Ellington Financial Inc (EFC) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show price targets and recommendations from analysts covering Ellington Financial Inc.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
EFC Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for EFC as an investment opportunity.
- EFC has a lower percent of analysts bearish on the stock than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- Ellington Financial Inc's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is greater than 20.74% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- EFC has a greater average analyst price target than 27.78% of Real Estate stocks.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of EFC is greater than 67.25% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- EFC has a higher percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than 33.25% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- EFC has a lower variance in analysts' estimates than 38.89% of Real Estate stocks.
- EFC has a less change in bullishness amongst analysts than almost 100% of all US stocks.
Is EFC a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!