Excelerate Energy, Inc. (EE): Price and Financial Metrics
EE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.51||52-week high||$31.13|
|Prev. close||$17.46||52-week low||$17.22|
|Day high||$17.97||Avg. volume||197,146|
|50-day MA||$19.38||Dividend yield||0.57%|
|200-day MA||$21.31||Market Cap||1.90B|
EE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EE POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where EE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.77% of US stocks.
- EE's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- EE's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 18.2% of US stocks).
EE Stock Summary
- EE's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.62 -- higher than merely 6.75% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- EE's went public 1.45 years ago, making it older than only 0.96% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- EE's current price/earnings ratio is 67.58, which is higher than 91.93% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EXCELERATE ENERGY INC are CORR, UHT, PNM, YORW, and NGL.
- To check out EXCELERATE ENERGY INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001888447.
EE Valuation Summary
- EE's price/sales ratio is 1; this is 41.18% lower than that of the median Utilities stock.
- EE's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.2 over the prior 18 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EE.
Excelerate Energy, Inc. (EE) Company Bio
Excelerate Energy, Inc. provides flexible liquefied natural gas (LNG) solutions worldwide. The company offers floating regasification services, including floating storage and regasification units (FSRUs), infrastructure development, and LNG and natural gas supply, procurement, and distribution services; LNG terminal services; natural gas supply to-power projects; and a suite of smaller-scale gas distribution solutions. It also leases an LNG terminal in Bahia, Brazil. Excelerate Energy, LLC acts as general partner of the company. Excelerate Energy, Inc. was founded in 2003 and is headquartered in The Woodlands, Texas. Excelerate Energy, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Excelerate Energy Holdings, LLC.
EE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EE Latest Social Stream
View Full EE Social Stream
Latest EE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EXCELERATE ENERGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EE as an investment opportunity.
Leading Tanker, LNG, LPG Companies Presenting at 15th Annual Capital Link/DNB New York Maritime Forum
NEW YORK, Sept. 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Senior executives from leading tanker and LNG/LPG shipping and energy transportation companies will participate on panels and presentations at Capital Link’s 15th Annual International Shipping Forum on Tuesday, October 10, 2023, at the Metropolitan Club in New York City. The event is organized in partnership with DNB, and in cooperation with NASDAQ & NYSE. FORUM OVERVIEW AND STRUCTURE The Forum provides an interactive platform for maritime industry le
Although even the best small-cap stocks to buy can be incredibly dangerous, these ideas may offer some rationality behind them.
Excelerate Energy (NYSE:EE) has had a rough week with its share price down 4.6%. It is possible that the markets have...
THE WOODLANDS, Texas, August 17, 2023--Excelerate Energy, Inc. (NYSE: EE) today announced that Dana Armstrong, Chief Financial Officer, will host one-on-one investor meetings at the upcoming investor conference:
Q2 2023 Excelerate Energy Inc Earnings Call
EE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|