Eagle Bancorp, Inc. (EGBN): Price and Financial Metrics
EGBN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.94||52-week high||$51.96|
|Prev. close||$22.70||52-week low||$16.72|
|Day high||$24.37||Avg. volume||334,275|
|50-day MA||$24.75||Dividend yield||8.31%|
|200-day MA||$39.85||Market Cap||735.34M|
EGBN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EGBN POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where EGBN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.07% of US stocks.
- EGBN's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- EGBN ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
EGBN Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for EAGLE BANCORP INC is higher than it is for about 94.35% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 697.76%, EAGLE BANCORP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 97.73% of about US stocks.
- EAGLE BANCORP INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -296.43%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 1.82% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EAGLE BANCORP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be BWB, WAL, FFWM, WBS, and PB.
- EGBN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EAGLE BANCORP INC's official web site, go to www.eaglebankcorp.com.
EGBN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, EGBN's price/sales ratio is 22.73% lower, now standing at 1.7.
- EGBN's price/earnings ratio has moved down 7.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EGBN.
EGBN Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 96.09%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 56.68%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 35.26%.
The table below shows EGBN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EGBN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EGBN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.8% of graded US stocks.
- EGBN's asset turnover comes in at 0.035 -- ranking 279th of 428 Banking stocks.
- FRME, BHLB, and TCBI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EGBN.
The table below shows EGBN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EGBN Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of EGBN, see our EGBN price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$58.00||Average Broker Recommendation||2 (Hold)|
Eagle Bancorp, Inc. (EGBN) Company Bio
Eagle Bancorp operates as a bank holding company for EagleBank that provides commercial and consumer banking services in the United States. The company's branches are located across Maryland, Washington, D.C., and Northern Virginia. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Bethesda, Maryland.
EGBN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EGBN Latest Social Stream
View Full EGBN Social Stream
Latest EGBN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EAGLE BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EGBN as an investment opportunity.
Eagle Bancorp Gains 14%, Insider Trades Reap Benefit \
Last week, Eagle Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:EGBN ) insiders, who had purchased shares in the previous 12 months were...
10 Dividend Stocks with 10%+ Yield
In this article, we discuss 10 dividend stocks with over 10% yield. You can skip our detailed analysis of dividend stocks and their performance over the years, and go directly to read 5 Dividend Stocks with 10%+ Yield. Dividend investing is gaining popularity on the back of increasing market volatility and investors’ hunger for regular […]
EagleBank Provides $45 Million in Financing to A. J. & C. Garfunkel to Refinance Corridor Marketplace Shopping Center
BETHESDA, Md., May 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EagleBank (NASDAQ: EGBN), one of the largest community banks in the Washington, D.C. area, today announced it has provided A. J. & C. Garfunkel a $45 million dollar loan for its Corridor Marketplace property located in Laurel, Maryland. Corridor Marketplace is a 452,102 square foot retail center located at the southwest corner of the intersection of the Baltimore Washington Parkway and Rt. 198 in Laurel, MD in Anne Arundel County. Considered a “pow
Why Eagle Bancorp Stock Fell 16% This Week
The stock price had been down as much as 20.1% during the week. The markets were all down slightly this week, as the S&P 500 dropped 0.3%, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.4%, and the Nasdaq Composite ticked down 0.6% this week, as of Friday at 1:00 p.m. ET. Bethesda, Maryland-based Eagle Bancorp, the holding company for EagleBank, reported first-quarter earnings this week that were worse than expected.
Eagle Bancorp First Quarter 2023 Earnings: Misses Expectations
Eagle Bancorp ( NASDAQ:EGBN ) First Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$71.7m (down 21% from 1Q...
EGBN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EGBNHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Eagle Bancorp Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Eagle Bancorp Inc (EGBN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Eagle Bancorp Inc (EGBN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Eagle Bancorp Inc (EGBN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...