for El Paso Electric Co is higher than it is for about 94.98% of US stocks.
- The volatility of El Paso Electric Co's share price is greater than that of merely 0.02% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SFL, AY, HEP, FLY, and LMRK.
- EE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit El Paso Electric Co's official web site, go to www.epelectric.com.
EE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$68.40||52-week high||$69.96|
|Prev. close||$68.41||52-week low||$61.74|
|Day high||$68.44||Avg. volume||554,629|
|50-day MA||$67.37||Dividend yield||2.4%|
|200-day MA||$67.60||Market Cap||2.79B|
El Paso Electric Company (EE) Company Bio
El Paso Electric engages in the generation, transmission, and distribution of electricity in west Texas and southern New Mexico. The company was founded in 1901 and is based in El Paso, Texas.
EE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EE Latest Social Stream
View Full EE Social Stream
Latest EE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about El Paso Electric Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EE as an investment opportunity.
El Paso Electric Announces Closing of Acquisition by the Infrastructure Investments Fund
This weekly column explains the reasons behind the movement in a selection of the largest U.S. cash merger arbitrage spreads from the past week as calculated by Merger Arbitrage Limited. We analyze the attractiveness and profitability of each spread going forward and indicate the trading position or action we have...
El Paso Electric ([[EE]] +1.5%) pops after the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission reportedly approved its proposed acquisition by J.P. Morgan-backed Infrastructure Investments Fund.FERC's approval of the parties' mitigation plan is the last regulatory approval needed to close the deal.El Paso Electric serves 428K retail and wholesale customers in Texas and...
EL PASO, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--El Paso Electric Customers Set a New Peak Demand for Electricity During Heat Advisory
At the end of February we announced the arrival of the first US recession since 2009 and we predicted that the market will decline by at least 20% in (see why hell is coming). In these volatile markets we scrutinize hedge fund filings to get a reading on which direction each stock might be going. […]
EE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|