Eagle Bancorp, Inc. (EGBN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EGBN POWR Grades
- EGBN scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 86.51% of US stocks.
- EGBN's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- EGBN ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
EGBN Stock Summary
- Eagle Bancorp Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 22.58% of US listed stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Eagle Bancorp Inc is higher than it is for about 76.81% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.61 for Eagle Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 87.91% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Eagle Bancorp Inc are PROV, TBNK, FNWB, CNOB, and BMRC.
- EGBN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Eagle Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.eaglebankcorp.com.
EGBN Valuation Summary
- EGBN's price/sales ratio is 4.8; this is 300% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, EGBN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 13.9.
- EGBN's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EGBN.
EGBN Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 10.49%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 74.5%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 27.3%.
The table below shows EGBN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EGBN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EGBN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.5% of graded US stocks.
- EGBN's asset turnover comes in at 0.035 -- ranking 288th of 437 Banking stocks.
- BKU, EEFT, and BHLB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EGBN.
The table below shows EGBN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EGBN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EGBN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$55.16||52-week high||$59.32|
|Prev. close||$54.91||52-week low||$25.12|
|Day high||$56.05||Avg. volume||127,091|
|50-day MA||$55.82||Dividend yield||2.54%|
|200-day MA||$52.26||Market Cap||1.76B|
Eagle Bancorp, Inc. (EGBN) Company Bio
Eagle Bancorp operates as a bank holding company for EagleBank that provides commercial and consumer banking services in the United States. The company's branches are located across Maryland, Washington, D.C., and Northern Virginia. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Bethesda, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
EGBN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EGBN Latest Social Stream
View Full EGBN Social Stream
Latest EGBN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Eagle Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EGBN as an investment opportunity.
Eagle Bancorp's (NASDAQ:EGBN) investors will be pleased with their splendid 102% return over the last year
If you want to compound wealth in the stock market, you can do so by buying an index fund. But investors can boost...
This is a reversal of the price action on the previous day, in which price moved down. The post Eagle Bancorp Inc (EGBN): Price Now Near $57.23; Daily Chart Shows An Uptrend on 20 Day Basis appeared first on ETF Daily News .
Investors can contact the law firm at no cost to learn more about recovering their lossesLOS ANGELES, July 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Portnoy Law Firm advises Eagle Bancorp, Inc. ("Eagle" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: EGBN) investors that the firm has initiated an investigation into possible securities fraud, and may file a class action on behalf of investors. Investors are encouraged to contact attorney Lesley F. Portnoy, by phone 310-692-8883 or email: [email protected], to discuss thei
ROSEN, A LEADING INVESTOR RIGHTS LAW FIRM, Encourages Eagle Bancorp, Inc. Investors with Losses to Inquire About Class Action Investigation - EGBN
NEW YORK , July 28, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- WHY: Rosen Law Firm, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating potential securities claims on behalf of shareholders of Eagle Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: EGBN ) resulting from allegations that Eagle Bancorp may have issued materially misleading business information to the investing public. SO WHAT: If you purchased Eagle Bancorp securities you may be entitled to compensation without payment of any out of pocket fees or costs through a contingency fee arrangement. The Rosen Law firm is preparing a class action seeking recovery Full story available on Benzinga.com
INVESTIGATION REMINDER: The Schall Law Firm Announces it is Investigating Claims Against Eagle Bancorp, Inc. and Encourages Investors with Losses to Contact the Firm
Los Angeles, California--(Newsfile Corp. - July 28, 2021) - The Schall Law Firm, a national shareholder rights litigation firm, announces that it is investigating claims on behalf of investors of Eagle Bancorp, Inc. ("Eagle Bancorp" or "the Company") (NASDAQ: EGBN) for violations of the securities laws.The investigation focuses on whether the Company issued false and/or misleading statements and/or failed to disclose information pertinent to investors. Eagle Bancorp announced its financial and o
EGBN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|