Ellington Financial Inc. (EFC): Price and Financial Metrics
EFC Stock Summary
- For EFC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.82% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, EFC is more volatile than only 0.14% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for EFC comes in at -87.79% -- higher than that of just 4.57% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ellington Financial Inc are ACRE, NAVI, MFA, MITT, and TRTX.
- EFC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ellington Financial Inc's official web site, go to www.ellingtonfinancial.com.
EFC Stock Price Chart More Charts
EFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.20||52-week high||$18.89|
|Prev. close||$18.13||52-week low||$14.69|
|Day high||$18.25||Avg. volume||265,388|
|50-day MA||$18.29||Dividend yield||9.27%|
|200-day MA||$17.98||Market Cap||615.38M|
Ellington Financial Inc. (EFC) Company Bio
Ellington Financial is a specialty finance company that primarily acquires and manages mortgage-related assets, including residential mortgage-backed securities, residential mortgage loans, commercial mortgage-backed securities, commercial mortgage loans and other commercial real estate debt, real property, and mortgage-related derivatives. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Old Greenwich, Connecticut.